Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm (5579 Views)

“no Boyfriend No Problem” – Bbnaija’s Dorathy Reveals She’s Single / No Boyfriend To Spoil Me This Christmas - DJ Cuppy Cries Out / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Looks Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by Jenniferblog(f): 1:39am On Dec 16, 2018
Women have subtle ways of letting off some secrets about themselves without making much fuss. This is probably what sexy Ghanaian actress and songstress, J. Jorm was trying to tell us with her latest instagram post about her relationship status.

As desirous as the sexy melanin singer is, it is almost unbelievable that no man is pulling her Hot chestnut out of fire.

“I’m single, but if you see me with somebody mind your business. I’m doing interviews,”

she had said in the Instagram post, probably opening the door wide for prospecting suitors.

Whether serious or not, because she had once said she can be mischievous or innocent, the actress had also once unwittingly revealed the kind of man that may capture her heart.

“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing l like most: to laugh?. It cures a multitude of ills. It’s probably the most important thing in a person,”

she had posted on her wall sometime ago.

J Jorm started music and acting five years ago, took a break for two years before coming back to the scene. Some of the movies she has done are Bisexual Wife, Silver Rain, The Last School Pool Party and some of her songs include Inspiration, Survivor, I Love You, Broken Hearted and Makoma.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/im-single-no-boyfriend-ghanaian-actress-j-jorm/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by Jenniferblog(f): 1:39am On Dec 16, 2018
More
Re: I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by IkennaDavid1(m): 1:46am On Dec 16, 2018
So what?
Re: I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by kingharzy: 2:30am On Dec 16, 2018
undecided

Is this one having a covenant with bralessness or what? ?
BTW, the guys behind me be like. . .

1 Like

Re: I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by obojememe: 2:31am On Dec 16, 2018
nipples like MTN

every where u go.
Re: I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by SosaXVLV(m): 3:09am On Dec 16, 2018
And so?

Is that why you want to pluck out our eyes with your nipples?

Better go and work on your character
Re: I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by neolboy(m): 3:49am On Dec 16, 2018
Most of these ladies are having depression because of lack of love life

1 Like

Re: I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by Ahmed0336(m): 4:49am On Dec 16, 2018
SosaXVLV:
And so?

Is that why you want to pluck out our eyes with your nipples?

Better go and work on your character

Wetin carry your eye go there?

Sent from Samsung S9(Gold) undecided
Re: I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by itspzpics(m): 5:06am On Dec 16, 2018
Lol..u
Re: I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26am On Dec 16, 2018
You are single and no boyfriend......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by Vinstel: 6:36am On Dec 16, 2018
Who be she? We don't know her here on the moon

Re: I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by LordsApostle: 7:11am On Dec 16, 2018
kingharzy:
undecided

Is this one having a covenant with bralessness or what? ?
BTW, the guys behind me be like. . .
she has a standing boob's, why does she need a bra?
Re: I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by Jenniferblog(f): 7:40am On Dec 16, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by kingharzy: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2018
LordsApostle:
...why does she need a bra?
undecided

Your moniker and the topic. I love this.
Re: I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by Auladimeji1: 8:20am On Dec 16, 2018
Very fvckable damsel.Bend her on a short stool,Ram her from behind and be playing with the nipple.

Re: I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 16, 2018
It's like all GHANAIAN ACTRESSES na ASHAWO
Re: I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 16, 2018
Plastic fake
Re: I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by oluwasegun007(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2018
You can't get a boyfriend dear....you will only get a fvck friend....
Re: I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by SosaXVLV(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Wetin carry your eye go there?

Sent from Samsung S9(Gold) undecided

Lmao
Re: I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by Dammylois(f): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2018
I'm also single and not making noise about it biko
Re: I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by Khd95(m): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2018
Guys please didn't she wear bra all thru or I am imagining things again
Re: I’m Single, No Boyfriend – Ghanaian Actress J. Jorm by speedyconnect3: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2018
Nawao

Present women sef.
Wish i was born centuries ago

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

(1) (Reply)

Simi Pose With Her Sister Ooni Of Ife Queen, Shares Adorable Photos Together / Tacha Returns To Lagos From UK Amidst Airport Shutdown, Promises To Share Relief / Honeymoon Crib Of Tuface & Annie Idibia - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.