Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

"To Love Is Scam, We Are All Scammers" - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "To Love Is Scam, We Are All Scammers" - Toke Makinwa (24906 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "To Love Is Scam, We Are All Scammers" - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wuraola01:

Ohhh. Lol smiley

I didn't break his heart now cheesy grin
Oh, you did.. Please come and amend it
Re: "To Love Is Scam, We Are All Scammers" - Toke Makinwa by Wuraola01(f): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
HebronHF:

Oh, you did.. Please come and amend it

Aww.Lol grin

M sorry, hun smiley smiley
Re: "To Love Is Scam, We Are All Scammers" - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wuraola01:

Aww.Lol grin

M sorry, hun smiley smiley
And that was how I slid into her DM.

Nairalanders , watch out for this post in the nearest future. Finally, 2018 didn't pass me by
Re: "To Love Is Scam, We Are All Scammers" - Toke Makinwa by Wuraola01(f): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2018
HebronHF:

And that was how I slid into her DM.

Nairalanders , watch out for this post in the nearest future. Finally, 2018 didn't pass me by

grin grin cheesy
Re: "To Love Is Scam, We Are All Scammers" - Toke Makinwa by xtervaganza(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
frbona:
like your momma abi?
your whole generation

Onikure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" / Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) / Charles Inojie's Instagram Account Hacked After He Called Out Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.