Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Enevy No One. How Someone Became Rich From Stealing Church Offerings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enevy No One. How Someone Became Rich From Stealing Church Offerings (350 Views)

How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR / Winners’ Pastor Afolabi Samuel Jailed For Stealing Church’s $90,000, N4.5m / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enevy No One. How Someone Became Rich From Stealing Church Offerings by Biafrareform(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
Greetings all.
I read a post here where a 20 year old guy was displaying his achievements in 2018 on Facebook
He bought a car for himself and dad, built house and got his 18 year old girlfriend pregnant. He was kind of motivating others. He didn't tell us how he made the money ohhh. Congrats to him though.

Truth is there is this kinda pressure on our Youths to make money right about now.

Is on this note that I want to share a story that happened in my church this week.

There is this dude that is a staff in a church . He has been there for three years now. Early this year dude just blew up and started flaunting cash.

Hian. He said he sold a piece of land which he invested in a business, boom, he is rich. He walks with pride, talks arrogantly.

Last week Thursday, his colleague saw bundles of cash wrapped in church envelopes in his bag he always carried around. The colleague tipped off the security supervisor who together went to the GO house to replay the CCTV camera. Lo and behold, this dude who told us that he sold a pice of land was caught in the camera fingering church offerings kept in the offering box. He lifted the box above his shoulders and let the cash dropping down.

From his confession, he has been doing that since April this year. Over 300k was recovered from his house and 2.1million in his account. Six cars recovered from him including the one he gave to his girlfriend.

Though the GO asked that he be set free without taking anything from him.

At one point in my life I was intimidated by this guy sudden wealth because I was there b4 him which I almost joined him in his business.

Reason for dropping this is to encourage you all. Don't be intimidated by someone success. Don't be mad with yourself when you haven't achieved your goals. Don't allow pressure to make it quick becloud your sense of reasoning and judgment.

God's blessing come at His perfect time. Hustle hard, pray and at the right time, you go blow.
You will enjoy sweet success.

Merry Xmas in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enevy No One. How Someone Became Rich From Stealing Church Offerings by elderken(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
The most sensible post I've read in a long time
Re: Enevy No One. How Someone Became Rich From Stealing Church Offerings by Omololu001: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Biafrareform:
Greetings all.
I read a post here where a 20 year old guy was displaying his achievements in 2018 on Facebook
He bought a car for himself and dad, built house and got his 18 year old girlfriend pregnant. He was kind of motivating others. He didn't tell us how he made the money ohhh. Congrats to him though.

Truth is there is this kinda pressure on our Youths to make money right about now.

Is on this note that I want to share a story that happened in my church this week.

There is this dude that is a staff in a church . He has been there for three years now. Early this year dude just blew up and started flaunting cash.

Hian. He said he sold a piece of land which he invested in a business, boom, he is rich. He walks with pride, talks arrogantly.

Last week Thursday, his colleague saw bundles of cash wrapped in church envelopes in his bag he always carried around. The colleague tipped off the security supervisor who together went to the GO house to replay the CCTV camera. Lo and behold, this dude who told us that he sold a pice of land was caught in the camera fingering church offerings kept in the offering box. He lifted the box above his shoulders and let the cash dropping down.

From his confession, he has been doing that since April this year. Over 300k was recovered from his house and 2.1million in his account. Six cars recovered from him including the one he gave to his girlfriend.

Though the GO asked that he be set free without taking anything from him.

At one point in my life I was intimidated by this guy sudden wealth because I was there b4 him which I almost joined him in his business.

Reason for dropping this is to encourage you all. Don't be intimidated by someone success. Don't be mad with yourself when you haven't achieved your goals. Don't allow pressure to make it quick becloud your sense of reasoning and judgment.

God's blessing come at His perfect time. Hustle hard, pray and at the right time, you go blow.
You will enjoy sweet success.

Merry Xmas in advance
this is one of the problem of Nigeria, how can someone commit a crime and you tell the security to free him and let him keep the loot, the pastor must know about it, I think they are both working together, i wish i know the name of your church so your pastor and the guy can both be reported to the EFCC, someone else will do the nonsense since there are no consequence and if am a member of the church I will never contribute #1 again
Re: Enevy No One. How Someone Became Rich From Stealing Church Offerings by Biafrareform(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
Omololu001:
this is one of the problem of Nigeria, how can someone commit a crime and you tell the security to free him and let him keep the loot, the pastor must know about it, I think they are both working together, i wish i know the name of your church so your pastor and the guy can both be reported to the EFCC, someone else will do the nonsense since there are no consequence and if am a member of the church I will never contribute #1 again

That's the only part u saw.
And what do u expect him to do. Take him to court or police so u all can labeled him unforgiving.

He simply send him to God's hand.

However, I didn't complete the story, a member in the church took up the story and handed him to Sars. He is in their custody now
Re: Enevy No One. How Someone Became Rich From Stealing Church Offerings by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
Omololu001:
I'm not a part of the "do not judge" crew, but this is a judgment that was made too quickly. You failed to recognise the admonition given to us, to be merciful. Learn not to always allow that first thought dwell in your mind.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Flee Alcoholism / Etymology Of Christmas / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/01/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.