Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,046 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN (8107 Views)

Legal Practitioners’ Committee Confirms 58 Lawyers As SANs / Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North / U.S Congress Writes To Nigeria On The Detention Of Sowore (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by fabianjay101(m): 12:27am On Dec 16, 2018
Abuheekmat:

As if you are not alive when middle east counties are burning because of rebeling against their leaders..

Have you ever witnessed war?
Don't you watch war films or movies?

You won't ever wish for war
how old are you??

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by fabianjay101(m): 12:34am On Dec 16, 2018
Abuheekmat:

What will you gain when you die in war because of hatred of buhari.

Are you not same people that sent jona away
come what's up with the WAR ish na, who's talking about war here oga or is that all you think about?? If you witness real fight you go stay talk more of war...better grow up or I go send you one spiritual slap from here...olodoooo
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:01am On Dec 16, 2018
I only know there is something shady about buhari can’t tell yet

1 Like

Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by xelly: 5:39am On Dec 16, 2018
Abuheekmat:

War is never a solution
Criticism of the leaders is never a solution

Leave them.. Pray for them..

That's all

Leave them to continue, pray for them to do more? I don't know if some people have brain at all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by Odingo1: 6:05am On Dec 16, 2018
Buhari need to hold a media chat so that Nigerians can ask him questions.With that he can prove himself.
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by awgumayor: 6:21am On Dec 16, 2018
Lipscomb:
I pity IBO's this your embarrassment will be contain anytime soon, but the consequences of your action will have a bad effect on your incoming generation. This is how civil war started. You think north sleep over this issue.
Igbos want justice not war, equity not war, level playing ground not war, referendum not war. Anything igbos demand, Nigerians will misconstrued it as war. Demanding to know the "man in the iron mask" is not war but justice.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by fabianjay101(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2018
doctokwus:
On face value this conspiracy has some element of believability in it.
The only reason I don't believe in it because Nigeria as a country under the present kinds of black people that rules it,does not have the capacity to successfully produce a Buhari's double.
The intellect of the black Nigerian and African leader is still in the 1800's,they thus have not reached d stage of producing a good replica of Buhari.
but we have the resources to pay those that can do it...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by fabianjay101(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Am aware of all his incompetence and others..

Criticism openly won't help but infuriate him the more. .

It's best to be calm and pray for our leaders
how can you continue praying for the set of leaders that don't even value our life or even care about our welfare....see I will slap you ooooo
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by fabianjay101(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Nobody would be competent on that sit ..

Everyone just has to sort out his or priorities..

My point is, going against government leads to nations destruction
let it lead to the destruction kus with the way things are going the only difference between Nigeria and Libya is that Libya has been officially declared a failed state..you know what I mean
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by teufelein(f): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2018
Intresting Observations from Femi Fani-Kayode

There is always a hidden truth, an angle, a grey area or an unseen dimension to everything that a Nigerian leader or politician says or does. It is in the light of this that I submit the following.

If President Muhammadu Buhari really wants us to believe that he is not Jubril Aminu Al Sudani I challenge him to have a two-hour inter-active no-holds barred live media chat on national television.

[b]
I challenge him to take off his hat and let us examine his head and hair.

I challenge him to let us measure his ears and inspect his earlobes.

I challenge him to conduct a one hour non-stop conversation in Fufude, the Fulani language, on national television.

I challenge him to explain how it is that he is now a good deal shorter in height than he was two years ago.

I challenge him to tell us how it is that two years ago he looked like his Minister of Information’s (Lai Mohammed’s) grandfather, but today he looks like the Minister’s grandson.

I challenge him to explain why he has not been going back to the United Kingdom for regular medical check-ups after his “miraculous” recovery from a strange and debilitating illness that ravaged and wrecked his body and that almost sent him to his grave.

I challenge him to call out Eric Stuart Joyce, the former Brirish MP, former Army officer and former MI6 agent, for declaring him dead sometime last year and for accusing the Nigerian intelligensia, authorities, media, intelligence agencies and ruling elite of being complicit in the conspiracy and the Nigerian people of being the most gullible and naive in the world.

