Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible (12070 Views)

Study Shows That Christians Are The Wealthiest Religious Group In The World / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by Formidable1: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2018
There were so many rich men in the Bible, but the following four(4) men I wrote about here tapped massively into the secrets of wealth and got the Almighty God himself personally visiting them and blessing them immensely.
Their simple secrets were, among other things, the virtues of Trust, Humility and Sacrifice. Read on, imbibe these virtues and see God lifting you among the greatest.

1.Abraham - Abraham trusted in God and he understood the power of sacrifice. He knew it was the secret to God's heart.
In Gen 12:1, he trusted God when he left his father's house to a place he didn't know.
In Gen 15:10, Abraham brought animals for sacrifice to God, and in verse 18 God promised him wealth.
In Gen 22:1-18, he trusted God's command to sacrifice his only son, Isaac and God renewed His vow to bless Abraham richly.

2.Solomon - Solomon recognized God when he became king and also understood the importance of sacrifices. So in 2 Chronicles 1:6, Solomon he went to God's place of worship and offered sacrifices of a thousand animals and that night God blessed him with wisdom and riches beyond any other king.

3.David - David was chosen by God not because of his outward appearance as seen in 1 Samuel 16:7, but because of his humility and good heart. David trusted God greatly and he portrayed that in his Psalms. Thus, God always protected him from his enemies and blessed him.

4.Job - Job was rich and he also feared God so greatly that in Job 1:1-5, he'd get up early in the morning to offer sacrifices for each of his children to purify them because he thought they may have sinned by insulting God unintentionally. Even when he lost everything and faced serious tribulations, he still trusted and refused to curse God. In Job 42:12, God not only blessed him more than before but he also lived to a very ripe old age to see his great grandchildren.

TRUST - Psalm 46:1-3 (NIV)
“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.”

HUMILITY - Proverbs 22:4
"The reward for humility and fear of the Lord is riches and honor and life."

SACRIFICE - Hebrews 13:16
"Do not forget to do good and to help one another, because these are the sacrifices that please God."

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by slawomir: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2018
Isoright

To me i think

Greed
Lust
Pride
Anger should be avoided if you want to succeed

9 Likes

Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by Computergloba: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by Heywhizzy(m): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2018
All these without work is dead

The wealthiest in our society today, all made it through hardwork and diligence

9 Likes

Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by WebSurfer(m): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2018
Each day I find it difficult to believe there was a time I totally believed the stories of the Bible.. it will not be well with these pink people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by tstx(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2018
Manipulation, Deceit & Fraud - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men (Including Pastors) In Nigeria Currently -

Meanwhile Did you know that back in the 1800's negro slaves had their own Bible?
Slave Bible From The 1800s Omitted Bible Passages That Could Incite Rebellion

In the Slave Bible Passages that could have prompted rebellion were removed, And verses that reinforced the institution of slavery, were kept.

"Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ." Ephesians 6:5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2018
Amen.
Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2018
Hope you know; most of key biblical figures were Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by Nomesky: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by Heywhizzy(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2018
freedomforall30:
Hope you know; most of key biblical figures were Igbo.
We don't know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by Jaynom(m): 10:52am On Dec 16, 2018
And hard work

1 Like

Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by Jaynom(m): 10:52am On Dec 16, 2018
Formidable1:
There were so many rich men in the Bible, but the following four(4) men I wrote about here tapped massively into the secrets of wealth and got the Almighty God himself personally visiting them and blessing them immensely.
Their simple secrets were, among other things, the virtues of Trust, Humility and Sacrifice. Read on, imbibe these virtues and see God lifting you among the greatest.

1.Abraham - Abraham trusted in God and he understood the power of sacrifice. He knew it was the secret to God's heart.
In Gen 12:1, he trusted God when he left his father's house to a place he didn't know.
In Gen 15:10, Abraham brought animals for sacrifice to God, and in verse 18 God promised him wealth.
In Gen 22:1-18, he trusted God's command to sacrifice his only son, Isaac and God renewed His vow to bless Abraham richly.

2.Solomon - Solomon recognized God when he became king and also understood the importance of sacrifices. So in 2 Chronicles 1:6, Solomon he went to God's place of worship and offered sacrifices of a thousand animals and that night God blessed him with wisdom and riches beyond any other king.

3.David - David was chosen by God not because of his outward appearance as seen in 1 Samuel 16:7, but because of his humility and good heart. David trusted God greatly and he portrayed that in his Psalms. Thus, God always protected him from his enemies and blessed him.

4.Job - Job was rich and he also feared God so greatly that in Job 1:1-5, he'd get up early in the morning to offer sacrifices for each of his children to purify them because he thought they may have sinned by insulting God unintentionally. Even when he lost everything and faced serious tribulations, he still trusted and refused to curse God. In Job 42:12, God not only blessed him more than before but he also lived to a very ripe old age to see his great grandchildren.

“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.”

"Do not forget to do good and to help one another, because these are the sacrifices that please God."

