Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

How Come Atiku And Obi Have Not Been Indicted By EFCC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come Atiku And Obi Have Not Been Indicted By EFCC? (524 Views)

2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku / Names, Ranks Of 58 Policemen Indicted By Lagos #EndSARS Panel (Full List) / Anthony Enahoro Was Indicted By A Military Panel In 1976 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Atiku And Obi Have Not Been Indicted By EFCC? by haladadon: 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
if Atiku and Peter obi are corrupt, then they need to be arrested by EFCC.

but how come the EFCC is doing nothing about it, all we hear is APC crying and telling us that they looted money here and there but is that not the EFCC's job.

Does it mean the EFCC are not doing their job concerning the PDP candidates?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Atiku And Obi Have Not Been Indicted By EFCC? by rastaLivity: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
exactly my thought, I'm bewildered to say the least. how come efcc haven't indict all presidential candidates of the opposition and their party chairman leaves much to be desired.

1 Like

Re: How Come Atiku And Obi Have Not Been Indicted By EFCC? by haladadon: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
rastaLivity:
exactly my thought, I'm bewildered to say the least. how come efcc haven't indict all presidential candidates of the opposition and their party chairman leaves much to be desired.

which means all this corruption thing is a lie then, how can Onochie be accusing Atiku of looting when her words represents the presidency and EFCC does nothing about it.

then something is wrong, we are being lied to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Come Atiku And Obi Have Not Been Indicted By EFCC? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
haladadon:

which means all this corruption thing is a lie then, how can Onochie be accusing Atiku of looting when her words represents the presidency and EFCC does nothing about it.

then something is wrong, we are being lied to.

You guys are comical. If the main opposition candidates are the subject of corruption investigation initiated this very moment, will the entire world, to include two-faced mischief-makers like you, not accuse the APC-led government of dictatorial witch-hunting and abuse of power designed to eliminate opposition leaders?

You must think PMB is foolish. He knows he can retire Atiku easily at the polls so why play into the hands of "damned if you do, damned if you don't" wailers like you?

3 Likes

Re: How Come Atiku And Obi Have Not Been Indicted By EFCC? by BENZINA(m): 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abi oooo
Re: How Come Atiku And Obi Have Not Been Indicted By EFCC? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
haladadon:
if Atiku and Peter obi are corrupt, then they need to be arrested by EFCC.

but how come the EFCC is doing nothing about it, all we hear is APC crying and telling us that they looted money here and there but is that not the EFCC's job.

Does it mean the EFCC are not doing their job concerning the PDP candidates?

I don't even believe you guys can proffer this ridiculously idiotic argument. Buhari should start arresting main opposition leaders literally days to the general election?

Will you not be the same crew to accuse him of abuse of power, witch-hunting and dictatorship? You would have fun starting 100 Naiaraland threads saying "military dictator Buhari is back".

Luckily PMB is smart and is surrounded by clever leaders. Atiku is corrupt but can be defeated and retired easily at the polls so no need for any gra gra thay will lose PMB votes. Try another road. This one is blocked.

1 Like

Re: How Come Atiku And Obi Have Not Been Indicted By EFCC? by haladadon: 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
Oshigun:

I don't even believe you guys can proffer this ridiculously idiotic argument. Buhari should start arresting main opposition leaders literally days to the general election?

Will you not be the same crew to accuse him of abuse of power, witch-hunting and dictatorship? You would have fun starting 100 Naiaraland threads saying "military dictator Buhari is back".

Luckily PMB is smart and is surrounded by clever leaders. Atiku is corrupt but can be defeated and retired easily at the polls so no need for any gra gra thay will lose PMB votes. Try another road. This one is blocked.

guy Atiku has been showing signs that he'll contest for president.
I knew it before now, I hope you remember the pure water drinking Atiku. THAT wasn't this year you know.

so why didn't EFCC do the needful back then.

1 Like

Re: How Come Atiku And Obi Have Not Been Indicted By EFCC? by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 16, 2018
haladadon:

guy Atiku has been showing signs that he'll contest for president.
I knew it before now, I hope you remember the pure water drinking Atiku. THAT wasn't this year you know.

so why didn't EFCC do the needful back then.

PMB has to stoop to conquer. You want him to wage outright war against Atiku who was part of his team in 2015 without the world seeing that as abuse of power? Why does GEJ and his wife, despite being massively corrupt, remain free today if not for political expediency?

Real politics, played by those at the highest level, has trade offs. Even America negotiates with terrorists despite what they announce publicly. Osama Bin Laden was once their ally.

There is only political woes for APC and PMB if they use State agencies to hound an Atiku they can defeat easily at the polls and retire permanently.

Everyone knows, in this social media age, the life-transforming overnight effect you can gain being a 'persecuted martyr' or 'man of the people'.

Kanu, Adeyanju, FFK, Pomo Governor Fayose and others are exploiting that angle to a good degree of financial and social media success but PMB and the APC will not score an own goal to let Atiku enjoy similar martyrdom when they can despatch him at the polls very easily.

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Merges With Access Bank / Whistleblowers Nig: Akpabio, Ekere Clash Over N7.2b Campaign Fund / Biafra:nnamdi Kanu Reveals The Cabal Behind The Military Invasion Of His Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.