Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) - Family (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) (47576 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway By Twaci (2021 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by ayobarmy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
sirBLUNT:
Diamond bank are really frustrating me right now,I can't withdraw and I can't even sent money to anyone but as soon as I sort myself out @dexterush I will halla you,you will be the first.

You are one of those who makes this thread comes alive anytime you are around,... May God continue to bless your hurstle, With the kind of skill I have and my strength, I should be doing just like you or even more, but it's unfortunate that I haven't been able to get a better place to work all this while, Infact the little I am getting were I am right now self is not even enough to feed my very little family of 4....

I strongly believe that one day, I will be able to join you in this good thing you're doing,.... Keep it Up Sirblunt, Mr Adeleke, @Bujebudanu, pritiex

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nafizzey(m): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
I don't have any physical thing to give but I have tons of E books videos links to share.

From motivational books to investment books
to IT books to IT videos to ethical Hackings books, I can share them all. all you need do is ask
i want the books plz from investment to motivational etc.

nafizzey5151@yahoo.com
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Omawumi17(f): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Omawumi17(f): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2018

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by olahajayi(m): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
NLbully:
Today is my birthday guys
Anything Anything
I just want happy birthday wishes from you guys kiss
Happy Birthday Bro
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
finalboss:
hmm, ok
ye but can u tell me why u choose to be an atheist
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
ayobarmy:

You are one of those who makes this thread comes alive anytime you are around,... May God continue to bless your hurstle, With the kind of skill I have and my strength, I should be doing just like you or even more, but it's unfortunate that I haven't been able to get a better place to work all this while, Infact the little I am getting were I am right now self is not even enough to feed my very little family of 4....

I strongly believe that one day, I will be able to join you in this good thing you're doing,.... Keep it Up Sirblunt, Mr Adeleke, @Bujebudanu, pritiex
hello sir,how is your family,worry not everything will be better in 2019 by God's grace

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by finalboss(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
Preetiex:
ye but can u tell me why u choose to be an atheist
seriously?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
finalboss:
seriously?
ye if u don't mind sharing I am interested in knowing
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by CheeryChy(f): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
smoochii:
Okay, i also have this material for any guy who is interested ..pick up at Badore Rd Ajah
If this is still available, I'm interested. Can I pick this up for my husband? Thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by ayobarmy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=Preetiex post=73960172] hello sir,how is your family,worry not everything will be better in 2019 by God's grace[/quote

Family is with Grandparent in Lagos, while am staying back in Onitsha to see if I can get a better..... thanks for asking jare....
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=ayobarmy post=73960925][/quote]it is well

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by EsteemedB(f): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
Today is my son's birthday. Really wish I can get him a gift. It is well..
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by giftedhands101: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
oyekanwahab:
I want to give the community in my own little way

I want to give out how to make free LYNDA account for 60 days

60 days is enough to download 1 terabyte of video if you are serious

Just quote me if you are interested

I am interested. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Leis: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
oyekanwahab:

Interested!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by finalboss(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
Preetiex:
ye if u don't mind sharing I am interested in knowing
sorry dear i cnt share that on nl.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
finalboss:
sorry dear i cnt share that on nl.
No problem, I guess it is an interesting tale right
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by HARDDON: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hello, Kindly do a mail with your request to.....

NOTE: Those that declared an interest in Fiverr, my plan is to mentor your guys until you are well grounded and start making money off the platform. No, this is not an ebook sending stuff. It is a Whatsapp group stuff. We would be having an interactive/coaching sessions. I would send you a lot of my winning bidding templates ( templates that Buyers read and cant but reach out to you no matter the number of bids they got). I basically planned to take you all by the hands and walk you through most of the secrets... until you can comfortably stand on your two feet and your accounts ringing with dolls.

So include your number with your request in the mail.
We would kick off on Saturday.

Every other request is timed out. But those that want Fiverr Coaching, have between now and friday 12am to declare interest.

cc:

babyfaceafrica , ToshinNah , dexterush , Yuneehk, courna ,
triggaSG, oyekanwahab , eletu11 , DocAdray , DavidTheGeek , saltyatarodo
JABAIDO , dexterush, Mirrorlenz , Integrator1 , BreakTheChain, wilyfalcone
Lynette2cute, shegzy0514, Loverheart , SOFTDRINK , Lionhearted , zionwinn ,
Godmademan , adontcare , TiffanyJ , spixytinxy , Sommyroy10 , taiocol ,
naijaboiy , UnknownT , Missnande , noruwasman , emaculate99, MissJoy29 ,
CheeryChy.

Rich Regards
Don

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by NLbully(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
Thank you guys for the birthday wishes kiss
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nelsizzy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
I am interested in the fiverr training
Cc Harddon
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by HARDDON: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nelsizzy:
I am interested in the fiverr training

Cc Harddon

Kindly follow the instructions....
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by CheeryChy(f): 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
HARDDON:
Hello, Kindly do a mail with your request to support@datingdrill.com.

NOTE: Those that declared an interest in Fiverr, my plan is to mentor your guys until you are well grounded and start making money off the platform. No, this is not an ebook sending stuff. It is a Whatsapp group stuff. We would be having an interactive/coaching sessions. I would send you a lot of my winning bidding templates ( templates that Buyers read and cant but reach out to you no matter the number of bids they got). I basically planned to take you all by the hands and walk you through most of the secrets... until you can comfortably stand on your two feet and your accounts ringing with dolls.

Every other request is timed out. But those that want Fiverr Coaching, have between now and friday 12am to declare interest.

cc:

CheeryChy.

Rich Regards
Don
Thanks so much for this opportunity to be empowered. So so happy. God bless you. I sent you a mail.

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
HARDDON:

cc:

CheeryChy.

Rich Regards
Don
i sent a PM

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by dominicnuel1: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
pls anyone that can teach me forex i will be grateful.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Nelsizzy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by duduade: 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
HARDDON:

cc:

CheeryChy.

Rich Regards
Don

Interested
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Mizk(f): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
I'm very much interested in forex(binary) trading, anyone willing to help?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by slizzyb(m): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
HARDDON:

cc:

CheeryChy.

Rich Regards
Don

I have interest. Add me
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by yemitexcel(m): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
HARDDON:

cc:

CheeryChy.

Rich Regards
Don
please sir I have interest in the fiver
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by Mizk(f): 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
oyekanwahab:

Intrested
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by chizzyjnr(m): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mizk:
Intrested
Interested
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) by chizzyjnr(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
HARDDON:

cc:

CheeryChy.

Rich Regards
Don
Please I'm interested in this

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (54) (Reply)

11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand / Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson / How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64