Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? (1732 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2018
So I personally find female perfumes more cooler cause they have more natural beautiful scent that attracts unlike male perfumes which usually smell so strong and most are quite offensive lol.

So ladies do you like it when your man wears that feminine scent or not? And guys what do you think about wearing female perfumes?
Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by WinningEleven(m): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2018
Ire2:
So I personally find female perfumes more cooler cause they have more natural beautiful scent that attracts unlike male perfumes which usually smell so strong and most are quite offensive lol.

So ladies do you like it when your man wears that feminine scent or not? And guys what do you think about wearing female perfumes?
even if they answer, of what use will that information be to us?
People are busy trying to land on mars, you're here worrying about masculine and feminine perfumes.

Nkem atom bullshit mehn

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
WinningEleven:
People are busy trying to land on mars, you're here worrying about masculine and feminine perfumes.

Nkem atom bullshit mehn

Anybody hold you make you nor land for Mars? Abi you nor know road to Mars again?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by WinningEleven(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ire2:

Anybody hold you make you nor land for Mars? Abi you nor know road to Mars again?
get lost

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by Alexaonfleek: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
Personally I prefer the manly scent I smell on my boo.it just makes me want to hug him tighter.

A classmate of mine in secondary school used to spray his mom's perfume and it was really annoying.

So well,I don't like it when a guy wears a woman's perfume

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by habsydiamond(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Man perfume, woman perfume no be same function dey they for.... How can someone identify a perfume to be for females and that for guys..as long as it smell nice and it cant choke someone to death...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by carter009(m): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
WinningEleven:

Nkem atom bullshit mehn

Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by Foodforthought: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
Personally I prefer the manly scent I smell on my boo.it just makes me want to hug him tighter.

A classmate of mine in secondary school used to spray his mom's perfume and it was really annoying.

The essence of this post is just to brag that you have a boyfriend that can afford perfumes.
On behalf of romance section of Nairaland, we have heard

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by Irenemmeso(f): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
Foodforthought:

The essence of this post is just to brag that you have a boyfriend that can afford perfumes.
LOL
Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Alexaonfleek:

Why did you find it annoying xD the perfume smelled too much like flowers or what lol? You Don't like the fresh scent?
Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
habsydiamond:
Man perfume, woman perfume no be same function dey they for.... How can someone identify a perfume to be for females and that for guys..as long as it smell nice and it cant choke someone to death...

Not bad but female perfumes have that fresh smell like airfreshners have lol while men perfs have this woody strong harsh scent. Immidately you perceive it you just know it's male scent like hugbo boss etc.
Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by habsydiamond(m): 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ire2:

Not bad but female perfumes have that fresh smell like airfreshners have lol while men perfs have this woody strong harsh scent. Immidately you perceive it you just know it's male scent like hugbo boss etc.
which category does smart, happiness, incidence falls and are there unisex perfumes too
Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by Alexaonfleek: 9:26am On Dec 17, 2018
Foodforthought:

well its not my fault you can't afford it
Pained guy spotted
Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by Alexaonfleek: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2018
Ire2:

Why did you find it annoying xD the perfume smelled too much like flowers or what lol? You Don't like the fresh scent?
some women's perfume have this really annoying scent that makes you want to choke and besides the guy sprayed too much of it.

The ones that smell like vanilla are really nice tho
Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by Foodforthought: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
well its not my fault you can't afford it
Pained guy spotted
I'm a perfume addict, why should I be pained? Do I know you. ? I only reacted to that comment.
Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
some women's perfume have this really annoying scent that makes you want to choke and besides the guy sprayed too much of it.

