Stats: 3,148,976 members, 7,803,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death (43428 Views)

"How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS / Nigerian, Ikenna Modestus Battered For Sleeping With His Benefactor’s Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by Wiki9ja: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Twenty-five-year-old Godwin Williams, a native of Aham community in Anambra State, has proved himself to be an incarnate of the devil.

Williams allegedly killed his benefactor, Isiaka Dahiru, who sought to lift him out of poverty and unemployment.

Dahiru bought a brand new motorcycle for him on the clear understanding that Godwin would pay for the motorcycle in installments, on hire purchase terms.

Initially, after Williams started using the motorbike to work as a commercial motorcycle operator, known in Nigerian parlance as okada, he endeavoured to make prompt payment of the agreed amount and all was well between him and Dahiru until months later when he allegedly refused to continue making the agreed payments.

At a point, Williams allegedly disappeared without a trace for days until Dahiru sighted him in Ikorodu area of Lagos State and demanded payment of the outstanding money.

It was at this point that he decided to unleash the beast in him against the 37-year-old Dahiru, by luring him to a corner at Gasline area of Odogunyan in Ikorodu, Lagos State, on October 21, 2018, on the pretext that he wanted to give him part of his money, but instead he launched into an altercation with Dahiru.

It was said that Godwin suddenly brought out a machete during the hot argument and hacked Dahiru to death around 9pm on the day of the incident.

To cover his evil deeds, Williams allegedly removed the motorcycle’s number plate and kept it with an unnamed person.

A police source told Sunday Sun: “Isiaka Dahiru noticed that Godwin had stopped bringing his money for a while and so he went to ask for his money. An argument ensued between them and Godwin brought out a machete from under the seat of the motorcycle and hacked Dahiru to death. He covered the corpse with leaves along the bush path.

“The report of a missing person was made to the men of the Nigeria Police at Ikorodu Division. The family of the deceased organized a search party and found his body along a bush path at Odogunyan, Ikorodu. During the course of investigation, it was learnt that the motorcycle was found with another man, who disclosed that Williams brought it to his workshop.”

The source added: “Thereafter, Godwin Williams was arrested and ar- raigned before Magistrate O.A. Salawu of Ebute Metta Magistrate Court for unlawful killing. He has been remanded in prison custody pending legal advice from Director of Public Prosecution.”

Speaking with our reporter, the suspect said: “I am a Christian and I will not lie. I did it, I killed him and I believe if I say the truth, the truth will set me free. I wanted to steal the motorcycle, so, I stopped paying him the money. I didn’t know he would find me because I changed the route he knew I was plying.

“He caught me using the motorcycle to work and demanded that I must give him his money. I told him to follow me and took him to a narrow path in the bush. I brought out a cutlass which I hid under the motorcycle’s seat and killed him.”

The deceased’s younger brother, Ahmed, who expressed grief over the death of his brother told Sunday Sun: “My brother was married with six children. We are from Sokoto State. His death is a painful one to our family. I want justice from the government.’’

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/news/machete-benefactor-death/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by Emmzy201(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
He looks exactly like Lucifer
Let him spend the rest of his life in jail

80 Likes

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by LuciferGospel: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Emmzy201:
He looks exactly like Lucifer

Wiki9ja:
Twenty-five-year-old Godwin Williams, a native of Aham community in Anambra State, has proved himself to be an incarnate of the devil.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by overdrive(m): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
looks like phyno.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by raphretle: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ha he looks like a terrorist who is completely out of the normal human society....

Once again I say. FEAR THICK BEARDED MEN

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by lordm(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
the heart of IPOB Man is wicked

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
The rate at which Nigerians are becoming so heartless, one will have no choice but to attribute it to the hardship sai baba has brought upon the country through his 18th century policies.

u got bulk mtn airtime?? Whatsapp me lets do business

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by Segunhife(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ungrateful/wicked soul

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by Beface(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
See as he look like the Sculpture of devil,maybe is due to the fact that devil is living inside him!

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by helinues: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
Heartless

You hacked your beneficiary to death. You must rust in jail

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by soberdrunk(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
See face like oil spillage with head like Mitsubishi Lancer breakpad, them suppose just use this one do lab experiment for new vaccines...... angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by baike: 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
heartless or headless?

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by Flexherbal(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Too bad !

This is why some people do not help others.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by AwesomeRomeo: 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by Triangles1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
Heartless flat screen bush head. They can kill their father bcs of money.

18 Likes

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
What an migrate!
What a Bastard!!
The court should be fast in their judgement about this animal!
He should be executed before the new year.
Migrate.
Look at him looking like the devil.

Modify: By the way, which lucky member of the forum will give us President MUHAMMADU BUHARI official birthday thread tomorrow jor?!
You will get a very special gift from us.
Guys, start working towards that!
Patriots, we know all of us can't be there, but y'all duly represented.
See you when we come back from Aso Rock.
Happy birthday in advance to our handsome daddy!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by ChairmanOla: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Evil
Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by ZombieTAMER: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
papiwyte:
Heartless embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

Buhari2019 no shaking

Vote wisely

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by Ogbuefienubiaka: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Very ungrateful people. I am not surprised it only come from them

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by Xkalaban(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Is this one even human? His soul already belonged to Satan even from the day of conception. Tụfịakwa!

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by Jonadull: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ipob pigs and violence

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by landmark86: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
papiwyte:
Heartless embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

Buhari2019 no shaking

Vote wisely

You did more than this for PMB in 2015
Now u're at it again
Keep clamouring for suffering again ode

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by Jagaban880: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lucifergospel over to u

Anoda .....customer,,,,,,,,, please recommend the best torture....that will suit dis uncle

lipsrsealed
Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by remi4ever(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
awon Oloribu ti yapa ni street!!

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by Factfinder1(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
The picture below looks like kalistus of yawa....nigga looks ugly af

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by BOOMnaija(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
A particular dangerous evil spirit possesses these okada guys immediately after their benefactors hand d machine over to dem.

A lot of annoyingly dubious antics come into play and now this is d height of it all.

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by papiwyte(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
landmark86:

You did more than this for PMB in 2015
Now u're at it again
Keep clamouring for suffering again ode

PMB is a million times better than Atiku

Re: Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
He looks so Phyno-ish.
The law should take its course.

Missing Promise Chukwudum Found Dead In Canada / Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested / Lagos Agency Seeks Help Finding Woman Smoking Shisha On Baby (pics)