Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola (29094 Views)

2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by PoliticsNigeria: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Former Governor and Chairman of the Steering Committee of the Coalition of United Political Parties, CUPP, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, has finally revealed why Ex-President, Olusegun Obasanjo pulled his support for President Muhammadu Buhari in the early days of his administration.

Oyinlola, a close friend and ally of Obasanjo, revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari's approach to governance issues and his plot to 'northernise' the government were contributing factors to OBJ's withdrawal.

He told Sun;

"Obasanjo stuck out his neck for him to my knowledge. I was part of every movement, every support, within and without in the belief that we are having somebody better than Jonathan. But what we have found out now is just that the man has been under exposed and we have been able to carry out a wrong assessment of who he truly is. But he has been in government now and we have been able to see the level of his capacity.

At the point where at the initial stage, it was found out that he was trying to northernise the government. And if you see the appointments, you will agree with me that there is not a bit; a clear demonstration of nepotism in his appointment. But he could not say anything because he was at the forefront in the campaign to install Buhari. And when it became difficult for somebody to reach out to the president to chip in one or two words of advice to assist him in governing well, then, what is one waiting for there? It is just a shame that in this country, we seem to gloss over serious issue. The wife said the man is not in charge, that there are only two or three people running the government. She said it that millions of people voted for this man, but only two or three; what else does anybody want to say? This is the wife, that is, his better half."

https://politicsngr.com/2019-obasanjo-turned-bubari-ex-gov-oyinlola/

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by deboysben(m): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2018
It only tribalism , unpatriotic zombies that still want this nemesis called buhari to still return as president.

Never again will lifeless man rule this country.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Shookonekilla: 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
Buhari is an incompetent dolt
Nigeria deserves a better class of dictator

Buhari is so dumb he isn't smart enough to be a good tyrant even
APC are just a joke of a party. If they where serious they should have fielded Osibanjo as their presidential candidate and I would be rooting and campaigning for them

But to insult us by trying to re-package a failure of a president as an achiever is totally unacceptable.

Someone who couldn't achieve a single thing in his first 4 years wants to suddenly come back and do what?

What was he waiting for all this while? Okay all of a sudden he wants to return and start work he didn't do for the last 4 years ?

Any other candidate can win but not buhari

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by 34webers(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2018

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by KelB(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
They have started with 2019 is my year

Pastor calm down and pray let God do something in this remaining 15 days of 2018 ��

*Sew a seed into 2019*

Baba calm down let's harvest 2018 finish

Where you de rush go

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Nomesky: 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Former Governor and Chairman of the Steering Committee of the Coalition of United Political Parties, CUPP, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, has finally revealed why Ex-President, Olusegun Obasanjo pulled his support for President Muhammadu Buhari in the early days of his administration.

Oyinlola, a close friend and ally of Obasanjo, revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari's approach to governance issues and his plot to 'northernise' the government were contributing factors to OBJ's withdrawal.

He told Sun;

"Obasanjo stuck out his neck for him to my knowledge. I was part of every movement, every support, within and without in the belief that we are having somebody better than Jonathan. But what we have found out now is just that the man has been under exposed and we have been able to carry out a wrong assessment of who he truly is. But he has been in government now and we have been able to see the level of his capacity.

At the point where at the initial stage, it was found out that he was trying to northernise the government. And if you see the appointments, you will agree with me that there is not a bit; a clear demonstration of nepotism in his appointment. But he could not say anything because he was at the forefront in the campaign to install Buhari. And when it became difficult for somebody to reach out to the president to chip in one or two words of advice to assist him in governing well, then, what is one waiting for there? It is just a shame that in this country, we seem to gloss over serious issue. The wife said the man is not in charge, that there are only two or three people running the government. She said it that millions of people voted for this man, but only two or three; what else does anybody want to say? This is the wife, that is, his better half."

https://politicsngr.com/2019-obasanjo-turned-bubari-ex-gov-oyinlola/
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by NextGovernor(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
Why some of these Yoruba who were suppose to be intelligent will be following the Aboki up and down.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by fairplay90(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ok
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by obi4eze(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
angry
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Omeokachie: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
Who should know APC better than their own appointed "Navigator"?

The pawns known as BMC are comfortable living for 'now' while their future is being mortgaged in this chess game.

Send Buhari away before he completely destroys Nigeria.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Memphis357(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
@OP,if na you nko? You go fit condone failure??

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by capatainrambo: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
who be this 1 again

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by ochallo: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
It just shows the level of decadence that this country is in, that we still have active supporters of Buhari, a man that even his wife has condemned but we keep praising him because of N30K and 10K . While millions are going down the drain daily.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by babyfaceafrica: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
super story

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by AngelicBeing: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
sad
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by hucienda: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
Buhari shaaa ... ee fall many pipul hand.

So in summary, Obasanjo make mistake.

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by ZombieTAMER: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Buhari is not exposed...

At this age.. He's still championing a regional agenda instead of an all inclusive government...

Buhari belongs in the stone age..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Bodude504: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Shut up, Bunch of thieves my president will win this election

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Shookonekilla: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
NextGovernor:
Why some of these Yoruba who were suppose to be intelligent will be following the Aboki up and down.

Are you mentally ill?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Strangebuttrue(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
a
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Shookonekilla: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
Bodude504:
undecided

Nothing would make me happier than to shove cordite down your throat and watch you disintegrate into a million pieces

11 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by OgbueshiOKPANAM: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
Bodude504:

Who?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Abalado(f): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
If buhari win the 2019 general election,i will sell my 2017 G wagon at the rate of 500k..and give out the money

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Agbaletu: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
Buhari and Atiku are still northerners as at this moment. They don't worth it. The southern part of the country will continue to enslave themselves to the north. More reasons why I like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. The southern people have been more vocal than the north in order to install another northerner.
It's like shame no dey catch us for the south.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by berrystunn(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
99% of PDP supporters 2015 still stand with PDP till date.

60% of those that supported APC 2015 are not with APC anymore.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Computergloba: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ok

Ok

Ok
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by kings09(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=HaileSelassie post=73894915][/quote]
Obasanjo is ipob - cilicmarin
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Eliteklaus(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
BUHARI in one word =Failure

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Chikpat(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Obj and Oyinyola; stupid men. How far with the Obj/ Oyinyola's third force
Obj is/has now become too small to determine who will be our next president in 2019!!!

Let nobody deceive you

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Moving Towards Disintegration - Abdulsalami Abubakar Warns / Buhari Carries First Child To Be Delivered At Kuchigoro, Named Muhammed Buhari / Godwin Emefiele Resumes Duty After Annual Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.