The ones that smell like vanilla are really nice tho

Yes yes vanilla is one of my favourite flavors in a perfume, the scent is amazing. So in all women perfume is bae if you want freshy smell xD the only male perf I used was hugho boss the one in red bottle and suave perfume. I only used it cause the ordour of the scent was quite mature and gave this expensive perfume feeling lol, but I use mainly woman perfumes like ; The dream forever far away, new musk for women, eskoda pink (the pocket perfume version smells better than the original) then petsow black orchid. I tell you if you combine these 4 perfumes. The smell is heavenly. I literally had a girl walk up to me to ask me the name of the perfume I was using lol. You should try it. Not expensive. I'm all about dressing good and smelling really really nice, very important.

Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by Alexaonfleek: 12:01am On Dec 18, 2018
Foodforthought:

I'm a perfume addict, why should I be pained? Do I know you. ? I only reacted to that comment.
lol but I didn't mean to brag tho.I dunno why you took it that way
Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by Alexaonfleek: 12:03am On Dec 18, 2018
Ire2:

Yes yes vanilla is one of my favourite flavors in a perfume, the scent is amazing. So in all women perfume is bae if you want freshy smell xD the only male perf I used was hugho boss the one in red bottle and suave perfume. I only used it cause the ordour of the scent was quite mature and gave this expensive perfume feeling lol, but I use mainly woman perfumes like ; The dream forever far away, new musk for women, eskoda pink (the pocket perfume version smells better than the original) then petsow black orchid. I tell you if you combine these 4 perfumes. The smell is heavenly. I literally had a girl walk up to me to ask me the name of the perfume I was using lol. You should try it. Not expensive. I'm all about dressing good and smelling really really nice, very important.
you have a strange obsession for female scents tho
But just try not to overspray cause its a huge turnoff for most ladies
Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 18, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
you have a strange obsession for female scents tho
But just try not to overspray cause its a huge turnoff for most ladies

Lol I just like smelling fresh, and okay will be sure to put em in moderate, thanks wink
Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 18, 2018
Ire2:

this is the first I am hearing of this. There are lot of ladies who wear male perfume but not vice versa. I think we don't care, but, if it is very obvious like something fruity or sweet, we will think something is off about you. There is something about perfume chemistry that won't work in your favor. Perfumes are meant to help attract mates and give a lasting first impression. That you like female perfumes is normal but wearing them is a bit overboard. you don't want the ladies to think of you as friendzone material, do you.

But there are male perfumes that do not come off as harsh and have a little feminine side. Joop home is such an example I recommend it an LD it has vanilla. Or you can go for something citrusy and fresh like acqua do gio or Clive christian1872. Or try a unisex perfume like Tom ford black orchid, although this scent is not for wimps.
Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by Randy100: 7:01am On Dec 18, 2018
Perfume is for people with body odour.
Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 18, 2018
funmisticqueen:
this is the first I am hearing of this. There are lot of ladies who wear male perfume but not vice versa. I think we don't care, but, if it is very obvious like something fruity or sweet, we will think something is off about you. There is something about perfume chemistry that won't work in your favor. Perfumes are meant to help attract mates and give a lasting first impression. That you like female perfumes is normal but wearing them is a bit overboard. you don't want the ladies to think of you as friendzone material, do you.

But there are male perfumes that do not come off as harsh and have a little feminine side. Joop home is such an example I recommend it an LD it has vanilla. Or you can go for something citrusy and fresh like acqua do gio or Clive christian1872. Or try a unisex perfume like Tom ford black orchid, although this scent is not for wimps.

They are not really fruity smell I myself dont like that fruity smell. The ones I use just have this unique musky smell, vanilla as well and I have petsow black orchid I will look for the Tom Ford version and see if it looks good xD thanks,
Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by Foodforthought: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
lol but I didn't mean to brag tho.I dunno why you took it that way
It was supposed to be a joke na. Okay I'm sorry
Re: Ladies Do You Like Guys Who Wear Feminine Perfumes? by Alexaonfleek: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
Foodforthought:

It was supposed to be a joke na. Okay I'm sorry
no offence taken smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

Must A Guy Marry The Lady He Impregnates? Can He Marry Somebody Else? / Malivelihood Gift Fiancé Hotel In Ibadan / Common Sex Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.