Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Need A Boyfriend. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Boyfriend. (6632 Views)

My Sister Needs A Boyfriend / I’m An American Woman Looking For A Boyfriend / Rent A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by Ranchhoddas: 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
lefulefu:

u mean u have dated a beautiful babe dat was lonely? cheesy
see guy op go don already get 9 guys dying for her case for her area grin
in short lets start with the fellow male corpers heart wey she break when she dey serve cheesy cheesy
Read her post. She wants intelligent people. She's not lacking men. She's just has a spec --intelligent men who can engage her on a wide range of issues -- and they are as rare as a blue rose.

You have no idea.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Read her post. She wants intelligent people. She's not lacking men. She's just has a spec --intelligent men who can engage her on a wide range of issues -- and they are as rare as a blue rose.

You have no idea.
see as i dey look u

Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by akinwale701(m): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Leendah04:
I am a university graduate who just finished her NYSC program and I'm in need of a boyfriend. I'm currently in search of a job but while at it I'm working part time at a bakery. I've had relationships with men in the past but they have not ended up well, partly because some of the guys I've dated lacked certain traits that I regard as important and they seemed to be more interested in using my body to fulfil their sexual needs that to forge a deep relationship that would grow into marriage. This behavior comes as quite a surprise because although I am attractive I'm also smart and very intellectual and I love engaging in intelligent conversations. I'm not shallow or conceited so I wonder why sex is what most of the guys seem to be interested in when dating me. Another reason my relationships don't work is because some of the guys I date although good looking and caring, aren't very intellectually sound and as driven and motivated as I want.

I have decided to create this account and post this here because I've tried dating sites and they seem to be crawling with Hot men who just want sex. With real life interactions it's difficult to screen men to find the qualities you want you want and it's easier to just list these qualities and allow the men who possess them to find you.

Before I list the qualities I want I'll list mine first:

I'm 21 years old. I'm chocolate skinned. I'm 5ft7. Like I said before I'm a graduate. I've a BSC in medical biochemistry and I'm planning on doing my masters. I don't think my tribe should matter, but I'm Igbo. I love reading, listening to music, cooking, swimming and meeting people. I fall at the middle of the introvert-extrovert spectrum. Sometimes I want to talk to someone and go out and have fun, other times I just want to stay in my room and read or watch YouTube videos all day. I'm a Christian. I'm slim and pretty, and for guys who find this attractive, I have a big chest.

These are the qualities I want in a guy:

You don't have to be too fine, but don't be ugly. Be very intelligent and have an interest in having conversations that cut across a lot of topics. Be at least 2 years older than me. You should be a God fearing christian. You should have a degree and a career. You should be responsible and caring. You should be interested in building a long lasting relationship. Sex shouldn't be all you care about. That's all. If you meet these criteria or know someone who does, send me a message.

Hi. Can we hook up?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by danieljessy: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
This is really weird and very difficult to believe it's a female behind that moniker undecided
Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by Ranchhoddas: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
lefulefu:
see as i dey look u
SMH

Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
danieljessy:
This is really weird and very difficult to believe it's a female behind that moniker undecided
oil dey ur head cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
SMH
figure it out guy grin
u honestly believe that its really a lady behind dat moniker grin grin
Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by kenodrill: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
Leendah04:
I am a university graduate who just finished her NYSC program and I'm in need of a boyfriend. I'm currently in search of a job but while at it I'm working part time at a bakery. I've had relationships with men in the past but they have not ended up well, partly because some of the guys I've dated lacked certain traits that I regard as important and they seemed to be more interested in using my body to fulfil their sexual needs that to forge a deep relationship that would grow into marriage. This behavior comes as quite a surprise because although I am attractive I'm also smart and very intellectual and I
love engaging in intelligent conversations. I'm not shallow or conceited so I wonder why sex is what most of the guys seem to be interested in when dating me. Another reason my relationships don't work is because some of the guys I date although good looking and caring, aren't very intellectually sound and as driven and motivated as I want.

I have decided to create this account and post this here because I've tried dating sites and they seem to be crawling with Hot men who just want sex. With real life interactions it's difficult to screen men to find the qualities you want you want and it's easier to just list these qualities and allow the men who possess them to find you.

I'm 21 years old. I'm chocolate skinned. I'm 5ft7. Like I said before I'm a graduate. I've a BSC in medical biochemistry and I'm planning on doing my masters. I don't think my tribe should matter, but I'm Igbo. I love reading, listening to music, cooking, swimming and meeting people. I fall at the middle of the introvert-extrovert spectrum. Sometimes I want to talk to someone and go out and have fun, other times I just want to stay in my room and read or watch YouTube videos all day. I'm a Christian. I'm slim and pretty, and for guys who find this attractive, I have a big chest.

