Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! (2724 Views)

They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina / No One Should Misunderstand My Euphoria With Biafra / Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by Gandollar(f): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

That's why a whole bishop and private University owner made a fool of himself on the pulpit because of hate. It's sad angry
Hate begets hate

Buhari has a pathological hatred for anyone that's not a headslammer and fulani.
Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by modath(f): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
Hear Dele Momodu in his latest piece

Some folks read the line in red and gbam, they are sure Dele Momodu has confirmed the conspiracy theory.

How did the Jibrin crooners miss Bob Dee's full story? Are Nigerians no longer reading or are they losing comprehension skills?

I almost weeped when I read the comments, people don't even bother to gain knowledge anymore.. painful
cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by shukuokukobambi: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2018
Gandollar:
Hate begets hate

I thought your bishop was led by the spirit? So he's actually led by signals from a fulani man he hates?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by Gandollar(f): 10:26am On Dec 16, 2018
modath:

I almost weeped when I read the comments, people don't even bother to gain knowledge anymore.. painful
cry
Even a slowpoke like jubrin is smarter than you.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by Gandollar(f): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

I thought your bishop was led by the spirit? So he's actually led by signals from a fulani man he hates?
Buhari hates and kills christains. The bishop should have actually cursed him with leprosy.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by shukuokukobambi: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2018
Gandollar:
Buhari hates and kills christains. The bishop should have actually cursed him with leprosy.

The Boko Haram he cursed in 2012 still killed in 2013, 2014 and till today.

I thought you swear it's Jibrin there now? Why are you still obsessed with Buhari?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by Gandollar(f): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2018
I can see the congregation of zombies is getting thicker. I'm here waiting for you all! You will never know peace until buhari comot him cap.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by Gandollar(f): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

The Boko Haram he cursed in 2012 still killed in 2013, 2014 and till today.

I thought you swear it's Jibrin there now? Why are you still obsessed with Buhari?
Do you not know that Boko Haram is a curse on the north to continue killing themselves?

And buhari is empowering them with financial infrastructure to continue their mandate of laying the whole parts of northern Nigeria to waste!

Buhari or jubrin, same person. Choose which tickles your fancy.
Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by shukuokukobambi: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2018
Gandollar:
Do you not know that Boko Haram is a curse on the north to continue killing themselves?

Buhari or jubrin, same person. Choose which tickles your fancy.

He cursed Boko Haram in 2012 yet they outlived GEJ.

For those who haven't lost their marbles, you can't pick and choose what is reality. It's either Jibrin or Buhari. Which has the voice in your head asked you to pick?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by Gandollar(f): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

For those who haven't lost their marbles, you can't pick and choose what is reality. It's either Jibrin or Buhari. Which has the voice in your head asked you to pick?

The bishop cursed Boko Haram to continue KILLING themselves and God has been faithful.

Buhari died in a London hospital from severe complications from an unknown ailment.

The one in Aso Rock is a Sudanese named jubrin.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by shukuokukobambi: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2018
Gandollar:
Buhari died in a London hospital from severe complications from an unknown ailment.

The one in Aso Rock is a Sudanese named jubrin.

You also told us kanu died at afara ukwu during python dance. Where did they dig up the one that claim he ran away to isreal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by Gandollar(f): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You also told us kanu died at afara ukwu during python dance. Where did they dig up the one that claim he ran away to isreal?
Kanu is the nightmare of buhari.

You were fooled into thinking he was killed by your rag-tag army who bolt 4/40 at the sight of Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by shukuokukobambi: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2018
Gandollar:
Kanu is the nightmare of buhari.

You were fooled into thinking he was killed by your rag-tag army who bolt 4/40 at the sight of Boko Haram.

Yet he ran away before python dance got to his village while leaving his parents and comrades to be wasted including Jack the dog?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by 34webers(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Pls reserve your comment for a seemingly intelligent ipig, this one following you around like a diseased housefly doesn't deserve your attention. Honestly, I wonder why you still respond to those jaundiced comments obviously heading to nowhere in particular.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by shukuokukobambi: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2018
34webers:

Pls reserve your comment for a seemingly intelligent ipig, this one following you around like a diseased housefly doesn't deserve your attention.

