Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,847 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:21 AM

I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome (21149 Views)

Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama / Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures / Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by BruncleZuma: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I pray Victor AD don't end up like you...as two of una initial audience nah Yahoo boys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by condralbedez: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2018
He brags alot that's why ,like linda like kelechukwu ,if u knw u knw!

1 Like

Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by sassiemyk: 7:54am On Dec 16, 2018
If you have ever worked with this guy in a studio you would understand that he is music personified. Sometimes you sign ur future away in d name.of record labels. Well, thank God for your life Kelly. You conquered. There are other hustles.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2018
Who ask dis one? I pity u

Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by idonhammer: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2018
after releasing that "maga don pay" oyibo ppl swear for am just like olu maintain. Yahoooo eh eeeh..Yahoo zeehhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 16, 2018
And whos's fault is it?
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by 6digitscomrade: 7:59am On Dec 16, 2018
YoungLionken:
Y would you when were busy making problems against people who are supposed to help you. You started beef with the entire Mohits crew, MI and Chocolate city, Tubaba and Co... Your bitterness overwhelmed your musical career... All you do is brag.
Your statement signifies nothing but PRIDE!.
u forgot MI...And MI dealt with him

1 Like

Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by idonhammer: 7:59am On Dec 16, 2018
condralbedez:
You are right,he is too proud
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by papiwyte(m): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2018
Wetin u gain.....

Buhari. 2019

Next level activated#

1 Like

Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by Passy09(m): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2018
U make money or u no make money e no concern me.. Who u epe.. Abeg pack well kiss
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by Trustee1: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2018
"Kelly handsome " a stripper or something?
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by YoungLionken(m): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2018
6digitscomrade:
u forgot MI...And MI dealt with him
I didn't forget bro...
MI took him out lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by 6digitscomrade: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2018
YoungLionken:

I didn't forget bro...
MI took him out lol
it was nja diss of all time...The only kelly i know is kelly rowland bro...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by YoungLionken(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2018
6digitscomrade:
it was nja diss of all time...The only kelly i know is kelly rowland bro...
'nobody test me' by Jesse Jags ft. Ice Prince and MI...
Did you listen to "beef" by MI in his MI2 album
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by pelhurmy(m): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2018
Ofunaofu:
In MI voice
The only Kelly I know is Kelly Rowland

...Why would I diss them, give them cheap promotion.
I think that they're so dry, I should give them lotion...

Mr Incredible finish this guy for me dat year. And it still gives me joy!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by 6digitscomrade: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2018
YoungLionken:

'nobody test me' by Jesse Jags ft. Ice Prince and MI...
Did you listen to "beef" by MI in his MI2 album
yes ooo all of it bro

1 Like

Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by mema900: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2018
YoungLionken:
Y would you when you were busy making problems against people who are supposed to help you. You started beef with the entire Mohits crew, MI and Chocolate city, Tubaba and Co... Your bitterness overwhelmed your musical career... All you do is brag.

All you do is brag.
Your statement signifies nothing but PRIDE!

That could make a very nice lyrics ooo

1 Like

Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by Kingpee2(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2018
Wetin Dey do all this Kelly dem sef ,abi na their name dey cause ,from R-kelly to E-Kelly and now Kelly Handsome ..
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by Adisaowalla: 8:49am On Dec 16, 2018
YoungLionken:
Y would you when you were busy making problems against people who are supposed to help you. You started beef with the entire Mohits crew, MI and Chocolate city, Tubaba and Co... Your bitterness overwhelmed your musical career... All you do is brag.

The bolded is actually what ended his career but the foool go still dey do stronghead.

smh

1 Like

Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by delerx(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2018
My guy dey somewhere for America dey wash plates
All na hustle Sha.
For infertility, toilet infections, erectile dysfunction, weight gain and weight loss and more. Check my signature
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by Godson201333(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2018
You killed your career yourself... Instead of collaboration, you went on hating on those that were supposed to raise u
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by sweerychick(f): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2018
I learnt he lost his younger brother on Friday!
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by Gbagbuo247: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2018
O
YoungLionken:

Mr. Announcer, he lives in United States now...
Godson201333:
You killed your career yourself... Instead of collaboration, you went on hating on those that were supposed to raise u
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by Baroba(m): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2018
Kelly had his time, unfortunately music wasn't paying that great when he was popping.. The guy was really talented..

He is very smart, I expect him to making good money in Texas..
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by Jokovic1(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2018
neither have i made money for reading news on nairaland
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by Triangles1(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2018
Before they're the maga and you're shouting Halleluyah now you're the latest maga on board so therefore enjoy it to the fullest. You're lucky you're in U. S. A, if you're in Nigeria I believed by now committing suicide will be an option.
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by decub: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2018
This guy would have been very popular if not for pride!
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by weezweezweez(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2018
Jenniferblog:
At a time, Kelechi Orji, aka Kelly Hansome, was one of the leading artistes in Nigeria. His songs, including Maga Don Pay and Like Play, ruled the airwaves and it was expected that the popularity translated to wealth too.

But in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Kelly Hansome said he was yet to make money from music. He stated,

“I have never received royalties for Maga don Pay and all those songs that brought me to the limelight. Anyway, I am not looking forward to getting it because it doesn’t feed me. I am comfortable on my own; music has not really paid me. Have I signed an endorsement deal? Companies come to me but I don’t agree with their terms. You cannot use money to buy me because I am not desperate.

“I was hoping that the Copyright Society of Nigeria would do some calculation and pay artistes, but nothing has happened. We have a body but I have not heard from them in a while. I don’t even think of all that any longer.”

The singer also stated that he no longer lived in Nigeria, insisting that he was now involved in other things apart from music. He said,

“I live in the United States of America; I only come to Nigeria when I have things to do. I have other things I do with my life now but I don’t like to reveal details. I have a family and I have a daughter to take care of.”

On collaborating with younger artistes such as Wizkid and Davido, he stated,

“Collaborating with an artiste happens naturally. When you connect with an artiste, you make music together. I cannot just collaborate with an artiste because he has sung one popular song when he doesn’t know me and I don’t know him. I have principles that guide me. I have tasted fame; so, I am not looking for it again. I still do music but I do it differently.”

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/man-seen-washing-his-clothes-in-the-middle-of-the-road-video/

Kelly hansome : mo'hits, MI and Terry G's nemesis... he would never let them breathe ..... MI showed him too sha "kelechi clap for yourself, weldone"

"the only Kelly that I know, Kelly Rowland"
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2018
thaoriginator:
grin

Man a bloodclaat Malaga!

How you expect fi make money pon dat batty music yuh a make.

Nutin fi yuh rasclaat!

Go be a barber bwoy!
mi ah rememba im show nuff years ago, wer im ma rise fram a casket red in a bafang manna. Imma patty watty sing ah vibe and skankin hard wey ah mek whole heap fi dem ma gurls inna deh bashment go bangarang! kelly handsom wa mek tell a lies? wey now yuh yaan come me like ya fenneh and lost wid ya inna sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) / Uche Ebere Agu Shares Throwback Picture / Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.