Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,408 members, 7,800,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :sunday, December 16,2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :sunday, December 16,2018 (466 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / RCCG Sunday School STUDENT Manual For December 16, 2018 : TOPIC – Knowing God’s / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :sunday, December 16,2018 by femoint007(m): 5:56am On Dec 16, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, December 16, 2018) - *The fourth Man In The Furnace*

1.Thank You, Father, for Your unfailing promises and protective covenants over my life and destiny.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Sweet Holy Spirit, I ask that You convict my heart to live a separated life, daily, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me an unshakeable faith in You; a faith that will never compromise or give up, in the face of life's trials and challenges, in Jesus' name.

5.The 4th man in the fire, I call upon You, please, come and quench every evil fire raging in my life, ministry and home, in Jesus' name.

6.I decree that the waters of life will not drown me and the fire of the enemies will not burn me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me experience, in this season, a miracle that will proclaim Your glory, all over the world, as the only true and Mighty God, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every obstacle in my life, be a stepping stone to my promotion and breakthrough, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let Your presence never depart from Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :sunday, December 16,2018 by DJYAOUNDE(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2019
GOD THANK YOU post=73884590]Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, December 22, 2019) - *The fourth Man In The Furnace*

1.Thank You, Father, for Your unfailing promises and protective covenants over my life and destiny.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Sweet Holy Spirit, I ask that You convict my heart to live a separated life, daily, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me an unshakeable faith in You; a faith that will never compromise or give up, in the face of life's trials and challenges, in Jesus' name.

5.The 4th man in the fire, I call upon You, please, come and quench every evil fire raging in my life, ministry and home, in Jesus' name.

6.I decree that the waters of life will not drown me and the fire of the enemies will not burn me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me experience, in this season, a miracle that will proclaim Your glory, all over the world, as the only true and Mighty God, in Jesu

(1) (Reply)

Gift For My Pastor / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/19 / How The Jews Take The Preaching About Fictitious Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.