Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) (35737 Views)

APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State / 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / Thugs Attack Dino Melaye's Campaign Train In Odokoro-Gbede District (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by candygist: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
Makito015:
APC
A party of thieves, criminals and liars

If you don't change you may die of hate

Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
ClearFlair:

Any sensible person knows PDP is the party of thieves, criminals, liars and desperadoes.

And APC is a party of what??

Incompetence
Recession Makers
Silence Looters (Gandolars)
Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by Makito015(m): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Any sensible person knows PDP is the party of thieves, criminals, liars and desperadoes.

So, why are you telling me?
Am I a supporter of Pdp?

Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by ClearFlair: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
yanabasee:

And APC is a party of what??

Incompetence
Recession Makers
Silence Looters (Gandolars)
Stop shooting yourselves in the foot. PDP plunged Nigeria into recession with their widespread looting and APC brought us out of it.

Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by candygist: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
MufasaRebirth:
According to Mr Bashar, he said the zone gave Buhari over 1 million votes, and the crowd in pictures in not even up to 5k lol grin

So who is fooling who
He said in 2015 and not now . Read and comprehend before you drop comment
Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by gwmlogistic: 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
Onlinealaba:
all i see is a land that has been yet to b harnessed for full potentials, Nigeria is truly blessed, well the motorcade is massive as well as the crowd but that doesn't stop kwankwaso and the kwankwasiyya movement from getting Kano ATIKULATED

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

How is the cold in Yankee treating you, I see you don't live in Nigeria
Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by Newznow: 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by Makito015(m): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
If you don't change you may die of hate

It is very obvious that you may die of hate
Why should you see white and call it green?
Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by MufasaRebirth: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
candygist:

He said in 2015 and not now . Read and comprehend before you drop comment
We should at least see a crowd of about 800k Abokis chanting sai baba or are they tired ?

You guys said buhari is like a religion in the north grin
Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
mosco11:
after 2019 lgbos must go into extinction
see this bastard ooo your whole family will go into extinction
Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
gwmlogistic:

How is the cold in Yankee treating you, I see you don't live in Nigeria
The same way the heat in Nigeria is treating you
Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
A desert that produced a million votes for lifeless one..... I believe sands, fowls and green leaves will make up that million.... this desert even pass Sahara
Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by namio10: 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
MrAJQ:
IPOB hate this. It hurt them bitterly, I mean they hate it with passion

So IPOB has become opposition party for you APC zombies? IPOB wants a different country from zombies who vote a man like Buhari president, in a country awash with younger, better educated, less corrupt leaders than Buhari.
Nigeria is a country whose political structure as recreated by northern soldiers thus a cow from Fulani-led northern Nigeria can easily win a professor of Law from southern Nigeria.

Or why are Osinbajo and Obi playing VP to Buhari and Atiku, if not for the fraudulent political structure?

It's only in a fake country can an Osinbajo play VP to Buhari; a Obi plays VP to Atiku.

Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by Victorygold(m): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ipobinans atheifkulators see people, politics is a game of numbers.
How market?

Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by deomelllo: 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2018

Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
Makito015:
APC
A party of thieves, criminals and liars
Chief Wailer.
The wailing continues
Till 2023.

Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
ClearFlair:

Stop shooting yourselves in the foot. PDP plunged Nigeria into recession with their widespread looting and APC brought us out of it.

Brought us out into recession and excess lie s about the real happenings in the country......

They brought us out from #85 fuel price to #145??

Oga the hardship is too much, please take us back..
Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by Makito015(m): 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
Chief Wailer.
The wailing continues
Till 2023.

I pity you
An imposter is your president and you are happy about it.
Sai baba kill you there
Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by stineb1: 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
MrAJQ:
IPOB hate this. It hurt them bitterly, I mean they hate it with passion
Photoshoped. Lol
Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by namio10: 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
Victorygold:
Ipobinans atheifkulators see people, politics is a game of numbers.
How market?

Numbers from Chad and Niger Republics.

Since 2016, Nigeria has been due for a Census count. What is holding president Buhari? An Igbo appointed by Jonathan govt as NPC Chairmain must wind up and go before a new Census count?

Nigeria is your temporary country for its citizens, enjoy while it lasts.
Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
Cajal:
Atikuliars and atikuloosers and Atikulooters and PDP will not believe this
Yes.
Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by Kayrich(m): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=MufasaRebirth post=73881720]According to Mr Bashar, he said the zone gave Buhari over 1 million votes, and the crowd in pictures in not even up to 5k lol

You are the one fooling urself as u pretended to know that Kano alone pulled 1.9m which doesn't even represent the whole northwest region. 15.3m voted him in 2015 and 14.8m voted him in APC presidential primary in 2018 3years after both nationwide...
And you think it wasn't an headache or even failure for any other fucking candidate to pull that around 15m people who always votes pmb.
Don't worry it's just 2months away.
Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
This is just a campaign, do you expect all the voters to be there.all these slowpoke for nairaland self.
MufasaRebirth:
According to Mr Bashar, he said the zone gave Buhari over 1 million votes, and the crowd in pictures in not even up to 5k lol grin

So who is fooling who

Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by Nazareth10: 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
I can only see land without houses. Is that a senatorial district. Must be made up of unoccupied land then!
Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by IMAliyu(m): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

Imagine, no be hate speech be this

It’s a pity the mods won’t do anything about this Smh
I've seen far worse hate speeches than this.
Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by Oblang(m): 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ifiokumo:

Have you mourned your “gallant” soldiers that were recently killed by Boko Haram strike? Have you said or created a plan on modernizing the healthcare in your state or Zoo?

Of course you have not and never will because you yourself have been indoctrinated and trained to be a Nigger from Africa who instead of being progressive have ended up jobless, hateful, jealous, and a lazy Youth (Buhari quote lol)

Nonsense

E pain this one well well...

Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by Elzak(m): 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

So who is fooling who
Do you think they are the polling units
Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by Okoyeebos: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
Read the comments by PDPigz and you'll see that they need mental treatment.

Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by Kayrich(m): 12:01am On Dec 16, 2018
namio10:

Numbers from Chad and Niger Republics.

Since 2016, Nigeria has been due for a Census count. What is holding president Buhari? An Igbo appointed by Jonathan govt as NPC Chairmain must wind up and go before a new Census count?

Nigeria is your temporary country for its citizens, enjoy while it lasts.

I agree with you but might probably has something to do with polities which was also the way it has always been.
But obj didn't do it when he ought to have done it in 2001(thata 5years wait). May be any other thing fishy was behind it anyway which we don't Know aside this politicking.
Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by Foodforthought: 12:05am On Dec 16, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

Imagine, no be hate speech be this

It’s a pity the mods won’t do anything about this Smh
In sane climes, the owner of that moniker will be arrested and jailed.
Just imagine this statement in 2018.
Just to troll someone will make a reckless statement, devoid of reason. It is a pity
Re: APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:12am On Dec 16, 2018
They're not upto 3,000 grin cheesy

In northern Nigeria... You will pull large crowd for noting just by dancing by the road side.

This crowd is not APC supporters..they are just there looking like mumu .
How many with APC T-shirt, flags, and burum?

NPDC Mulls Nationwide Crash Of Cooking Gas Price / Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded / UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard