Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions (34039 Views)

28th Birthday N19M Wasted - Bobrisky After the Disruption of His Party By Police / Bambam Sitting On Teddy A's Mother's Leg. See Reactions / Phyno's Manhood Stands While Performing On Stage In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by seunmohmoh(f): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
So this man is a Nigerian grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by DavidEsq(m): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
praizblog:
Free the sheeple originator Daddy freeze was recently awarded Religion disruption aware from from one of his people.

However some fans had blast him while some has hail him. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/mockery-award-daddy-freeze-bag-religion-disruption-award-fans-react/

Abeg wen u go take start school?

Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by Mpanyi: 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
Religious distuption award or Christian disruption award? That coward doesn't and can't try that nonsense with Islam.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by MChaze25(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
He is doing fine
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by Badmusthomas(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Some one is doing this to the church we christain we are like,well done,i stand for u. I can see nigeria turning to islamic nation is more than posible when we cannot even respect man of god.useless people
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by MChaze25(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mpanyi:
Religious distuption award or Christian disruption award? That coward doesn't and can't try that nonsense with Islam.
Religion is one of the bane of Nigeria's progress
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by MChaze25(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
Badmusthomas:
Some one is doing this to the church we christain we are like,well done,i stand for u. I can see nigeria turning to islamic nation is more than posible when we cannot even respect man of god.useless people

If you check all the money used in fighting Boko Haram in this country and check the number of poor people these fat pocket pastors would ve lifted out of poverty, you will understand freeze.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by diransom: 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
wow...

Daddy Freeze is a man I RESPECT so much because he is only against Christians...

Oh... I thought Islam isn't a religion, it an association... cheesy!!! Why hasn't he spoken about immans and Alfas?

Oh, he is so scared that they will find him and kill him.

That was how they made seun create an oath before anyone is able to comment on the islamic category... but the Christian section is free for all to spew trash.

Freeze the useless coward! cheesy
go to ilorin and listening to what utaz jabata is saying about the alfas u know that freeze part is just a child play
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by eebruboss(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
2years 8 months verified Nigerian non-hosted Adsense account with $48 for sale

Check my signature for contact

Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
diransom:
go to ilorin and listening to what utaz jabata is saying about the alfas u know that freeze part is just a child play

I don't know the guy you mentioned!!!

I want Freeze to help us say it... cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by Mpanyi: 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
MChaze25:

Religion is one of the bane of Nigeria's progress

Your quote didn't have anything to do with my comment. But you are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by Ralph2211(m): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin daddy freeze my man wink I love all your hard work of exposing these useless devils called pastors and I always say burn all the pastors and churches in Nigeria and see our economy skyrocket

We now have a 22 dollars verified Nigerian Adsense for sale

U look exactly like ur comment
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by Corrinthians(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
post=73884512:
An award for STUPIDITY!
Sharrap sir. grin grin grin

I stand with freeze. Oyedepo is a crook jor. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by Geesaintagape: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
Congratulations to u freeze wish u Greater international award for standing out for Christ of light.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by kareemkamil(m): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
U are too much Daddy Freeze may God be with you, & your entire generations thanks so much for educating Nigerians from criminals pastor's.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by LordPsalm(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Alexk2:
The day daddy freeze will regret all his claims and false teachings, I prays it won't be too late for him. The Bible say "by there fruit, we Shall know them".. EOQ
You made no sense
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by Alexk2(m): 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
LordPsalm:

You made no sense
What sense is he making? Mention one pls.?
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by Glink2018(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
jaxxy:
Disruption can be very positive

Freeze could have made his criticism in 3 major religion. (Christain, Islam and traditional)
Since the award is religious disruption... this could have made him more popular...
For me, freeze is a coward and perversionist...
It's just a matter of time
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by Alexk2(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Do you study your OWN BIBLE at all...?
You that study yours, back up just one of daddy freeze claim with a scripture quoted wholly(not in part or out of context) and quote me with it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by Nazaretha1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
I'm not a daddy freeze fan neither do I like his use of language BUT according to the scriptures, his campaign against tithing and first fruits is very justifiable and correct. Before you argue or probably use expletive words, I'd implore you to check and study the scriptures.