You don't have to be too fine, but don't be ugly. Be very intelligent and have an interest in having conversations that cut across a lot of topics. Be at least 2 years older than me. You should be a God fearing christian. You should have a degree and a career. You should be responsible and caring. You should be interested in building a long lasting relationship. Sex shouldn't be all you care about. That's all. If you meet these criteria or know someone who does, send me a message.

I think I find you interesting.this my contact.zero eight one three double four seven six seven one five.thanks
Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by egwekwe: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
Which guy no go like sample you with those things on your chest grin grin grin

What this lady Mean's is that she's lonely and need a guy that will take her to cinema, creamstone, shop rite and Co with no strings attached or guaranteed sexual return.

If you think you fit into the criteria, pm her.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
LuciferOluwaWah:

You now look very fat & wayyy uglier than the last time I fingered you.

*spits angry

Lol! Very funny.
Point of correction, I'm not fat.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by Ranchhoddas: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
lefulefu:

figure it out guy grin
u honestly believe that its really a lady behind dat moniker grin grin
I see no reason not to because I know how hard it is to meet smart and knowledgeable people. Believe me I've been trying for a while now.

But of course, it's Nigeria and worse frauds have been perpetrated so I take your point.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by MannieA(f): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
lefulefu:

u mean u have dated a beautiful babe dat was lonely? cheesy
see guy op go don already get 9 guys dying for her case for her area grin
in short lets start with the fellow male corpers heart wey she break when she dey serve cheesy cheesy

lefulefu..most times it is hard for some girls to find who likes them sincerely and not because of their looks.some girls are looked at as sex object.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by danieljessy: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
lefulefu:

oil dey ur head cheesy cheesy
Can you imagine na bros.Such astonishing declaration from a female cheesy.first red flag.Account was created today cheesy second red flag ,and finally the female picture being used is a pretty one big time red flag

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by MannieA(f): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
Lancarrazi:
Girls at 18to 25 their blood too dey rush.. I cant date them. Have suffered in their hands mostly Nigeria girls they are just too ambitious.. n half of dem are prostitute..

how many of them did u date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
danieljessy:
Can you imagine na bros.Such astonishing declaration from a female cheesy.first red flag.Account was created today cheesy second red flag ,and finally the female picture being used is a pretty one big time red flag
iyam shocked d other guys no fit code such grin grin
Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by consultancy: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
even the ugliest girl on nairaland wouldn't come here openly begging for a relationship, not to talk of one that is relatively okay(pride and ego would'nt let dem). anyway, i am still watching from 3000 miles away to see how this unfolds
Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
MannieA:

lefulefu..most times it is hard for some girls to find who likes them sincerely and not because of their looks.some girls are looked at as sex object.
hmm well u have a point sha..though it might be tough for we guys just to believe an attractive lady is dat single.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ignorant guys are sending mails but too dumb to see it's a scam strategy.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
It's all scam
consultancy:
even the ugliest girl on nairaland wouldn't come here openly begging for a relationship, not to talk of one that is relatively okay(pride and ego would'nt let dem). anyway, i am still watching from 3000 miles away to see how this unfolds
Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
Randy91 oo there"s a big breasted babe looking for boyfriend cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by consultancy: 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
GreenWhiteGreen:
It's all scam
that's how one came out the other day saying 'she's' from the UK, and nairaland boys were falling over each other to gain 'her' attention
Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
What am I seeing @DP?

But too many format on Nairaland though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
Christmas is here....una need money grin
Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by Wuraola01(f): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
mikejj:
fine girl...i pray you find a good man....

What happened to you na grin
Aren't you a good man grin cheesy

Lols, don't mind me shocked
Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
What am I seeing @DP?

grin grin

Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
And not that those boys have good intentions either. grin
consultancy:
that's how one came out the other day saying 'she's' from the UK, and nairaland boys were falling over each other to gain 'her' attention
Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by Lucifer66(m): 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Leendah04:
I am a university graduate who just finished her NYSC program and I'm in need of a boyfriend. I'm currently in search of a job but while at it I'm working part time at a bakery. I've had relationships with men in the past but they have not ended up well, partly because some of the guys I've dated lacked certain traits that I regard as important and they seemed to be more interested in using my body to fulfil their sexual needs that to forge a deep relationship that would grow into marriage. This behavior comes as quite a surprise because although I am attractive I'm also smart and very intellectual and I love engaging in intelligent conversations. I'm not shallow or conceited so I wonder why sex is what most of the guys seem to be interested in when dating me. Another reason my relationships don't work is because some of the guys I date although good looking and caring, aren't very intellectually sound and as driven and motivated as I want.

Why only Christians, What's wrong with atheists or Muslims or satanist?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by DynasTee: 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
lt
Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
Preciousify:
I have my boyfriend to give out pls. I'm tired! I can give you his details if you don't mind.
Funny you cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend. by karniff: 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
She is saphiophile... That's why. But it's good she knows what she wants than some plastic bitches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Females: Lets See Dicks / Most Handsome Nairalander--- Timothy Washima / Meet Your New Boyfie/girl @ My Pandemonium Rave !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.