Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Earn Thousands Of Dollars As A Domain Flipper - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Thousands Of Dollars As A Domain Flipper (344 Views)

Standard Chartered Bank Warns Against Hoarding Of Dollars / Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market / CBN Okays Withdrawals Of Dollars From Domiciliary Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Thousands Of Dollars As A Domain Flipper by domainsales18: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hey Online Hustlers,

Do you know that Domain Name Flipping is the HOTTEST online making machine right now

Domain Name Flipping is when you hand register or acquire an expired domain and resell it in more than 100 folds.

A domain name can be bought today at $1 and sold before the end of the day for $550.

I belong to a premium group of domain flippers in the USA and one of our members sold a domain for $34,500 recently... The business is highly lucrative.

I can mentor you on this business by giving you quality time to succeed step-by-step.

If you are serious on achieving your financial freedom, contact me now on WhatsApp: O812Oeight527nine one

I await you there.

1 Like

Re: Earn Thousands Of Dollars As A Domain Flipper by danolorunmo(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
domainsales18:
Hey Online Hustlers,

Do you know that Domain Name Flipping is the HOTTEST online making machine right now

Domain Name Flipping is when you hand register or acquire an expired domain and resell it in more than 100 folds.

A domain name can be bought today at $1 and sold before the end of the day for $550.

I belong to a premium group of domain flippers in the USA and one of our members sold a domain for $34,500 recently... The business is highly lucrative.

I can mentor you on this business by giving you quality time to succeed step-by-step.

If you are serious on achieving your financial freedom, contact me now on WhatsApp: O812Oeight57nine one

I await you there.

Hello sir,
Can you please quote your number again? The one you have is incomplete. Thanks!
Re: Earn Thousands Of Dollars As A Domain Flipper by BreakTheChain: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
Busted

True caller app is tagging you as 'Scammer Scammer'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Mobile Phone Secret Website Computer Village Guys Are Too Frighten To Reveal / How To Create And Sell Your Own Info Product (ebook) For Profit - Day 1 Of 20 / Who Needs A Clickbank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.