SMH. These are the things a SCAMMER would tell you.
For MIND CONTROL/MANIPULATION to be Perfect your OPPRESSOR (in this case pastors) must
1. Gain your TRUST
2. HUMBLE you using selected scriptures like "TOUCH NOT GOD'S ANNOINTED". That way you can't even question Him/Her.
3. Make sure you depend on him/her for SPIRITUAL REVELATION/KNOWLEDGE
If a "man of god" is able to plant the seeds of TRUST,
HUMILITY, LOYALTY & SPIRITUAL DEPENDENCE
then he will .....
4. Get your SACRIFICE, your MONEY, YOUR SEEDS
5. Before you know it you're in TOO DEEP. You've become a slave. You're giving everything to your PAPA & not the poor/your neighbor/Family & Friends You can't leave because they've become your family. You can't leave because you'll be STIGMATIZED and LABELLED . So you Stay. And LOVE YOUR CHAINS & LOVE YOUR ABUSERS & DEFEND THEM . Congratulations! You been successfully BRAIN WASHED!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by Johnosas91: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2018
Heywhizzy:

That's true.
BUT HARD WORK WITH OUT THE GRACE/
BLESSINGS OF GOD IS EQUAL TO ZERO.

3 Likes

Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by HALBRIZZ(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2018
Even God said in Numbers 12: 1-5; "Then Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married; for he had married an Ethiopian woman. So they said,
“Has the Lord indeed spoken only through Moses? Has He not spoken through us also?” And the Lord heard it. (Now the man Moses was very humble, more than all men who were on the face of the earth.)"

Pride comes before destruction but those that served God are embodiment of humility, love, kindness and light.

1 Like

Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by brodalokie: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2018
Change the word humility into simple. How many kings can you humiliate? Few months ago a Nigerian king agreed that his current post does not give him the previledge to dance in the public.

Your job is a sacrifice. Take for example those who are working in doors like kings that work from a home office style generally reffered to as Palace because of it's largeness. You are confined to your duty when you ought to be getting involved with other people's funfairs.

Trust is overrated because unless your job is new in town, it is already, tested and approved trustworthy. Imagine a king comes on board after studying history of his land, he decides to take on the name of a past king as his role model. There is nothing to be trusted because he already knows what is before him and what to expect.

The secret we didn't know is how they manage to employ ghost armies as their useful tool to make a subject to commit financial suicide then pretend to help them repeatedly.
Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by Formidable1: 11:07am On Dec 16, 2018
Jaynom:
And hard work

Yes, of course. That's why I said "among other things"
Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by moscobabs(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2018
No tithes there?
Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by Delivar(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2018
Nigerians and money. Abeg it's not a must to be rich. That's why you keep seeing Nigerians doing crazy things for money and showing off.
Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by Heywhizzy(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2018
freedomforall30:

How will you know when you are an afonja; naturally wicked and heartless!
mumu, I'm not Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by Formidable1: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2018
Heywhizzy:

Yes, of course. Hardwork comes first. But I'm talking more of inner spiritual virtues. Moreover, the list of good virtues that characterized the great men in the Bible is inexhaustible, hence the reason I used "among other things".
Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by UrVillagePpl: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2018
Formidable1:

very true..
knowing too wel dat I'm destined for greatness am trying to improve my personal life..

Among others, my humility life is ntin to writ home abt.. sacrificially am still laging behind but I sure trust in God,..
I pray I get ova this and becm a new being in Christ..
Amen..

4 Likes

Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2018
Heywhizzy:
mumu, I'm not Yoruba

You are. Why are you ashamed of your tribe? LOL.
Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by Formidable1: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2018
Jaynom:

SMH. These are the things a SCAMMER would tell you.
For MIND CONTROL/MANIPULATION to be Perfect your OPPRESSOR (in this case pastors) must
1. Gain your TRUST
2. HUMBLE you using selected scriptures like "TOUCH NOT GOD'S ANNOINTED". That way you can't even question Him/Her.
3. Make sure you depend on him/her for SPIRITUAL REVELATION/KNOWLEDGE
If a "man of god" is able to plant the seeds of TRUST,
HUMILITY, LOYALTY & SPIRITUAL DEPENDENCE
then he will .....
4. Get your SACRIFICE, your MONEY, YOUR SEEDS
5. Before you know it you're in TOO DEEP. You've become a slave. You're giving everything to your PAPA & not the poor/your neighbor/Family & Friends You can't leave because they've become your family. You can't leave because you'll be STIGMATIZED and LABELLED . So you Stay. And LOVE YOUR CHAINS & LOVE YOUR ABUSERS & DEFEND THEM . Congratulations! You been successfully BRAIN WASHED!!!

You seem to get it all wrong here, friend. I never mentioned "man of God or pastor" in my writeup. The virtues I mentioned here are inner spiritual habits that you should imbibe personally.
1. Trusting in God
2. Having a humble heart
3. Sacrificing by helping your fellow human

Please get it right, brother. Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by Lomprico2: 11:36am On Dec 16, 2018
" I am dangerously rich" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by charmingfrank(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2018
WebSurfer:
Each day I find it difficult to believe there was a time I totally believed the stories of the Bible.. it will not be well with these pink people
so, u don't believe in it again??
Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by Lucifer66(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2018
Rubbish post.
Only morons will believe this.
The richest men today worked their ass's off and are very very talented.
A good number are atheist.
Hard work is the KEY to success!!!

1 Like

Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by Lucifer66(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2018
Johnosas91:

That's true.
BUT HARD WORK WITH OUT THE GRACE/
BLESSINGS OF GOD IS EQUAL TO ZERO.
Then what is Bill Gates
Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by WebSurfer(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2018
charmingfrank:
so, u don't believe in it again??
It’s all tales to control us bro
Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by hoovernnamadim: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2018
Good article...
Re: Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible by JustSomeDude(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2018
WebSurfer:
I swear down, it'll not be well with them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposition Of The Occult Prophets And Healers In The Organizational Churches / Oyedepo Slaps-Giving: Court Urged To Dismiss Case / What's Your Prophecy For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.