Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars (67565 Views)

Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by iamrealdeji(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
why can't he snap beside it? Nigerian celebs and fake life
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by porthouse7(f): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
hatchy:
Not that I'm hating....but is this the best he can do?

We have seen billionaires go bankrupt, so the earlier he start sowing his money in investment the better for him because no musician last forever.A time shall come when he will fade away and another takes his place.

Congratulations!
davido can go broke but adelekes can never be broke
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by Strikethem: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:
The official purchase receipt or... you know the rest.

Showing us pictures means shiit.
Any frog can download pictures & type trash online.

This is exactly how he lied about purchasing a private jet before he was exposed as a fraudster.

*spits angry

Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by iamrealdeji(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
awelekiti:
lol. Tyson would change Davido and his father's money into coins in his hay days. But now, he lives on charity for survival. Find out his worth in his active days and you'd be amazed
exactly,Tyson would buy Davido and his father to exile when he was making money,but today.......
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
iamrealdeji:
exactly,Tyson would buy Davido and his father to exile when he was making money,but today.......
lol, exactly my point.
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Too much money,problem is how to spend it
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by iamrealdeji(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
obynno7:
that gee is a large nigger l believe he must have invested in many business and besides he is from Adeleke family oboy their money na concrete oo
I've never seen Adeleke on Forbes list. Never have I ever even seen the name on Nigerian forbes sef. I don't believe this guy bought the car though cos he would have denge posed on it,these celebs can't be trusted but the Adelekes are too over hyped by Davido and Nigerians even more than Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos and I've never seen any name of such on Forbes and they would have really loved to appear there. Even some millionaires in dollars Nigeria have been seen on Forbes list but Nigerians keep calling Adeleke billionaire since he emerged. They're rich but the illiteracy that has eaten deep in the head of Nigerians makes them think they're way richer than they are

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by iamrealdeji(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
porthouse7:
Ad

you said they can never be broke and they've never entered Forbes list. even Michael Jackson that was worth a billion dollars went broke
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ha! Na wah 4 this guy o, congratulations
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by porthouse7(f): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
iamrealdeji:
Ad

you said they can never be broke and they've never entered Forbes list. even Michael Jackson that was worth a billion dollars went broke
so Forbes list is criteria for billionaire's? deep understanding is needed
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by iamrealdeji(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
R0ckefeller:
you can say that but since their is no way to ascertain the net worth of davidos uncle and and is father then I don't know what to say.
I use Jeff Bezos,Dangote,Bill Gates,Zuckerberg products everyday even though they're not from south western Nigeria but I've never used any Adeleke product,nor have I ever heard of any even though we are both from and based in South west. They're not close to as rich as Davido hyped them,they've never even been on Forbes. all you hear is Adeleke is a billionaire and there nothing to prove it,not even Nigerian forbes list. When Abiola was alive,people knew about his products and consumed them because he was that rich but enough with this Adeleke can buy the whole Nigeria,Adeleke is richer than Dangote and Bill Gates put together,haba. I just laugh at the cluelessness of Nigerians. people are just unintelligent

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by Epique: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
porthouse7:
LOL! As we have not seen Tinubu feature on Forbes yet, then he's not as rich as alleged and may even go broke soon. Lol!
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by iamrealdeji(m): 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
porthouse7:
tell me the criteria for billionaires pls cos I can't be ignorant to follow what the masses say. talk is cheap,I can as well call myself a billionaire and I'm pretty sure that your likes would believe me if I can post pictures of some luxury cars and mansions. there are 4 billionaires in Nigeria and the 4th one isn't a billionaire anymore,I mean Otedola. Even Jay-z is richer than him with $900m networth. its not that easy to be a billionaire. I see Otedola's products everyday and see people consume it,meaning that his multi millionaire status can be proved,he has something to show for it,but your phantom billionaire is what amazes me,Nigerians are just plain stupid. its an insult to folks like Otedola and Tony Elumelu to call someone we've never consumed or seen any of his products even in southwest we both live in a billionaire. I see forte oil trucks and filling stations everyday,I see UBA branches everyday and yet they're millionaires. but I've never seen any Adeleke product. Adeleke koor,Adelaja nii.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by iamrealdeji(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
philip0906:

Oh please! You think he's stupid? Do you know his family? Do you know how much his family is worth? Do you know how much he is worth personally? Do you know how much investments he has? Do you know he sits on the board of a multi billion naira empire? Do you know his earnings go through a lot of financial frisking? Do you know he has multi billion naira mentors?