I challenge him to explain why he did not appear with any of the key world leaders in any of the official pictures during his last trip to Paris.

I challenge him to explain why President Donald Trump described him as “lifeless” and ordered his staff never to bring him before him again.

I challenge him to explain why the First Lady, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, claims that two faceless, nameless, shadowy, strange and all-powerful individuals, whose shoes other government officials “lick”, are running the affairs of our country and not him.

I challenge him to explain why he has refused to give one formal press interview to Nigerian journalists and on Nigerian soil for the last two years.

I challenge him to deny the fact that body-doubles were often used in the civilised world during the 1960’s, 1970’s, 1980’s and 1990’s for security reasons and they often represented Presidents, Prime Ministers and Heads of State at official functions and events.

Finally I challenge him to tell us whether it was a coincidence that Haibu Almu, the Nigerian Consul-General to the Sudan and NIA agent that allegedly discovered Jubril Aminu Al Sudani and proposed him as a credible and convincing body-double for the ailing Buhari in 2016, was suddenly knifed to death in Khartoum in May 2018 just a few weeks after his alleged role in the whole sordid “body-double” saga was made public.
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by nijabazaar: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Since you don't allow it..

What exactly do you plan to do to remove him?

Don't you know a country without a president is vulnerable ?

Leave him alone.. Be it jubrin or madog.. Leave him alone .

You should sort priorities in this kind of stuff...

I cant believe i am reading this.... Man you are seriously troubled

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2018
fabianjay101:
let it lead to the destruction kus with the way things are going the only difference between Nigeria and Libya is that Libya has been officially declared a failed state..you know what I mean

And you want us to look like lybia?
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by teufelein(f): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
Abuheekmat:

hi mr. abuheekmat, pls., stay you lane and stop polluting this thread in such a manner which for me can only be described with two terminologies: daftness and infantile/kindergarten. this's a very worst offence and criminal act beyond whatever had befell nigeria laterly.
now go and play with those almajiris in sahara desert!
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
teufelein:

hi mr. abuheekmat, pls., stay you lane and stop polluting this thread in such a manner which for me can only be described with two terminologies: daftness and infantile/kindergarten. this's a very worst offence and criminal act beyond whatever had befell nigeria laterly.
now go and play with those almajiris in sahara desert!

Sorry kid. .

My discussion is with the elders with sane mind ..
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by teufelein(f): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nigeria’s President Is A Contracted Political Decoy, Not Real Buhari — Eric Joyce

A British politician and former military officer, Eric Joyce has again stirred an already existing controversy over the identity of the man occupying Nigeria’s seat of power.

The ex-lawmaker had last year sympathized with Nigeria over the reported death of President Buhari.

In his latest pounce on the Nigerian government, the former parliamentarian yesterday claimed that the present Nigeria’s President is not the Buhari Nigerians voted for in 2015 but a political decoy who is on a contract.

Recall that the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has also consistently alleged that a certain Jubril al-Sudani from Sudan has taken over from President Buhari.

Joyce challenged the Nigerian government to file a legal action against him (Eric Joyce) if his claims of Buhari’s alleged death is false.

In a post he shared online, the ex-lawmaker insisted that Buhari is no longer alive.

He wrote, “Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari is Dead, the lookalike currently in-charge of Africa’s most populous country is a contracted political decoy. If my claims are Untrue, the Nigerian government should sue me”

1 Share

Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by fabianjay101(m): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Libya not lybia
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
fabianjay101:
Libya not lybia

Oversabi na in go kill you..

Tell me , what's the essence of communication.

Understanding or grammar construction /formation
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by teufelein(f): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
"Dear Nigerians, Your President Is A Foreigner. Many Around The World Are Aware Of This But Unfortunately, Only You Can Do Something About It. Shalom!" — Israeli Politician And Ex-Deputy Mayor Of Jerusalem, Rachel Azaria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by phase1: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lipscomb:
I pity IBO's this your embarrassment will be contain anytime soon, but the consequences of your action will have a bad effect on your incoming generation. This is how civil war started. You think north sleep over this issue.

