Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Should U Quit???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should U Quit???? (2199 Views)

How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? / Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should U Quit???? by hakeem4(m): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
kherlly:
I won't bored you guys with long episode so I will be brief bout this............... I and my lady has been together for eight years and this year we decided to take matter to main level (marriage) but our findings from our different pastors shows we ain't compatible.

I'm sad... The girl is down too... We dunno what to... Should we quit
don’t mind those pastors. If your minds says you should marry her then go ahead bro

1 Like

Re: Should U Quit???? by kherlly(m): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

At the boldfaced, shame on you for blindly following those thieves and con men. Nonsense angry

Hmmmmm
Re: Should U Quit???? by kherlly(m): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
hakeem4:
don’t mind those pastors. If your minds says you should marry her then go ahead bro

Noted bro. Thanks
Re: Should U Quit???? by kherlly(m): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WOW THIS IS AMAZING. THE POWER OF GOD THROUGH OUR ANOINTED MEN OF GOD IS WONDERFUL.

YOU SHOULD QUIT IMMEDIATELY. OBEY THE CHOICE OF GOD, MAYBE GOD HAS BETTER WONDERFUL PLANS IN YOUR LIFE.

I ENCOURAGE OTHER CHRISTIANS TO EMULATE THIS BROTHER. CONSULT YOUR PASTOR BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING; BEFORE MARRIAGE, BEFORE TRAVELLING, BEFORE DOING BUSINESS, BEFORE EATING, AND EVEN BEFORE TAKING A SHOWER CUS YOU CAN NEVER TELL WHEN THE ENEMY MIGHT BE LURKING, WANTING TO ALTER GODS PLAN IN YOUR LIFE. SHALOM.

I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR THIS REVELATION BY YOUR PASTOR. I'M GLAD THE SWEET LADY WON'T BE TIED DOWN TO YOU MORØN FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE. PLEASE LET HER GO, SHE DESERVES BETTER THAN A FOOL. undecided

Hahahahaha
Re: Should U Quit???? by DONADAMS(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
LuciferOluwaWah:

Your write-up shows that your IQ score cannot be more than your age.
Your girl must also be a dunce from what I have observed.

I think the pastors want you to marry someone much more intelligent so your kids would not end up brain-dead like both of you.

They won't tell you this but I will.

*spits angry
lmao. your submission was so on point!! grin
Re: Should U Quit???? by DONADAMS(m): 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
you guys are really funny... what are you seeing a pastor for? do they perform genotype,HIV, STD and mental tests?was pastor Chris not a pastor?
I think you guys need to see a doctor more than anything atleast to ascertain your mental state cos obviously both of you are suffering from a serious mental ailment..no offence please

1 Like

Re: Should U Quit???? by kherlly(m): 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
DONADAMS:
you guys are really funny... what are you seeing a pastor for? do they perform genotype,HIV, STD and mental tests?was pastor Chris not a pastor?
I think you guys need to see a doctor more than anything atleast to ascertain your mental state cos obviously both of you are suffering from a serious mental ailment..no offence please

Hmmmmmm
Re: Should U Quit???? by kherlly(m): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
DONADAMS:
lmao. your submission was so on point!! grin
tongue tongue
Re: Should U Quit???? by Irenemmeso(f): 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hmmmmm, if you trust that pastor or God don't marry the girl, or better pray to God as his son, tell Him to speak to you

My dear never go against God's will because you will regret the miserable outcome

1 Like

Re: Should U Quit???? by kherlly(m): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Irenemmeso:
Hmmmmm, if you trust that pastor or God don't marry the girl, or better pray to God as his son, tell Him to speak to you

My dear never go against God's will because you will regret the miserable outcome

Noted... Thank you cool

1 Like

Re: Should U Quit???? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
kherlly:
I won't bored you guys with long episode so I will be brief bout this............... I and my lady has been together for eight years and this year we decided to take matter to main level (marriage) but our findings from our different pastors shows we ain't compatible.

I'm sad... The girl is down too... We dunno what to... Should we quit

Not compatible in Nigeria or anywhere in the World ? grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Should U Quit???? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Should U Quit???? by kherlly(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

Not compatible in Nigeria or anywhere in the World ? grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Ladies Avoid Questions / Many Will Go On Exile If DNA Test Is Done In Abuja ,lagos Porthacourt(livestory) / Why Are Men No More Calling Women Ladies, Babe But Vagina People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.