post=73884512:
An award for STUPIDITY!
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by jaxxy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
Glink2018:

Freeze could have made his criticism in 3 major religion. (Christain, Islam and traditional)
Since the award is religious disruption... this could have made him more popular...
For me, freeze is a coward and perversionist...
It's just a matter of time

I don’t see him as a coward u can’t criticize a Huge establishment like the church and at same time face other circular establishments and make meaningful progress and it also depends on what is priority or passionate to him.

I have seen a lot of excesses and errors of the church. There are many practices that are not similar to the attitude and teachings of the Christ we read about in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by solomonsly11(m): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
An award for his STUPIDITY! Those that gave you this award were mocking you if you don't know, they 're pushing you to your destruction. I taught by know you ought to have popular more than this. Infact i pity your children and your children children cos you are he's putting curse upon them
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by cattylove7(f): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
I wish he channeled his energy in politics in Nigeria Rather than religion! www.cattylovegist.com
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by Lanre0: 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
This man is actually assisting gullible minds and people who cannot think on their own by checking pulpit thieves masquerading as men of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by InvertedHammer: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
/
The relunctance of the slaves was a very big factor on why slavery lasted too long.

/

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by Exponental(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Devil's Incarnate should be added....
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by Nazaretha1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lev 27: 30-32,l
Num 18:24-28
Deut 12:1-17
Deut 14:22-28
Deut 26:1-12
Neh 10:37-38
Neh 12
Heb 7:5-6
Gal 3:10
Read up those scriptures bro. According to the laws of Moses in the Torah, the 613 Mitzvot, it is unlawful for these pastors to recieve tithe as it is. We know the works of the Lord needs money to get things done but Elokim himself cannot be shamed by people who try to tweak His words to serve their bellies nor his gullible children who wouldn't study the scriptures to see the truth. Look, even Galatians 3:10 says anyone who does not continue to do all of the laws in the Mitzvot and the Torah, a curse is placed on them. And have you seen the 613 Mitzvot laws, even Israelis find it difficult to fulfil them talkless of us who just pick the ones that suit us. So a curse is placed on anyone who wishes to stay under the law. Besides, tithes, only of farm produce and the tenth animal are to be given to levites who then give to priests solely because the levites don't have an inheritance among the Israelites.
You can download a PDF of the 613 Mitzvot and judge for yourself if you're cursed based on Galatians 3:10 or not.
Selah!

Alexk2:

You that study yours, back up just one of daddy freeze claim with a scripture quoted wholly(not in part or out of context) and quote me with it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by israelmao(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Daddy Freeze's brain is frozen and switched off and his brain is in urgent need being set on switch-on mode for warmth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by Rahull: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
wow...

Daddy Freeze is a man I RESPECT so much because he is only against Christians...

Oh... I thought Islam isn't a religion, it an association... cheesy!!! Why hasn't he spoken about immans and Alfas?

Oh, he is so scared that they will find him and kill him.

That was how they made seun create an oath before anyone is able to comment on the islamic category... but the Christian section is free for all to spew trash.

Freeze the useless coward! cheesy

R.I.P to our dear English..

Abi na by force to yarn for English?

Grammarnazi come and carry one of your dumb students abeg..
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by donnie(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
post=73884512:
An award for STUPIDITY!

Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by Olulinks(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ultimus:

Do I need to copy Freeze's exact reply to this kind of comment before you have sense?
If you have to copy exact Freez's reply, I will wonder if you have sense of your own at all.
Re: Daddy Freeze Bags 'Religious Disruption Award'. See Reactions by CHIGIM: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
another mumu post
post=73884512:
An award for STUPIDITY!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) / Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation / Is This The SAME Munachi Abii?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.