Comon shut up your mouth there and go and sleep. Demented muslimumudeen.
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
teufelein:

"Dear Nigerians, Your President Is A Foreigner. Many Around The World Are Aware Of This But Unfortunately, Only You Can Do Something About It. Shalom!" — Israeli Politician And Ex-Deputy Mayor Of Jerusalem, Rachel Azaria.

Provide the link to your quote osu pig!
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by fx45(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

dont mind the coward honey.

thats how they always hide behind the northerners ALL THE TIME! especially when they wanna challenge the great igbos in a fight.

complete cunting cowards!

despicable lot!

fire on nwa!
Gay alert!
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by fx45(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
teufelein:

Can you please post a link to that statement
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by dubra: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Are you in need of a driver to take you home for Christmas or you a car to be delivered to any destination this season? Let's do that for you, call or whatsapp EDU on this number 08085508012
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by teufelein(f): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2018
The irony of it all, I'm very much sure, is that Yemi Osibanjo is pretty aware, privy of this but chose to play along?
This is the height of assault on the assumed giant of Africa!!
Where then are the men??
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by teufelein(f): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by budaatum: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
teufelein:
Nigeria’s President Is A Contracted Political Decoy, Not Real Buhari — Eric Joyce

A British politician and former military officer, Eric Joyce has again stirred an already existing controversy over the identity of the man occupying Nigeria’s seat of power.

He wrote, “Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari is Dead, the lookalike currently in-charge of Africa’s most populous country is a contracted political decoy. If my claims are Untrue, the Nigerian government should sue me”
Oyinbo man don talk am so it must be true! Pity it couldn't be one more credible than crooked Eric Joyce!
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by teufelein(f): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
budaatum:

Oyinbo man don talk am so it must be true! Pity it couldn't be one more credible than crooked Eric Joyce!

stop being mischievous and unreasonable, deep in you heart you know that that thing at aso rock isn't mbuhari, if you think otherwise then it's right to maintain that you brain is different from those brains which we can classify as functioning on normal level. it's only a micrencephalous individium wouldn't differentiate reality from falsehood. anyway, you've a date with proper education!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by budaatum: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
teufelein:

stop being mischievous and unreasonable, deep in you heart you know that that thing at aso rock isn't mbuhari, if you think otherwise then it's right to maintain that you brain is different from those brains which we can classify as functioning on normal level. it's only a micrencephalous individium wouldn't differentiate reality from falsehood. anyway, you've a date with proper education!
"Mischievous and unreasonable" ?

Maybe you don't quite get it! You are asking us all to believe someone can replace our President and almost 200million Nigerians would not know? Are we really that stupid, in your opinion, that we "wouldn't differentiate reality from falsehood"?

You need to give yourself and your fellow Nigerians some credit. There is no way we can be as stupid as you want to claim you are!
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by teufelein(f): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
budaatum:

"Mischievous and unreasonable" ?

Maybe you don't quite get it! You are asking us all to believe someone can replace our President and almost 200million Nigerians would not know? Are we really that stupid, in your opinion, that we "wouldn't differentiate reality from falsehood"?

You need to give yourself and your fellow Nigerians some credit. There is no way we can be as stupid as you want to claim you are!

whatever is matter to be wrong with you is okay with me. have a nice day in your zoo aka nigeria.
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by budaatum: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
teufelein:

whatever is matter to be wrong with you is okay with me. have a nice day in your zoo aka nigeria.
Oh! So you're not even one of us?! No wonder you're finding it difficult to identify President Buhari!

I'm just happy that those who reason like you do are few in number. Leave my "zoo" alone please and stop trying to make it worse than it is.
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by budaatum: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
teufelein:
Here, by the way, is the source of your fakenews! The "REVEALED: 3 natural ways to get stronger erections, last 25 minutes on bed, and increase manhood size without using … " should have been a hint.
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by Gandollar(f): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lipscomb:
See your cone head like juju. Tell the idiot in Aso Rock to remove his cap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osoba: Some Persons Sat On APC Report On Restructuring / Court Orders EFCC To Stop Further Action Against Okorocha / Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.