Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister (31607 Views)

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Anusiemgood(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Time will come when father will marry the daughter and nothing will happen...
God,please I need my own woman biko.
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by gees101(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
themosthigh:
We are wining. Very soon, we will invade heaven and lock Jehovah in the bottomless pit which he prepared for us.
u are mad
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Ubdavis(m): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Your man is a randy he cow
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Where is d ring,let me see first
NIGHTMARE0O7:

You too fine Nwa I want to marry u.
U just my spec, ebony&slim tongue
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Simplep:
Where is d ring,let me see first

tongue

Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by PennywysCares(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
themosthigh:
We are wining. Very soon, we will invade heaven and lock Jehovah in the bottomless pit which he prepared for us.
can't believe people like u exists
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by prettyzee11(f): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
akeentech:
One person fu¢king the mother and her daughters, not even forcing them they willingly open their pusssy for him. The man is either from Edo or Kogi, if u knw u knw

Kogi ke........
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Simplep:
grin

Fine girl reason with me na Biko.
From that u might just get this kiss

Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by merujeffrey(m): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
themosthigh:
And you ran out of things to joke with, then it's God but am not surprised because we were already informed that such a character will surface.

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

I count it foolishness for you to make a joke/mockery of something you know not. You have to repent else this same God you mock at will meet you some day.
Re: Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister by dont8(m): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
Myzteriouz:
na wa o. But her argument is a lost one already. Talk about death before hanging
You're very right, it's a lost cause already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let Your Family Vehicle Be Safe For Your Family. / Mr Rilwan Adelanwa Is Missing / 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.