Davido's messenger,tell us the answers to your questions. tell us about his investments you know so much about
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by sacx: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Not hating, but this car looks ugly
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by porthouse7(f): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
iamrealdeji:
tell me the criteria for billionaires pls cos I can't be ignorant to follow what the masses say. talk is cheap,I can as well call myself a billionaire and I'm pretty sure that your likes would believe me if I can post pictures of some luxury cars and mansions. there are 4 billionaires in Nigeria and the 4th one isn't a billionaire anymore,I mean Otedola. Even Jay-z is richer than him with $900m networth. its not that easy to be a billionaire. I see Otedola's products everyday and see people consume it,meaning that his multi millionaire status can be proved,he has something to show for it,but your phantom billionaire is what amazes me,Nigerians are just plain stupid. its an insult to folks like Otedola and Tony Elumelu to call someone we've never consumed or seen any of his products even in southwest we both live in a billionaire. I see forte oil trucks and filling stations everyday,I see UBA branches everyday and yet they're millionaires. but I've never seen any Adeleke product. Adeleke koor,Adelaja nii.
so Forbes have right to check in on all billionaire bank account?Forbes can only estimate don't get carried away
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by Ianmaduka(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
While his village poor hungers are not up to 2millions population...
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by jesmond3945: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
Glink2018:

Like say the white man no dey buy big cars..

white man see cars as necessity, a white man sees no difference between one car and the other thats why they live simple lives. Just look at this car what is so special about it if not the engineering which might be similar to what is obtainable in a range rover evolved but the white man knows the weakness of arabs and africans and exploits it to the fullest. A white man can use an X6 to do charity work but that cannot be said of an african man. We copy the americans too much, i wish we copied the europeans nigerian could have been heaven on earth.
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by iamrealdeji(m): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
porthouse7:
so Forbes have right to check in on all billionaire bank account?Forbes can only estimate don't get carried away
dindinrin,sit down there and keep thinking some people that got their money legally are richer than Jeff Bezos but don't want attention and don't want to enter Forbes list. only people that don't have enough money to enter Forbes list and criminals say they only just don't want to enter the list. even Birdman once said he belongs in Forbes but just doesn't want to enter the list. Birdman that everybody knows would kill to enter Forbes list if he had the chance. who in this world doesn't want to enter Forbes list? nobody. if you can't enter it,you relax and accept your faith,there is nothing like I don't want to enter Forbes cos I don't like attention. if you're rich to certain extent,even Forbes would locate you cos your properties would be too difficult to hide from them. only criminals keep money in bank accounts. you're still very naive to think riches is judged by what you have in your account. I even doubt if you're educated with the way you're talking.
Adeleke is rich but not in the league of those entering Forbes and he's only a millionaire in dollars,even if his networth is up to 100million dollars,Forbes would smell him and Nigerians would give him more attention,the only reason for the attention is the fact that Davido is a singer and his brother was once a governor. prior to Davido's hitting limelight,I've never heard of Adeleke family as one of the richest in Nigeria,I only hear about their affiliation with Serubawon and they're talked about as being averagely rich and not Abiola rich that some people portray them to be due to Davido's overhyping

