Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Atheism Is Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is Death (341 Views)

Atheism Is Madness / Atheism Is Extreme Evil! / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheism Is Death by Chidany(m): 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
ETERNAL LIFE...

One of the reasons I come to NAIRALAND
is because of my insatiable desire to bless people and to help them succeed beyond their imagination in godly ways...Now, this message you're about to read will definitely change the story of your life as it has changed mine and many others... Don't rush it, just read and digest it thoughtfully, and the rest will be testimony...HALLELUJAH!!!

3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John

5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. 1 John

There are different kinds of life... There is the life of a goat, the life of a dog, the life of a bird, the life of a fish, the life of an animal, the life of a man, the life of the devil, the life of an angel, and then the life of God...There is the life of success, the life of glory, the life of shame, the life of prosperity, the life of poverty, the life of sorrow, and then the life of joy...From that list you can clearly identify the kind of life you are living right now...Oh, I forgot to include the life of DISAPPOINTMENT AND FAILURE!!!

You and every other homo-sapien came into this world with a HUMAN LIFE - THE LIFE OF THE FIRST ADAM. The human life is a fallen life, a dead life...It is a life that is disconnected from God - a life that cannot know God or have an intimate relationship with him...That's the life we were all born with - a life that was destined to PERISH!!! To perish means more than just physical death... It actually means to live in eternal punishment and agony...And that will be the life of everyone who has not received and laid hold of eternal life...
TO BE CONTINUED...

Re: Atheism Is Death by budaatum: 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
Did I just, live? I'll return tomorrow to check!
Re: Atheism Is Death by Chidany(m): 12:15am On Dec 16, 2018
budaatum:
Did I just, live? I'll return tomorrow to check!
Re: Atheism Is Death by Chidany(m): 12:22am On Dec 16, 2018
You are breathing but not living... THE HUMAN LIFE IS A DEAD LIFE - GOD IS LIFE... You are a dead man without GOD...THINK OF A TREE THAT IS DISCONNECTED FROM THE SOIL, IT MAY STILL LOOK FRESH BUT WITH TIME THE SIGNS OF ITS DEATH WILL BEGIN TO SHOW...Man, you are just like that tree if you don't have ETERNAL LIFE...

Re: Atheism Is Death by johnydon22(m): 12:25am On Dec 16, 2018
So, OP who is the fine man you have chosen to bless us with his face on every post?

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Polygyny? / This Is What Christmas In Badagry Looked Like In 1923 / Yoruba Needs Prayers !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.