Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,703 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN (8089 Views)

Legal Practitioners’ Committee Confirms 58 Lawyers As SANs / Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North / Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by Corrinthians(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
GavelSlam:
Straight to rubbish bin.

Not to be recycled.
The US firm only exists in the imaginary world of kanus erand dickheads. cheesy

Google it and see. A US body with no presence on the internet. That is their character. They lie like lying is going out of fashion. No wonder Obi is their favourite son. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by teufelein(f): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
budaatum:

Oh! So you're not even one of us?! No wonder you're finding it difficult to identify President Buhari!

I'm just happy that those who reason like you do are few in number. Leave my "zoo" alone please and stop trying to make it worse than it is.

the world is curious to know the answers to these challenges posed by femi.

Intresting Observations from Femi Fani-Kayode

There is always a hidden truth, an angle, a grey area or an unseen dimension to everything that a Nigerian leader or politician says or does. It is in the light of this that I submit the following.

If President Muhammadu Buhari really wants us to believe that he is not Jubril Aminu Al Sudani I challenge him to have a two-hour inter-active no-holds barred live media chat on national television.

[b]
I challenge him to take off his hat and let us examine his head and hair.

I challenge him to let us measure his ears and inspect his earlobes.

I challenge him to conduct a one hour non-stop conversation in Fufude, the Fulani language, on national television.

I challenge him to explain how it is that he is now a good deal shorter in height than he was two years ago.

I challenge him to tell us how it is that two years ago he looked like his Minister of Information’s (Lai Mohammed’s) grandfather, but today he looks like the Minister’s grandson.

I challenge him to explain why he has not been going back to the United Kingdom for regular medical check-ups after his “miraculous” recovery from a strange and debilitating illness that ravaged and wrecked his body and that almost sent him to his grave.

I challenge him to call out Eric Stuart Joyce, the former Brirish MP, former Army officer and former MI6 agent, for declaring him dead sometime last year and for accusing the Nigerian intelligensia, authorities, media, intelligence agencies and ruling elite of being complicit in the conspiracy and the Nigerian people of being the most gullible and naive in the world.

I challenge him to explain why he did not appear with any of the key world leaders in any of the official pictures during his last trip to Paris.

I challenge him to explain why President Donald Trump described him as “lifeless” and ordered his staff never to bring him before him again.

I challenge him to explain why the First Lady, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, claims that two faceless, nameless, shadowy, strange and all-powerful individuals, whose shoes other government officials “lick”, are running the affairs of our country and not him.

I challenge him to explain why he has refused to give one formal press interview to Nigerian journalists and on Nigerian soil for the last two years.

I challenge him to deny the fact that body-doubles were often used in the civilised world during the 1960’s, 1970’s, 1980’s and 1990’s for security reasons and they often represented Presidents, Prime Ministers and Heads of State at official functions and events.

Finally I challenge him to tell us whether it was a coincidence that Haibu Almu, the Nigerian Consul-General to the Sudan and NIA agent that allegedly discovered Jubril Aminu Al Sudani and proposed him as a credible and convincing body-double for the ailing Buhari in 2016, was suddenly knifed to death in Khartoum in May 2018 just a few weeks after his alleged role in the whole sordid “body-double” saga was made public.
[/b]
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by budaatum: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
teufelein:

the world is curious to know the answers to these challenges posed by femi.

Believe me when I say we have better things to be doing, than waste it responding to.........
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by teufelein(f): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
budaatum:

Believe me when I say we have better things to be doing, than waste it responding to.........

you've no proof to support this insinuation. people of the world are much aware that docility, insomnia and laziness are common character traits prevalent in the zoo aka nigeria. you're in the face of obvious scientific undeniable proof still indulge in frivolities. where on this planet do a person has two different right palm structures within ones life-span? examine it again!

1 Share

Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by budaatum: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
teufelein:

obvious scientific undeniable proof!
See talent! You're funny, lol!
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by teufelein(f): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by budaatum: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2018
"obvious scientific undeniable proof"?
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by teufelein(f): 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
2019: ‘We won’t accept anything less than referendum’ – IPOB elders, veterans insists
...Shuns Nwodo on restructuring
By Chukwuemeka Chimerue, Chief Editor | The Biafra Times
December 17, 2018
ONITSHA – ELDERS of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, in Ikeabiama zone, Nkpor, has insisted that elections ‘won’t hold in Biafraland’ unless a credible referendum process is conducted in Nigeria to determine the fate of inhabitants of the country.
Veteran Amobi Ikenweilo who spoke on behalf of the elders made this known yesterday at the IPOB elders/veterans’ end of the year meeting in Onitsha.
The elders also tackled the President-General of the pan-Igbo socio-cultural organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Nnia Nwodo over his stance on restructuring, saying that Nigeria is dead and has damaged beyond repair.
According to Ikenweilo, “We’re telling the world that we the elders stand on referendum. Whatever they do or wherever they go, we all still insist on referendum. We, the elders of Ikeabiama are solidly behind Nnamdi Kanu in everything he does.
“We participated and fought during the Biafra war and we shot at our enemies and we are still alive and ready to shoot guns again if need be. We are standing behind the decision of Nnamdi Kanu.
“Nigeria is a dead country just like Sodom and Gomorrah and there is nothing anyone can do to have it repaired. We don’t want anything less than referendum. Any condition they like, let them give us but we won’t go back on that so long we get Biafra.”
READ MORE AT �
http://www.thebiafratimes.co/…/2019-we-wont-accept-anything…
Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by teufelein(f): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
...new revelation about jubril amuni al-sadani is imminent.

1 Share

Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by Turantula(m): 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
Abuheekmat:

I know..
But what will happen after that..? ?

Huh .

Nigeria is enough laughing stock as it is..

US is watching..
She needs just a chance to destabilize us.. Destroy us.. Ruin us.. So as to Lord over us just as she is on other countries their FOOLISH YOUTHS has sent to hell
Hello mr Almajiri, I don't think you belong here. I think you should be reading your kworan instead of using someone's smart phone which should be Haram to you. Please leave internet for we kafir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by teufelein(f): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2018
Where're Dead MBuhari's family....?

1) President Mohammedu Buhari's 74th birthday celebrations 2016 with families @ States house Abuja. His beautiful daughter Zarah, his Son and First Lady with other members of his family in a happy Photograph
2) Buhari's 76th Birthday party in 2018

Aisha Buhari, Zarah Buhari, you remember that Buhari's son the one who was rushed to Hospital in Germany after he had an accident on his million naira power bike? We have not heard about his birthday wishes to his father and other family members conspicuously missing at the State House and in the celebration.

No happy birthday wishes on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook by the known Nigerian First family....
Pondering what I'm pondering..

Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by teufelein(f): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
”I commend the members of NASS for standing up to the tyrant today and putting him in his place.

”It is a sign of things to come. My advice to Buhari, Jubril or whatever your name is: resign before you are disgraced out of office.”

Re: Buhari Impostor: US Legal Practitioners, Human Rights Group Writes To UN by teufelein(f): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2018
OPEN LETTER TO PVC ADVOCATES
You don't vote out an impostor.......you jail him.
Jubril Al'sudanni must be taken to ICC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom / Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) / Ribadu: Protests A Divine Deal To End Corruption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.