Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Matters That Matter ( Choose One ) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Matters That Matter ( Choose One ) (333 Views)

Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) / CAC Matters: What To Do When Your Registration Is QUERIED Or PENDING For Long / Choose One: SNIPER Or A Golden Sausage? End Suicide On Campus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matters That Matter ( Choose One ) by CaptainJack01(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2018
Hello my fellow nairalanders!. I'm currently a student of Yabatech, food technology, ND2 Full time.
My exams is said to commence 15th January 2019.And I am thinking of doing ma HND (if direct entry doesn't work out) at laspotech.
I told many of my friends about this majority opposed stating that, its better I continue with ma HND at yabatech, Because of it's recognition.
Buh, I'd like Laspotech because of its fast academic activities.
Imagine yabatech ND1 are yet to start their SIWES In one month time, meanwhile laspotech ND1 are already done with their SIWES.
I NEED YOUR ADVISE NAIRALANDERS...

Re: Matters That Matter ( Choose One ) by CaptainJack01(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2018
laspotech.

Re: Matters That Matter ( Choose One ) by WinningEleven(m): 11:09am On Dec 16, 2018
Sorry If I say that, I don't get you.
Its hard to wrap my mind around polytechnic stuff
Re: Matters That Matter ( Choose One ) by CaptainJack01(m): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2018
WinningEleven:
Sorry If I say that, I don't get you.
Its hard to wrap my mind around polytechnic stuff

Perhaps, you didn't read through.

THE MAIN QUESTION IS, IF YOU'RE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN A SCH THAT IS OF HIGH STANDARDS AND WELL RECOGNIZED BUT SLOW ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES (YABATECH FOR EXAMPLE)
OR
A SCHOOL WITH A BIT LOW STANDARDS AND FAST ACADIMIC ACTIVITIES (LASPOTECH FOR EXAMPLE)
Re: Matters That Matter ( Choose One ) by WinningEleven(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2018
CaptainJack01:

Perhaps, you didn't read through.

THE MAIN QUESTION IS, IF YOU'RE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN A SCH THAT IS OF HIGH STANDARDS AND WELL RECOGNIZED BUT SLOW ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES (YABATECH FOR EXAMPLE)
OR
A SCHOOL WITH A BIT LOW STANDARDS AND FAST ACADIMIC ACTIVITIES (LASPOTECH FOR EXAMPLE)
bro now I understand.
Choose the one with higher reputation and quality Bro.
Which is more important,
The certificate or what you're going to get with the certificate?
Go for yabatech. Job go still sure for you pass the other one
Re: Matters That Matter ( Choose One ) by CaptainJack01(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
WinningEleven:
bro now I understand. Choose the one with higher reputation and quality Bro. Which is more important, The certificate or what you're going to get with the certificate? Go for yabatech. Job go still sure for you pass the other one

Hmm
Re: Matters That Matter ( Choose One ) by CaptainJack01(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
WinningEleven:
bro now I understand. Choose the one with higher reputation and quality Bro. Which is more important, The certificate or what you're going to get with the certificate? Go for yabatech. Job go still sure for you pass the other one
But, wen it comes to schooling. Fastness and time matters alot
Re: Matters That Matter ( Choose One ) by CaptainJack01(m): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
WinningEleven:
bro now I understand.
Choose the one with higher reputation and quality Bro.
Which is more important,
The certificate or what you're going to get with the certificate?
Go for yabatech. Job go still sure for you pass the other one

See 4 instance, Asup is currently on indefinite strike , YABATECH is on strike..
Buh laspotech upon it fastness, they are still not affected by d strike( they are not under asup)

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of Out Of School Kids / ANS-C00 AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty Exam 2019 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.