Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,802 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Linda Ikeji And The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Woman's Orgasm. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Linda Ikeji And The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Woman's Orgasm. (5109 Views)

Thread-> What It Takes To Make A Woman Orgasm / Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Sandra Ikeji And Her Husband With 200 Bridesmaids / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Woman's Orgasm. by vizkiz: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
funmisticqueen2:
did you really lose sleep on top of feminist matter? Bros get a life o.

Meanwhile help me thank God for my life, I just escaped the hands of ritualists this morning on my way to work. They stole my phone though.
Biafranbushboy
Tonyebarcanista
Eatpussy
Vizkiz

How can we reach you?
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Woman's Orgasm. by mrphysics(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
I have always known Nigerian based feminists to be people with bad parental upbringing. To them, the cause of their childhood problems is due to the supposedly power the man has. I respect feminist opinion anyway, but when they are Nigerian based ones, then you need to think twice.

They claim the thought of feminism pains us, well, that is the biggest lie of the century. What shocks some of us is the way they reason. They view points are virtual and not real. In reality, these people don't live 3% of what they say especially the things they say online.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Woman's Orgasm. by irumole1975: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
All women are loyal when they seee good dick!!!!!!!!!

I repeat, All women are loyal when they see good dick!!!including the vain and self acclaimed feminists

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Woman's Orgasm. by Kidaholic(m): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
funmisticqueen2:
did you really lose sleep on top of feminist matter? Bros get a life o.

Meanwhile help me thank God for my life, I just escaped the hands of ritualists this morning on my way to work. They stole my phone though.
Biafranbushboy
Tonyebarcanista
Eatpussy
Vizkiz

Lose sleep? Haha! i slept like a baby last night, it took my brother 10mins to wake me up for church service tongue
Thank God oo, hope you ain't hurt?
...this morning on my way to work. What kinda work do you do on a Sunday morning?? Just curious undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Woman's Orgasm. by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
So much ado about a few minutes welding of our intimate parts.

Linda don buy market.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Woman's Orgasm. by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
I recall Linda saying she didn't like sex because she is circumcised, but I don't recall her preaching celibacy. Can someone dig out a post?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Woman's Orgasm. by mrphysics(m): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ishilove:
I recall Linda saying she didn't like sex because she is circumcised, but I don't recall her preaching celibacy. Can someone dig out a post?

We should spend time digging other feminists intimate parts and not Ikeji's post who already has been dug.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Woman's Orgasm. by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
mrphysics:

We should spend time digging other feminists intimate parts and not Ikeji's post who already has been dug.
Before joining in the online crucifixion, let me at least have solid proof

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Woman's Orgasm. by Ranchhoddas: 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
For me, one of the sweetest things in this life is reading from a woman that can articulate her opinions!

Damn!
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Woman's Orgasm. by Ranchhoddas: 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ishilove:
So much ado about a few minutes welding of our intimate parts.

Linda don buy market.
Weld bawo?

The only welding I know na the one wey Baba Mulika the welder dey do?

Re: Linda Ikeji And The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Woman's Orgasm. by jesmond3945: 12:08am On Dec 17, 2018
You people are very funny, linda doesnt care about the image but the money. She used this to test her popularity and boom the whole internet space is mastutbating on her matter which is more money for her. Please get a life and stop following celebrities around.
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Woman's Orgasm. by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 18, 2018
vizkiz:

How can we reach you?
I am using this number for now, although not available on WhatsApp 08189447315.
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Woman's Orgasm. by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 18, 2018
Kidaholic:

Lose sleep? Haha! i slept like a baby last night, it took my brother 10mins to wake me up for church service tongue
Thank God oo, hope you ain't hurt?
...this morning on my way to work. What kinda work do you do on a Sunday morning?? Just curious undecided
hospital work. How have you been
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Woman's Orgasm. by Kidaholic(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2018
funmisticqueen:
hospital work. How have you been
Oh, that's nice. I've been good, how did your day go?
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Woman's Orgasm. by pocohantas(f): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2018
Ishilove:

She actually did. Someone posted the video here on NL way back, that is after she flaunted her pregnancy. It was a video on how young ladies should work with their heads, she didn't sleep with any man to be where she is...all that kind plenty talk. You know she can talk well well.

I honestly do not see anything wrong with her message/advice, despite her doing otherwise.
This is just a case where people are seriously waiting on something to hold on to and she gave them one. Doesn't change the fact that it isn't advisable to sleep around, whether Linda got pregnant after saying same or not. Plus the feminist badge they gave her, where did that come from?
Re: Linda Ikeji And The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Woman's Orgasm. by Marotzke(m): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
pocohantas:

She actually did. Someone posted the video here on NL way back, that is after she flaunted her pregnancy. It was a video on how young ladies should work with their heads, she didn't sleep with any man to be where she is...all that kind plenty talk. You know she can talk well well.

I honestly do not see anything wrong with her message/advice, despite her doing otherwise.
This is just a case where people are seriously waiting on something to hold on to and she gave them one. Doesn't change the fact that it isn't advisable to sleep around, whether Linda got pregnant after saying same or not. Plus the feminist badge they gave her, where did that come from?

Someone asked whether you are a wife material?
Instead of you to answer two trouser length or eight yards na this epistle . � �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone / Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. / SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.