Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) - Family (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) (47527 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway By Twaci (2021 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2018
Bamidey:

I've sent your mail to the nigga bro.
Said he might contact you second week of January to know how serious you are.

Bear in mind, no be child's play bro.
no problem any which way bro i'm in
i will b expecting to hear 4rm him till then i will get back to u after i do.
I plead u help me follow it up
thanks and God bless u
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Libkid(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Yes it is.
I got insulted by a nairalander that I gave something here.
So I have made up mind never to give anyone here again.
Some individuals here are just unbelievable.
pls o.have mercy graduate without job.i so so need this
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Bamidey: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
AccessME:
no problem any which way bro i'm in i will b expecting to hear 4rm him till then i will get back to u after i do. I plead u help me follow it up thanks and God bless u
I'll do thang bro. Wasn't answering my calls this morning; heard his boy jumped on $$$ slip
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Kemmy210(f): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Yes it is.

That's human being for you.Don't let that person hinder other pple blessing from you.If God still put it in ur heart to assist,don't hesitate.Do ur own and leave the rest.May God reward you accordingly.

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Bamidey:

I'll do thang bro.
Wasn't answering my calls this morning; heard his boy jumped on $$$ slip
wow.. that his boy don heat big lik this so o.. probably he was busy @ the tim u called pls try reach him som other time.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Libkid(m): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kemmy210:

That's human being for you.Don't let that person hinder other pple blessing from you.If God still put it in ur heart to assist,don't hesitate.Do ur own and leave the rest.May God reward you accordingly.
well said!

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Missnande(f): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
Compliments of the season. Please i need these 2 books in pdf. "Why you act the way you do" - Tim Lahaye and "Expect a miracle" - Oral Roberts auto biography. Please does anyone have any?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2018
Bamidey:

I'll do thang bro.
Wasn't answering my calls this morning; heard his boy jumped on $$$ slip
Boss!!!!! Abeg link me up. I'm a born loyalist. I've been hustling legit for peanuts and it's not just helping me in anyway! School bills are increasing, My mind is racing and contemplating. It's about time i give in to demands? Boss!!!! I'm ready for real work. I can help the clan with forging of emails, logos and letterheads. I don't believe in Laxity! I believe in tenacity and ingenuity! AccessME is ready, so am I. Boss! You can make this happen.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Bamidey: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
girlsandgoodies:

Boss!!!!! Abeg link me up. I'm a born loyalist. I've been hustling legit for peanuts and it's not just helping me in anyway! School bills are increasing, My mind is racing and contemplating. It's about time i give in to demands? Boss!!!! I'm ready for real work. I can help the clan with forging of emails, logos and letterheads. I don't believe in Laxity! I believe in tenacity and ingenuity! AccessME is ready, so am I. Boss! You can make this happen.
Brotherly honestly I'm still a boy just like you.
Just that I was called upon by the guy to involve but I'm not yet ready with the necessary stuffs needed.
So I want to give out my slot to AccessME instead of holding unto it.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
Bamidey:

Just that I was called upon by the guy to involve but I'm not yet ready with the necessary stuffs needed.
Alright Bruh! Once again, I'm ready to work. Even undercover jobs and withdrawal. I appreciate your response. Boss UP to that New Year!!!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Bamidey:

I will forever be grateful to u if things finally works out as expected. Weldone sir!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by mrjojo: 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Missnande:
Compliments of the season. Please i need these 2 books in pdf. "Why you act the way you do" - Tim Lahaye and "Expect a miracle" - Oral Roberts auto biography. Please does anyone have any?
if you are using an android phone, go to play store and download "anybooks" search for your books on the app after downloading
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Funmilola8410(f): 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 29, 2018
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 29, 2018
For the past 1weeks i have no data on my phone and as a result of this i was removed from a Fiverr tutor group on WhatsApp created by a minica from this thread in reason i was not active. FreeBasics is what have been using to access this site.

I will b very grateful if someone here can help with airtime let me use to subscribe. even if it 2h

To b broke is really a bad thing.

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by dexterush(f): 8:01am On Dec 29, 2018
Preetiex:
check our what chat, how far with the kids
Sup prettiex,sorry for the mention,pls can you help me access Sirblunt, he seems not to have seen my mention, am yet to get what he sent,maybe his bank is still having issues. I will really appreciate your help, thanks.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Pearlqueen(f): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2018
dexterush:

Sup prettiex,sorry for the mention,pls can you help me access Sirblunt, he seems not to have seen my mention, am yet to get what he sent,maybe his bank is still having issues. I will really appreciate your help, thanks.
Seconded...
SirBLUNT, we still await. Thank you
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 29, 2018
dexterush:

hello,it is the bank's network, check your acct balance
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by lettinggo: 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
AccessME:
For the past 1weeks i have no data on my phone and as a result of this i was removed from a Fiverr tutor group on WhatsApp created by a minica from this thread in reason i was not active. FreeBasics is what have been using to access this site.

I will b very grateful if someone here can help with airtime let me use to subscribe. even if it 2h

To b broke is really a bad thing.

Hi, please how can I be added to the fiver group?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by einsteine(m): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mizk:
I'm very much interested in forex(binary) trading, anyone willing to help?

Forex or Binary Options, which?

Binary Options is too risky and most of the option trading platforms are shady. They can manipulate the results to make you lose.

Forex, on the other hand, is more stable.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by dexterush(f): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
Preetiex:
hello,it is the bank's network, check your acct balance
Am really expectant, so i have been checking it constantly. Still hopeful
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Mizk(f): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
einsteine:

Forex or Binary Options, which?

Binary Options is too risky and most of the option trading platforms are shady. They can manipulate the results to make you lose.

Forex, on the other hand, is more stable.
Binary.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:11am On Dec 30, 2018
Missnande:

Downloading these books doesn't take a thing. Send me your whatsapp contact so I'll forward the PDF of Tim LaHAye's book to you.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Ranchhoddas: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Downloading these books doesn't take a thing. Send me your whatsapp contact so I'll forward the PDF of Tim LaHAye's book to you.
I am tempted to read that book again. I think my temperament has changed since I last read it.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by matokposo(m): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
acee11:
so nobody need d lappy! Well m interested
is the lappy still available?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
I am tempted to read that book again. I think my temperament has changed since I last read it.

Really? Your temperament changed? What was/is your temperament? I just got the book, and haven't read much of it. Hoping to change this sickly phlegmatic temperament of mine.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Ranchhoddas: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Really? Your temperament changed? What was/is your temperament? I just got the book, and haven't read much of it. Hoping to change this sickly phlegmatic temperament of mine.
I was sure I was "Rocky Choleric" when I read it (about 7 to 8 years ago).
I'm not so sure anymore.

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
I was sure I was "Rocky Choleric" when I read it (about 7 to 8 years ago).
I'm not so sure anymore.

That's great!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Missnande(f): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thank you. 08136866728
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Auladimeji1: 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Yes it is.
Can you give me the faulty laptop. Please!!!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by suco87: 7:18am On Dec 31, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by tosinde123: 8:09am On Dec 31, 2018
money is all what I need presently,at least to buy new year food and cloth for my child. this my account details 3128843076 first bank.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply)

Woman Kept Her Baby In A Bag While Shopping / What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / I Want To Divorce And Live Alone

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53