Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today (12057 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by ednut1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
funmisticqueen2:
then take responsibility for his mother cos you have brought shame to her and short circuited her hapiness. How long do you think this will continue. You have reduced her chances of finding love. This model cannot last long.
what brand of weed do u take ma
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Wuraola01(f): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
Airforce01:

I'm so happy for you Smellysperm

Finally you got a girl

You ehn smiley grin

Issorite cheesy
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by danieljessy: 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Airforce01:
I won't pull down the first pic because of the side breast exposure

Nobody stubborn reach this airforce guy grin. Honestly I'm marveled by your resolve.

Do grow some sense sha,your son abi daughter go need am.congrats

3 Likes

Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Airforce01(m): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
funmisticqueen2:
then take responsibility for his mother cos you have brought shame to her and short circuited her hapiness. How long do you think this will continue. You have reduced her chances of finding love. How many men want a single mother with a babydaddy still in the picture? This model cannot last long and who knows maybe one day you will get tired and stop taking responsibility under the guise of pursuing your dreams.

Some women ain't baby mamas but finding it difficult to marry .

it's not funny
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by whitepaperwork: 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
Airforce01:

Some women ain't baby mamas but finding it difficult to marry .
They have a higher chance of getting married than baby mamas
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
ednut1:
it is called knowledge and common sense species

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
ednut1:
it is called knowledge and common sense species. It is not cheap, i take only the good stuff
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Airforce01(m): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
Wuraola01:

You ehn smiley grin

Issorite cheesy

Lol

He likes you I believe
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by trippleSO(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
that is good
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Airforce01(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
trippleSO:
that is good
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Wuraola01(f): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
Airforce01:

Lol

He likes you I believe

I refuse to blush grin smiley
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by technicallyrich(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Airforce01:

I hate Trolls
me and you who is the troll.
You that post your fake baby mama small brest and me that have been bravely defending ss and se biafrans here and offline and risking my life so that ss and se we be a better place.
I dont need peoples likes and mentions but you do.
Go and get a life.
The reason i am not even insulting you is because you are a biafran.
Spits.
Onye nzuzu
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Airforce01(m): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
technicallyrich:

me and you who is the troll.
You that post your fake baby mama small brest and me that have been bravely defending ss and se biafrans here and offline and risking my life so that ss and se we be a better place.
I dont need peoples likes and mentions but you do.
Go and get a life.
The reason i am not even insulting you is because you are a biafran.
Spits.
Onye nzuzu

The way you dey see politics , no be the same way other people dey see am .
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by MannieA(f): 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
With that breast? no wonder she is Baby mama.

wat is Wrong with her breasts
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by MannieA(f): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
u have a cute daughter bruh...take care of her very well and give her a good home...dats one of the most important things to offer her. And also, I don't think it's everything you should put on social media..have some privacy most times
wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Ayobami7(m): 12:36am On Dec 16, 2018
Nice
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 16, 2018
chai even d lactating breast gained more attention dan d bby.....y are we hoes in dis life....lol

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by ELgordo(m): 2:04am On Dec 16, 2018
congrats brother ....
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:19am On Dec 16, 2018
MannieA:

wat is Wrong with her breasts
Would you date a poor man? that's what is wrong with her breasts.
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Dacronym(m): 5:28am On Dec 16, 2018
Airforce01 congratulations!

But Nna Ehn Chuka you fall my hand. See me here you go buy new Jersey for another place
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Airforce01(m): 6:19am On Dec 16, 2018
Dacronym:
Airforce01 congratulations!

But Nna Ehn Chuka you fall my hand. See me here you go buy new Jersey for another place
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Ishilove: 6:43am On Dec 16, 2018
Airforce01:

Mine lead to a child and I took full responsibility

It is admirable that you took full responsibility, but Gold Circle condom is 100 naira

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by zeenaman: 7:09am On Dec 16, 2018
Lucifer66:
Very ugly looking breast. How did you suck that? I feel sorry for the unfortunate child and these kind of parents
How could you speak of a baby that way?
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by DavidEsq(m): 7:14am On Dec 16, 2018
tolugar:
Remove the 1st pic before they arrive

Ok they are here
grin grin grin grin. Y u wicked like dis na?
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by StevenOba: 7:15am On Dec 16, 2018
Congratulations. May he grow up to be great.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by DavidEsq(m): 7:16am On Dec 16, 2018
Ire2:

grin you just confirm say you be really goat. Mumu I sorry for the girl when open leg for fool like you and nor be say you even fine self. *spit* choose one hustle boy, you can't be ugly and be stupid at the same time nah.
Kuku kee me

2 Likes

Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 16, 2018
Wuraola01:

I'm not on Fb shocked cheesy

Can u put up ur WhatsApp digits? And bring it down after a min or two. shocked
Ok dear...
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2018
Airforce01:

I'm so happy for you Smellysperm
Finally you got a girl .
My threads are Goodluck to some people with open heart . People always get hooked on my threads .
Haha bro she neva even gree yet ogrin
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 16, 2018
Wuraola01:

You ehn smiley grin
Issorite cheesy
gringrin
Re: See Photo Of My Baby And I Relaxing Today by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 16, 2018
Lucifer66:
Very ugly looking breast. How did you suck that? I feel sorry for the unfortunate child and these kind of parents
Hatred has eaten deep into your skull...
Get a life dude

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love / Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? / Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.