Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,568 members, 7,801,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess (3449 Views)

PHOTO: Tobi With Pasuma And Small Doctor At Oshoala Charity Match / Davido Pictured With Pasuma As They Set To Drop New Song (Photo) / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess by arinze198(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2018
Pretty Princess Abolaji Adetoun Adeyanju is a wonder to behold on stage when reenacting the magic of Indian dance. The Accountancy graduate of Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) has successfully stolen the heart of Fuji lord Alhaji Alabi Pasuma, a.k.a Oganla Fuji, strongly believed to be her relation.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/relationship-pasuma-indian-princess/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess by nifemi25(m): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2018
See how the baby dey look pasuma face ...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess by onatisi(m): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nifemi25:
Re: My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess by pyyxxaro: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2018
There go soon use this baby eye do meme grin
Re: My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2018
Indian Princess kwa?!

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess by itspzpics(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2018
Eeehn
Re: My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess by happybee: 11:42am On Dec 16, 2018
That pikin dey para o..
grin
Re: My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess by olasaad(f): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
nifemi25:

The baby be like are you sure you are my father

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess by Ironmaiden(f): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
Eh, I thought the girl was a princess from India.

Learn a skill and make money online; Learn digital marketing skills. Click here to learn more

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess by Deejay777(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
When U finally meet d man hu was advising ur mum to abort u

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess by dreamwords: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin
Re: My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess by HyconMojo(m): 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
Tha pikin no be pasuma get ham ooo... let him as the mother because e be like say the small pikin sabi hin papa ooo , na because say e no fit talk for now nii ooo

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess by YungMillionaire: 2:25am On Dec 17, 2018
nifemi25:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

RomeoEmpire:

HOW TO STEAL A CHICKEN FOR THIS
CHRISTMAS*
1. Survey the area for about 1 week.
2. On the day of operation, wear an
oversized shirt.
3. Be at the place between 11am to 2:30pm.
At this time of the day, the owners will be
gone to work, market or indoors and the
chicken will be playing
outside happily.
4. Walk at the edge of the street and let the
chicken walk freely at the centre, [its more
easy in a village setting]
5. This is where you make the grand move.
6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the chicken
by the head. Quickly fold the head into the
feathers and put it inside your oversized shirt
under your armpit like a Bible.
7. Move on as if nothing happened. No
looking back!
ENJOY AND THANK-ME- LATER.
Re: My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess by Houseofglam7(f): 5:28am On Dec 17, 2018
The look on that child's face....#memeloading
Re: My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess by speedyconnect3: 6:53am On Dec 17, 2018
Na their pikin be this?

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Re: My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess by 3ace(m): 7:08am On Dec 17, 2018
See as I shapaly open the thread to see indian princess. Mtwwweeeee.....
Re: My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess by ikorodureporta: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2018
nifemi25:
" I want to drink small stout"

Re: My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess by ikorodureporta: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2018
Lalasticlala come see-o! We suppose to laff this Monday morning

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Chat: Davido Stabs Man Thrice In Dubai Club / Wow! Lucy And Praise Had Sex? (full Video) / Photos: Elon Musk First Hotel In Mars Set To Open Soon At $5m Per Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.