Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,854 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) (47520 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway By Twaci (2021 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by OiOi: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2018
Good morning and happy Christmas in advance
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by acee11(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2018
Juzec:
I have a new shoe to give out
am interested, where in abj
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by tabithababy(f): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2018
Has anyone benefited from Mr Nils iPhone give away
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by glimpse33(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2018
Cregon:
I have a tecno spark2, bad screen sha.

Boss, I'm in Edo please epp me cry
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Mcdreamy15: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by mungoparks: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2018
Nils:
Nah
i wouldn't mind a share.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by neezar: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2018
hayurmidey:

I'm very interested.. Pls what size are the shoes?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by tabithababy(f): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2018
Mcdreamy15:
grin grin grin

What's funny

Anyone with generator to give out biko kiss
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by TheABOMINATION: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2018
Cregon:
OK. I will give the phone to whoever have the most respectful profile amongst those who have shown interest. SO IF U HAVE BEEN POSTING DIRTY, THEN...

**BUT I NEED A GIFT TOO**

Hmm, silver and gold I have not, but what I have I'll give to you: I'll pray for you daily for God to grant your heart desire.

I do have vast knowledge of affiliate marketing, cpa marketing, ppc marketing. If you are interested in any of them I can put you through.

By the way, I have followed you so you can message me. Do decide and tell me where to meet you to collect the phone.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2018
tabithababy:

What's funny

Anyone with generator to give out biko kiss
eeeeh u and this ur generator
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by taiocol: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2018
HARDDON:
Cool concept.

For the guys,

a) the first thing i have for you all is this; https://datingdrill.com . You must know who you are first before you can enjoy the beautiful things of life.

b) I have loads of GUYS' improvement ebooks to give away also.

These are my best gifts. To me, knowledge is the best gift.

To the general Public,

1. Loads of eBooks ranging from educative to motivational to entrepreneurship, to leadership, to success to love to novels and a host of others.

Just simply name it and you have it.

2. Recharge cards and account top up (10 persons, I would work out the modalities). I don't know if I should do this anyways because I would rather impact lives instead of short fix.

3. Free relationship advise ( both guys and gurls)

4. Free Fiverr Tutorial ( Practical steps for those that are blessed with writing quills and have good command of English), would have added another gig line but the software involved is too expensive for newbies.

And others I'm yet to think up.

The numbered options are mutually exclusive. That is, the occurence of one effectively precludes every other.

Rich Regards
Don

I'm interested in the ebooks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nabifem(f): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2018
[quote author=LORDLARGE post=73910749][/quote]

I am interested in the system please
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nabifem(f): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2018
HARDDON:
Cool concept.

For the guys,

a) the first thing i have for you all is this; https://datingdrill.com . You must know who you are first before you can enjoy the beautiful things of life.

To the general Public,

1. Loads of eBooks ranging from educative to motivational to entrepreneurship, to leadership, to success to love to novels and a host of others.

2. Recharge cards and account top up (10 persons, I would work out the modalities). I don't know if I should do this anyways because I would rather impact lives instead of short fix.

4. Free Fiverr Tutorial ( Practical steps for those that are blessed with writing quills and have good command of English), would have added another gig line but the software involved is too expensive for newbies.

The numbered options are mutually exclusive. That is, the occurence of one effectively precludes every other.

Rich Regards
Don

I am interested in numbers 2 please
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by nwamabo247(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2018
HI everyone i am person living with disability i need someone that will give me some food item,to fellow jollificate for d xmas thanks.Location enugu st.09027837654

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 17, 2018
neezar:

Wawu! Exactly my size... Wen r u resuming yo school bros? Which school sir?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by naijaboiy: 10:34am On Dec 17, 2018
manuel4real:

Am interested bro..resides in Abuja
send me a pm with your number and location.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by obicaddy(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2018
Where are my Jos people at?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Richardjemedafe(m): 10:45am On Dec 17, 2018
0059133359 @diamond bank... am realy broke. No amount is to small.. Surprice me and watch how God surprises u b4 the year runs out. Tenx
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by dexterush(f): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2018
yemibayo:
I'm a dad and I need this for my 3months baby
If you around Okota call me

Will soon take down the number
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by adeiza4u(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2018
Who has any Christmas gift for Kogi boy here? Thanks in advance
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by naijaboiy: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2018
HARDDON:
Cool concept.

For the guys,

To the general Public,

Rich Regards
Don
I'm interested in number four bro. Should I send you a pm?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2018
dexterush:
I have this for any mom around Okota ,3-6 month
You can take the number down. Thanks so much
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by spankyflex(m): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2018
adontcare:
I want to give something too. Drop ur number pls.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 17, 2018
I have Christian ebooks if anyone is interested

am broke I truly need foodstuffs for Xmas,thank you.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2018
I have Christian ebooks if anyone is interested

am broke I truly need foodstuffs for Xmas,thank you.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Mirriamvic(f): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
I have a car to give away..
Remember Me ooooo
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:58am On Dec 17, 2018
Mirriamvic:
Remember Me ooooo

grin U sabi drive?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by BillGoldberg: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
Gallantfortune:
Please I need someone who can give me a standing fan or gas cooker...
student

So somebody will just wake up and gift you cooker or standing fan? Just like that?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Mirriamvic(f): 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Twaci:
I repeatcheesy
Nursing and expectant mothers should message me please.
An anonymous giver is giving out N5,000 each to 10 mothers.
I need proof though, so please don't get offended if I ask questions.
Remember Me Even Though My Baby Is A Year +
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Mirriamvic(f): 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

grin U sabi drive?
NO But I Will Learn I'm A Fast Learner
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Mirriamvic(f): 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
KOKOwonder:
I have undiluted love to give away.. Essien udim local. Akwa ibom state.. Interested ladies only..
ForGet Me Not

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (54) (Reply)

Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple / What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / Woman Kept Her Baby In A Bag While Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.