Na real diseased housefly. I've not met a dumber brainwashed specie

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by GarriKoro(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
Corrinthians, Gavelslam, Cilicmarin, Okoyeeboz, Oloripelebe, Modath, Yyeske, Butterflyleo

How do we help our comrades to improve their reading and comprehension skills?
Improve wettin? They never had any to begin with

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by shukuokukobambi: 10:53am On Dec 16, 2018
GarriKoro:
Improve wettin? They never had any to begin with

It's funny but I must confess that it gets scary sometimes. That a whole group of people could be so easily sold on such idiocies

1 Like

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by 34webers(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Na real diseased housefly. I've not met a dumber brainwashed specie
If you continue with him, you will end up in one funny circus. Just allow him, he has "won".

1 Like

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by GarriKoro(m): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

They are spreading and entrenching mass idiocy I tell you cheesy
The day before yesterday while I was having a haircut, my barber was arguing in favour of the Jubril theory with another customer. I was laughing so hard he had to tell me to sit still several times so he could finish the job. Such people only deserve our sympathy grin

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by shukuokukobambi: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2018
34webers:

If you continue with him, you will end up in one funny circus. Just allow him, he has "won".

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by shukuokukobambi: 11:00am On Dec 16, 2018
GarriKoro:
The day before yesterday while I was having a haircut my barber was arguing in favour of the Jubril theory with another customer. I was laughing so hard he had to tell me to sit still several times so he could finish the job. Such people only deserve our sympathy grin

The guys who are easily deceived with this Jibrin story can be brainwashed into Boko Haram type in the South. The only thing they lack is the courage to accept death and abandon their gala hawking. There's nothing that albino hunchback hiding in isreal will say that they won't accept cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by GarriKoro(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

The guys who are easily deceived with this Jibrin story can be brainwashed into Boko Haram type in the South. The only thing they lack is the courage to accept death and abandon their gala hawking. There's nothing that albino hunchback hiding in isreal will say that they won't accept cheesy
Seriously very dumb and stupid people I tell ya

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by DabuIIIT: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
CilicMarin:
We dont call them ipob pigs for nothing. ... grin grin Their brains have been soaked with Nnamdi Kanu's odourful urine.. grin grin

Haba mana,why are you talking to Shukuokukobambi like this nah?

show some respect nah
grin
Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by shukuokukobambi: 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
DabuIIIT:

Haba mana,why are you talking to Shukuokukobambi like this nah?

show some respect nah
grin

Cilicmarin, abeg coman carry this stark illiterate back to the cave you found him in. He can't even comprehend your short post angry
Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by Eponyeeboz: 5:47am On Dec 19, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
Corrinthians, Gavelslam, Cilicmarin, Okoyeeboz, Oloripelebe, Modath, Yyeske, Butterflyleo

How do we help our comrades to improve their reading and comprehension skills?

Beyond reading and comprehension, they lack thinking abilities. I think that's nature's way of punishing them.

Their matter shows that it is not the number of people who matter, but the number of 'thinking' people.

That's exactly why their region remains the way it is. They have people but lack thinking people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by DabuIIIT: 7:50am On Dec 19, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Cilicmarin, abeg coman carry this stark illiterate back to the cave you found him in. He can't even comprehend your short post angry
Clic marine mental perfectly described you and your family
grin
Re: Oh My God, They Misunderstand Again!!! by SolidGenius(m): 8:10am On Dec 19, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
Hear Dele Momodu in his latest piece

Some folks read the line in red and gbam, they are sure Dele Momodu has confirmed the conspiracy theory.

How did the Jibrin crooners miss Bob Dee's full story? Are Nigerians no longer reading or are they losing comprehension skills?
An Afonja word isn't credible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lekki 'Massacre': How Come We Can Only Find Bullet Wounds But No Bullet Hole? / There Is A National Security Breach Happening And Nigerian's Dont Seem To Care. / BREAKING : Video Of The Abducted Abuja-kaduna Train Kidnapped Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.