Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola (29095 Views)

2019: Why Iā€™m Not Bothered About Defections ā€“ Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections ā€“ Oshiomhole / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP ā€“ Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Ayoswit(f): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
K
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by kings09(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Buhari is not exposed...

At this age.. He's still championing a regional agenda instead of an all inclusive government...

Buhari belongs in the stone age..
The man has exposed himself to be a tribal bigot

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Peacemaker5128: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pastors have not predicted who is going to win next year presidential election
They should be reminded

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Starboytwo(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by pally123: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
Abalado:
If buhari win the 2019 general election,i will sell my 2017 G wagon at the rate of 500k..and give out the money
I will advise you sell it and travel abroad if he wins. I'm doing the same to my Camry'08 and taking off if he does. I'm not sure I can bear this for another 4 years

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Akpuoru: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
I see!, that's why Obj is supporting Atiku a southerner to replace him

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Omoboricash(m): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
NextGovernor:
Why some of these Yoruba who were suppose to be intelligent will be following the Aboki up and down.
And south east is supporting Oby, Moghalu Kingsley and Sowore. Hypocrisy of highest order.
February is around the corner , we shall see

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by ilohvictor(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Former Governor and Chairman of the Steering Committee of the Coalition of United Political Parties, CUPP, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, has finally revealed why Ex-President, Olusegun Obasanjo pulled his support for President Muhammadu Buhari in the early days of his administration.

Oyinlola, a close friend and ally of Obasanjo, revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari's approach to governance issues and his plot to 'northernise' the government were contributing factors to OBJ's withdrawal.

He told Sun;

"Obasanjo stuck out his neck for him to my knowledge. I was part of every movement, every support, within and without in the belief that we are having somebody better than Jonathan. But what we have found out now is just that the man has been under exposed and we have been able to carry out a wrong assessment of who he truly is. But he has been in government now and we have been able to see the level of his capacity.

At the point where at the initial stage, it was found out that he was trying to northernise the government. And if you see the appointments, you will agree with me that there is not a bit; a clear demonstration of nepotism in his appointment. But he could not say anything because he was at the forefront in the campaign to install Buhari. And when it became difficult for somebody to reach out to the president to chip in one or two words of advice to assist him in governing well, then, what is one waiting for there? It is just a shame that in this country, we seem to gloss over serious issue. The wife said the man is not in charge, that there are only two or three people running the government. She said it that millions of people voted for this man, but only two or three; what else does anybody want to say? This is the wife, that is, his better half."

https://politicsngr.com/2019-obasanjo-turned-bubari-ex-gov-oyinlola/

what were u expecting from a foolish man who during campaign was calling his v.p osinbade....smh for the ignorant people of Nigeria
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by JessetariahMD(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
He turned against buhari because he found out he lacked sense

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by arrestdarrester: 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
Till this day I wonder with awe what some people still desire in a bigot and nepotistic person like bubu.

I believe a lot of people are still under a spell; the broom spell done by waving brooms in the air (a forbidden thing in most Nigerian cultures).

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by drey076(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
34webers:
You are very right
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by DaRuud(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
I can see myself in Villa till 2023 , an looking for the wailers

PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Former Governor and Chairman of the Steering Committee of the Coalition of United Political Parties, CUPP, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, has finally revealed why Ex-President, Olusegun Obasanjo pulled his support for President Muhammadu Buhari in the early days of his administration.

Oyinlola, a close friend and ally of Obasanjo, revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari's approach to governance issues and his plot to 'northernise' the government were contributing factors to OBJ's withdrawal.

He told Sun;

"Obasanjo stuck out his neck for him to my knowledge. I was part of every movement, every support, within and without in the belief that we are having somebody better than Jonathan. But what we have found out now is just that the man has been under exposed and we have been able to carry out a wrong assessment of who he truly is. But he has been in government now and we have been able to see the level of his capacity.

At the point where at the initial stage, it was found out that he was trying to northernise the government. And if you see the appointments, you will agree with me that there is not a bit; a clear demonstration of nepotism in his appointment. But he could not say anything because he was at the forefront in the campaign to install Buhari. And when it became difficult for somebody to reach out to the president to chip in one or two words of advice to assist him in governing well, then, what is one waiting for there? It is just a shame that in this country, we seem to gloss over serious issue. The wife said the man is not in charge, that there are only two or three people running the government. She said it that millions of people voted for this man, but only two or three; what else does anybody want to say? This is the wife, that is, his better half."

https://politicsngr.com/2019-obasanjo-turned-bubari-ex-gov-oyinlola/

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
berrystunn:
99% of PDP supporters 2015 still stand with PDP till date.

60% of those that supported APC 2015 are not with APC anymore.

