Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust (15400 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice / Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement / 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by phyllosilicate(m): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
Former Military President, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, IBB has commended President Muhammadu Buhari for the success in the fight against corruption, insurgency and other security challenges.

In a congratulatory message to president Buhari on his 76th birthday on Saturday, the former leader praised the president for providing focused leadership and showing tremendous energy despite his age.

President Muhammadu Buhari will clock 76 on Monday 17, December, 2018.

IBB noted that President Muhammadu Buhari had been “an excellent role model to many young aspiring politicians and even to the not so young, because of the way and manner you have managed to sustain the survival of our country as an indivisible one nation albeit in the face of many daunting diversions.

“You achieved great success in the fight against corruption, terrorism and other forms of insecurity in addition to getting our country out of economic recession.

“It is heartwarming that at 76, in spite of the numerous onerous challenges of leadership, you have managed to remain focused and have shown tremendous energy and vibrancy in running the affairs of state with your acknowledged patriotism and commitment to serve our nation diligently with honesty and sincerity of purpose,” IBB

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ibb-praises-buhari-for-tackling-insecurity-other-challenges-despite-age.html

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Sunmolar(m): 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Good one from maradonna. some people can sell their birthright for a morsel of meat. pls don't ask me who. ask the lazy youth.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by sunnymix: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Happy birthday jubril wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by oyebanji44: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
Buhari is working..needs your support

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
I give 2 sure odds , 3 odds ,5 odds and 10 odds .. everyday check my siggy and murder the bookies
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by lilmax(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
lol....gandollar dey chill for one side and this guy sorry old fool is talking about another old fool dealing with corruption? grin

Nigerians are you this stupid?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Seanpizzy10: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
That man thwarted Nigeria's shot at democracy and killed Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola, the first free and fairly elected President.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by hisexcellency34: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
This is a reasonable former head of state not that Afonja farmer in Ogun state who says A today and B tomorrow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by themosthigh: 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
I have said it times and times again. The solution to this country’s problem is to hand over Nigeria to the devil. We have been trying God for a long time and it is not working. We should remember how much the Jews suffered whenever they kept worshiping Jehovah. Christians, muslims, Germans etc all massacred them continuously until they finally gave up the worship of the vile Jehovah. Today, 70% of Israel is atheist and over 80% and Jews have no religion. Once they abandoned their evil God, they started progressing. Europe is Godless, see how they are progressing. Look at Africa and Arabian nations- they are 99% Muslims of Christians and see the destruction that you see there.

Jehovah loves blood, destruction and death. He was clear about it in Matthew 10:34 when Jesus said:
Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person’s enemies will be those of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

Just like the morning star shineth after the darkness, so do Lucifer brings light to the realm of men. Let’s submit to him and be saved

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
If Buhari was serious about his fake corruption war that only targets the opposition. IBB will be in jail for looting billion sof dollars during his reign and for killing Dele Giwa through a letter bomb.
In shithole countries- killers and looters are above the law.

8 Likes

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by lonelydora: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
IBB take time ooo

1 Like

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by epadomo(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
#SaiBaba............

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by nrexzy: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
It Is finished

1 Like

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by kuuljay(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
Pls ipigs don't call him an idiot! All over the world people have divergent views and those who oppose you are not less human

2 Likes

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
IBB doing what he does best. Take not his words to be a reflection of his heart. Those who know, know.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Mankosi: 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
Happy birthday jibril.
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Omeokachie: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
Maradona and sarcasm

1 Like

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by kolnel: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
Awesome
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Firgemachar: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ok
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by godox2(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
That man thwarted Nigeria's shot at democracy and killed Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola, the first free and fairly elected President.

You did not mention this when he openly supported Atiku, now ordinary birthday congratulatory message derailed you. Why not wait for his message to Atiku @ 72.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Neyoohpompy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
“You achieved great success in the fight against corruption, terrorism and other forms of insecurity in addition to getting our country out of economic recession

Old age is affecting IBB

2 Likes

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

U forgot DELEGIWA he killed alot of EWEDU INDIGENES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
God bless our PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by BubuZombi: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
D
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by funshoquadri: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
why now?

1 Like

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by BubuZombi: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
lilmax:
lol....gandollar dey chill for one side and this guy sorry old fool is talking about another old fool dealing with corruption? grin

Nigerians are you this stupid?
Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
godox2:

You did not mention this when he openly supported Atiku, now ordinary birthday congratulatory message derailed you. Why not wait for his message to Atiku @ 72.

It is not about Buhari. He should keep quiet in this democracy.

1 Like

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by teejet: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
IS THAT COMING FROM MARADONA?

TRULY MARADONIC.

1 Like

Re: IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust by Denikayan: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
hisexcellency34:
This is a reasonable former head of state not that Afonja farmer in Ogun state who says A today and B tomorrow

He will be politically buried come 2019.

That is a constant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Briefs Buhari On Political Developments In Gambia / APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants / Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.