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by chaloskyx: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
omo baba oni iro a rolls roys cullian is worth $360,000 nau where you see 350m still its an expensive ride but no need over hyping its worth nau
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by porthouse7(f): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
iamrealdeji:
dindinrin,sit down there and keep thinking some people that got their money legally are richer than Jeff Bezos but don't want attention and don't want to enter Forbes list. only people that don't have enough money to enter Forbes list and criminals say they only just don't want to enter the list. even Birdman once said he belongs in Forbes but just doesn't want to enter the list. Birdman that everybody knows would kill to enter Forbes list if he had the chance. who in this world doesn't want to enter Forbes list? nobody. if you can't enter it,you relax and accept your faith,there is nothing like I don't want to enter Forbes cos I don't like attention. if you're rich to certain extent,even Forbes would locate you cos your properties would be too difficult to hide from them. only criminals keep money in bank accounts. you're still very naive to think riches is judged by what you have in your account. I even doubt if you're educated with the way you're talking.
Adeleke is rich but not in the league of those entering Forbes and he's only a millionaire in dollars,even if his networth is up to 100million dollars,Forbes would smell him and Nigerians would give him more attention,the only reason for the attention is the fact that Davido is a singer and his brother was once a governor. prior to Davido's hitting limelight,I've never heard of Adeleke family as one of the richest in Nigeria,I only hear about their affiliation with Serubawon and they're talked about as being averagely rich and not Abiola rich that some people portray them to be due to Davido's overhyping
ologbon...... with all ur write up u still didn't answer a simple question
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by obynno7(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
iamrealdeji:
I've never seen Adeleke on Forbes list. Never have I ever even seen the name on Nigerian forbes sef. I don't believe this guy bought the car though cos he would have denge posed on it,these celebs can't be trusted but the Adelekes are too over hyped by Davido and Nigerians even more than Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos and I've never seen any name of such on Forbes and they would have really loved to appear there. Even some millionaires in dollars Nigeria have been seen on Forbes list but Nigerians keep calling Adeleke billionaire since he emerged. They're rich but the illiteracy that has eaten deep in the head of Nigerians makes them think they're way richer than they are
have you forgotten they are popular that's why we Nigerians always recognize their wealth
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by R0ckefeller: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
awelekiti:
ok. I'm aware his dad and uncle are comfortable. But those sportsmen and artistes like Tyson, Michael Jackson and majek fashek earned amazing cash in their time. If they could go broke due to their flamboyant and reckless lifestyle, the likes of davidos can't be an exception. His dad and uncle can't help him beyond the allowable limit, should he go broke.
that is true but who am I to judge a grown man on how to spend is money.
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
R0ckefeller:
that is true but we am I to judge a grown man on how to spend is money.
cheesy
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by R0ckefeller: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
iamrealdeji:
I use Jeff Bezos,Dangote,Bill Gates,Zuckerberg products everyday even though they're not from south western Nigeria but I've never used any Adeleke product,nor have I ever heard of any even though we are both from and based in South west. They're not close to as rich as Davido hyped them,they've never even been on Forbes. all you hear is Adeleke is a billionaire and there nothing to prove it,not even Nigerian forbes list. When Abiola was alive,people knew about his products and consumed them because he was that rich but enough with this Adeleke can buy the whole Nigeria,Adeleke is richer than Dangote and Bill Gates put together,haba. I just laugh at the cluelessness of Nigerians. people are just unintelligent
you are funny and you sound angry, about them not producing anything useful for you I don't have anything to say because am not In the position to tell them how or what to use their money for, and mind you I never said they richer than those men you mentioned up there.
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by R0ckefeller: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by killemslim(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nigerian bloggers you lie too much, that car is worth around 350k$ which is less than 120M naira. Must you all abandon fact all the time?
Anyways congrats to the OBO, pulling that much for a whip is a big feat.
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by philip0906(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
iamrealdeji:
Davido's messenger,tell us the answers to your questions. tell us about his investments you know so much about
Ok...wait I'm coming with answers. Mkpi!
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by timesup234: 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
porthouse7:
Funny Nigerians. Davido's father and his uncle dont even have a combine net worth of $500million. And Davido himself doesnt have a million dollars, trust me. We have seen empires collapse talkmore a mere individual. You lack knowledge of history
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by timesup234: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
iamrealdeji:
Adeleke dont have $50million. They are overhyped. Nigerians are plain stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy / K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party / Twins Osaso & Osato Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Dazzle At Gold Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.