Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister (31615 Views)

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Myzteriouz: 7:13am On Dec 16, 2018
dont8:
Shey she will not back up her absurdity ni? Don't you realized she's in the court of public scrutiny?

Anything for her defense issa goal grin
na wa o. But her argument is a lost one already. Talk about death before hanging
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 16, 2018
Alarm didn't wake me up on time to go for 7am mass, and this 9am mass dey sabi tey no be small.

Now I'm just thinking what to do
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Ziel20: 7:22am On Dec 16, 2018
Thing deh happen o.
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Youngpo413: 7:28am On Dec 16, 2018
Get ready to be fcked by your step-son.
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Naughtytboy: 7:29am On Dec 16, 2018
themosthigh:
We are wining. Very soon, we will invade heaven and lock Jehovah in the bottomless pit which he prepared for us.
you are dommed henceforth
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by sanpipita(m): 7:29am On Dec 16, 2018
They are not blood related, my worry is if the step dad won't dump her soon

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Youngpo413: 7:36am On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:
Kk
Choi,perfect is that the real you?
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by 8stargeneral: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2018
Wch name dem go come give d family now
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by LordCenturion(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2018
Bloggers and lies,, the lady u tagged as South African is half south Africa,half Nigeria.....
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Josh44s(m): 7:41am On Dec 16, 2018
My eyes have finally seen my ears o shocked

Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by bluefilm: 7:42am On Dec 16, 2018
The man has tasted it all...

He's such a lucky dude. tongue
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Decryptor(m): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:
Kk

Chai! This girl go love doggy
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Donvick45(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2018
pp802:
Alarm didn't wake me up on time to go for 7am mass, and this 9am mass dey sabi tey no be small.

Now I'm just thinking what to do
which parish
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by omoiyalayi(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2018
yerokunphilips:
This is unbelievable .

I somehow believe it grin
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by jogsman01(m): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2018
themosthigh:
We are wining. Very soon, we will invade heaven and lock Jehovah in the bottomless pit which he prepared for us.
May God forgive you!

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Freeko4: 7:49am On Dec 16, 2018
It runs in their lineage.... Imagine the rubbish
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by scarybeeeee: 7:52am On Dec 16, 2018
The world is going crazy,it's certain it's not maybe.
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2018
Lol, SA peeps are pretty weird, like very, I once knew one that wanted to be woken up via 69n grin... weirdos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Mursz: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2018
Some valid points she raised. “Why him” “ he is a good man so why not him”.

Besides who made society the morality judge? Do whatever makes you happy.
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 16, 2018
themosthigh:
for this your write up if you see end of this year know I'm not called
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95post=73885611:
Kk
Mehn.... I'd just be like, baby pull down your pants and stay like that. I'm coming inside. grin
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Yungspeck(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2018
Biscuits:
Lol, SA peeps are pretty weird, like very, I once knew one that wanted to be woken up via 69n grin... weirdos

Please what's 69n?
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2018
Biscuits:
Miss Pure Bliss

1 Like

Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by lielbree: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2018
So she is proud to say that one man has slept with both mother and 2sisters

South Africans sharr
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Judybash93(m): 8:05am On Dec 16, 2018

Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Ikpongiton: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2018
south africans,they take everything just simple,and there is peace and prosperity in their land .
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by modestdude(m): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2018
TheAgba:
Fu .c.ked your mum, then your sis and now he's about to b.ang you till you last breath.

This world is insane.

Grade1 USA used Laptops for sale
Nation wide delivery available
Details in my signature.
Pm me prices for Dell models you ve got
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by modestdude(m): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2018
TheAgba:
Fu .c.ked your mum, then your sis and now he's about to b.ang you till you last breath.

This world is insane.

Grade1 USA used Laptops for sale
Nation wide delivery available
Details in my signature.
pm me the prices of Dell models you have
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Ishilove: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2018
Sick, sick world.
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Passy09(m): 8:12am On Dec 16, 2018
Her lifestyle not mine..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Rilwan Adelanwa Is Missing / Meet The Alleged Oldest Man In Anambra State - 122 Years Old / 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.