Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) (71127 Views)

K-League Stars Mock Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration In 3-3 Juve Draw (Photos) / UEFA Charges Cristiano Ronaldo For X-rated Goal Celebration (Photo) / Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Sportdab(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo scored the winning goal yesterday as Juventus defeated Torino 1-0 in the Serie A on Saturday and Coach Massimiliano Allegri has reacted.

The Portuguese scored from the penalty spot but in doing so, sparked angry scenes.

MySportDab report Ronaldo ran straight at Ichazo and nudged him in the shoulder as he celebrated his 11th league goal of the season.

Ronaldo converted the penalty to score Juve's 5,000th Serie A goal and leave theleaders with 46 points out of a possible 48.

But Juventus boss Allegri has revealed he did not see the incident - because he turned his back on the action.

“I didn't see the penalty, as I turned my back to it. I very rarely watch the penalties, to be honest,” he told DAZN.

"I had asked the team to make a sacrifice. It was not likely to be a game with lots of goals.

"When Torino's tempo fell, we took control of the game.

"The fact that in the second half we weregrowing means that we are physically well."

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/12/juventus-star-cristiano-ronaldo-scores.html

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by RomeoEmpire(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
HOW TO STEAL A CHICKEN FOR THIS CHRISTMAS* 1. Survey the area for about 1 week. 2. On the day of operation, wear an oversized shirt. 3. Be at the place between 11am to 2:30pm. At this time of the day, the owners will be gone to work, market or indoors and the chicken will be playing outside happily. 4. Walk at the edge of the street and let the chicken walk freely at the centre, [its more easy in a village setting] 5. This is where you make the grand move. 6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the chicken by the head. Quickly fold the head into the feathers and put it inside your oversized shirt under your armpit like a Bible. 7. Move on as if nothing happened. No looking back! ENJOY AND THANK-ME- LATER.

411 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Princealex1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
RomeoEmpire:

HOW TO STEAL A CHICKEN FOR THIS
CHRISTMAS*
1. Survey the area for about 1 week.
2. On the day of operation, wear an
oversized shirt.
3. Be at the place between 11am to 2:30pm.
At this time of the day, the owners will be
gone to work, market or indoors and the
chicken will be playing
outside happily.
4. Walk at the edge of the street and let the
chicken walk freely at the centre, [its more
easy in a village setting]
5. This is where you make the grand move.
6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the chicken
by the head. Quickly fold the head into the
feathers and put it inside your oversized shirt
under your armpit like a Bible.
7. Move on as if nothing happened. No
looking back!
ENJOY AND THANK-ME- LATER.

grin grin, that "neck folding part" just burst my rib lol.., chickens are just so unfortunate WTH

153 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Twizzy30(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hmm runaway chicken not goat grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by mytime24(f): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
D
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Carzolah(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
tongue

If someone has scored the same penalty he would have had a international trophy by now

Like for Ororo Share for Messi

185 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by jamaicabakare(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Barcelona fans rushing into the thread straight away. grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
CR7 Still better than Messi

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
RomeoEmpire:

CHRISTMAS*
oversized shirt.
chicken will be playing
outside happily.
looking back!

Some people nor really get sense, lol

18 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by adsenseROCKS: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
DONT MISS THE ACTION

WATCH LIVE HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Chanchit: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
So bros still over celebrate ontop penalty weh person weh I know dey dash out. Na wa o. Between, the pictures didn't show anything na.

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by sukerefakere(m): 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Salvatore sirigu would have done better if not for the injury he sustained.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by kunleweb: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Carzolah(m): 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
sukerefakere:
Salvatore sirigu would have done better if not for the injury he sustained.
The same Ronaldo gave him injury tongue

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
He scored his favourite tea, Penal-tea. Penaldo for a reason. grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Raheemzee(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
RomeoEmpire:

HOW TO STEAL A CHICKEN FOR THIS CHRISTMAS* 1. Survey the area for about 1 week. 2. On the day of operation, wear an oversized shirt. 3. Be at the place between 11am to 2:30pm. At this time of the day, the owners will be gone to work, market or indoors and the chicken will be playing outside happily. 4. Walk at the edge of the street and let the chicken walk freely at the centre, [its more easy in a village setting] 5. This is where you make the grand move. 6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the chicken by the head. Quickly fold the head into the feathers and put it inside your oversized shirt under your armpit like a Bible. 7. Move on as if nothing happened. No looking back! ENJOY AND THANK-ME- LATER

Thanks!
I saw ur post d oda day on fbuk and I did exactly as u said and I successfully caught mama ejiro's fowl.

Thanks, I would surely remember to give u ur share of d meat.. Hope u like chicken head?

Thanks once again! grin grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by B2K4LUV(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Zeek21(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
RomeoEmpire:

CHRISTMAS*
oversized shirt.
chicken will be playing
outside happily.
looking back!

Hmmm..... Oh Lord have mercy on this one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by MobileGees: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
RomeoEmpire:

CHRISTMAS*
oversized shirt.
chicken will be playing
outside happily.
looking back!

Can someone use this method to steal a cow

I wan steal my neighbor cow grin

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by chiboy1116: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lol.....see fk wey him play , Ronaldo na clown I swear.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Bigii(m): 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
That goal won 12.4k for me yesterday. It was actually my last game cool,
Sportdab:
Cristiano Ronaldo scored the winning goal yesterday as Juventus defeated Torino 1-0 in the Serie A on Saturday and Coach Massimiliano Allegri has reacted.

The Portuguese scored from the penalty spot but in doing so, sparked angry scenes.

MySportDab report Ronaldo ran straight at Ichazo and nudged him in the shoulder as he celebrated his 11th league goal of the season.

Ronaldo converted the penalty to score Juve's 5,000th Serie A goal and leave theleaders with 46 points out of a possible 48.

But Juventus boss Allegri has revealed he did not see the incident - because he turned his back on the action.

“I didn't see the penalty, as I turned my back to it. I very rarely watch the penalties, to be honest,” he told DAZN.

"I had asked the team to make a sacrifice. It was not likely to be a game with lots of goals.

"When Torino's tempo fell, we took control of the game.

"The fact that in the second half we weregrowing means that we are physically well."

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/12/juventus-star-cristiano-ronaldo-scores.html

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by kennosklint(m): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
RomeoEmpire:

CHRISTMAS*
oversized shirt.
chicken will be playing
outside happily.
looking back
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
Everything this Tapnaldo penaldo Rapenaldo do is a news. Person no go hear word again.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Metuh: 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
ObaKlaz:
He scored his favourite tea, Penal-tea. Penaldo for a reason. grin grin

Messi would have gotten an International trophy if only he had scored a penalty. grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by MsGood(f): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
RomeoEmpire:

CHRISTMAS*
oversized shirt.
chicken will be playing
outside happily.
looking back!
Don't call us to bail you when you're caught o! grin

13 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=RomeoEmpire post=73893822]
CHRISTMAS*
oversized shirt.
chicken will be playing
outside happily.
looking back!
ENJOY AND THANK-ME-

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
My he-goat got lost today, now you are teaching people how to steal chicken undecided undecided don't be surprised if u no later make heaven oo cry cry
RomeoEmpire:

CHRISTMAS*
oversized shirt.
chicken will be playing
outside happily.
looking back!

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Raheemzee(m): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Penaldo and penaltea sef angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by slawomir: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Isoright
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Demarvin: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
What You Will See In This Video Will Shock You >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxsvetwTIIM

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.