Yes. They stand because they are still wailing. Dat defeat shock dem because dey tink say deir supremee master would successfully rig the elections. You guys are going to die next year grin wink
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Timatayo1: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Is only people without future and people that mortgage there children and grandchildren future will support this APC and buhari government that has no mission and vision
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Innoskysky: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
Good for Baba he decided to purnish Goodluck Jonathan for a saint, he should stop complaining and face the music.
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by joepepsy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ok sir.Atiku is from Abia
NextGovernor:
Why some of these Yoruba who were suppose to be intelligent will be following the Aboki up and down.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by joepepsy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
But is true, you all bunch of thieves.
Shookonekilla:
undecided

Nothing would make me happier than to shove cordite down your throat and watch you disintegrate into a million pieces
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Shookonekilla: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
joepepsy:
But is true, you all bunch of thieves.

I don't understand what you mean by you
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by CoolAmbience(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
embarassed
deboysben:
It only tribalism , unpatriotic zombies that still want this nemesis called buhari to still return as president.

Never again will lifeless man rule this country.

You are simply uninformed to say what you just said.

Buhari is the most fair president Nigeria has had.

I give you a challenge to name the ministers for top ministries like petroleum, works, finance under Jonathan and Obasanjo, then do same for Buhari.
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by 7lives: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
ochallo:
It just shows the level of decadence that this country is in, that we still have active supporters of Buhari, a man that even his wife has condemned but we keep praising him because of N30K and 10K . While millions are going down the drain daily.

I'm supporting Buhari and campaigning for him for free, call me anything you like na you get your keyboard.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Uchefame(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
ochallo:
It just shows the level of decadence that this country is in, that we still have active supporters of Buhari, a man that even his wife has condemned but we keep praising him because of N30K and 10K . While millions are going down the drain daily.
Honestly, I feel like crying whenever I see people praising this failure called buhari.
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by olajizz01(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
Abalado:
If buhari win the 2019 general election,i will sell my 2017 G wagon at the rate of 500k..and give out the money
Your eye go clear soon,the only thing is that you are just making mouth, you can never do so.
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by 7lives: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Uchefame:

Honestly, I feel like crying whenever I see people praising this failure called buhari.

Then CRY me a river, someone please help this guy with a handkerchief.
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by CoolAmbience(m): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Buhari is an incompetent dolt
Nigeria deserves a better class of dictator

Buhari is so dumb he isn't smart enough to be a good tyrant even
APC are just a joke of a party. If they where serious they should have fielded Osibanjo as their presidential candidate and I would be rooting and campaigning for them

But to insult us by trying to re-package a failure of a president as an achiever is totally unacceptable.

Someone who couldn't achieve a single thing in his first 4 years wants to suddenly come back and do what?

What was he waiting for all this while? Okay all of a sudden he wants to return and start work he didn't do for the last 4 years ?

Any other candidate can win but not buhari

You are just so dumb that you didn't realize that there is a power sharing system in place in the country and that Obasanjo and Jonathan, both southerners, had done 14 years as presidents in the last 20 years.

'Any candidate but not Buhari'....that's your opinion. If Buhari wins he remains president. He's Nigerian and entitled just like anyone else, so learn to deal with your hate.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by MalcoImX: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Uchefame:

Don't feel like crying, just cry until you cry reach 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by PHILipu1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
berrystunn:
99% of PDP supporters 2015 still stand with PDP till date.

60% of those that supported APC 2015 are not with APC anymore.

Sure?
And APC have been winning all elections so far?
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Webar2018: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Buhari is an incompetent dolt
Nigeria deserves a better class of dictator

Buhari is so dumb he isn't smart enough to be a good tyrant even
APC are just a joke of a party. If they where serious they should have fielded Osibanjo as their presidential candidate and I would be rooting and campaigning for them

But to insult us by trying to re-package a failure of a president as an achiever is totally unacceptable.

Someone who couldn't achieve a single thing in his first 4 years wants to suddenly come back and do what?

What was he waiting for all this while? Okay all of a sudden he wants to return and start work he didn't do for the last 4 years ?

God bless you and may credit alert full hit your phone

Any other candidate can win but not buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by berrystunn(m): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
PHILipu1:

Sure?
And APC have been winning all elections so far?

Yes with rigging tools
Even ring primaries for them self, to them self's. grin
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Gt321(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by berrystunn(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
QuitNotice:
Yes. They stand because they are still wailing. Dat defeat shock dem because dey tink say deir supremee master would successfully rig the elections. You guys are going to die next year grin wink

2019 election vs
North to North , Fulani to Fulani, Muslim to Muslim

Kwankwaso , Dankwambo, Tambuwal, Atiku all have massive followers without election.

Those names above massively gave support to Buhari 2015. Buhari got his wining vote from the north .

Today they're all Atikulated.
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Kenturkey048(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Bodude504:
Shut up, Bunch of thieves my president will win this election
surely he's gona win..but u might not survive his second tenure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele Resumes Duty After Annual Leave / Buhari Carries First Child To Be Delivered At Kuchigoro, Named Muhammed Buhari / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.