Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday (10960 Views)

#EdoNoBeLagos, Ambode, Tinubu, Wike, Oshiomhole Trended During #EdoDecides2020 / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by mrrights: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter yesterday 
https://mrrightsng..com/2018/12/why-peoples-trust-olawepo-hashim.html?m=1

People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Mr Olawepo Hashim who has promised to create a $4trillion economy for Nigeria and pay workers #50,000 minimum wage trended on Twitter with #TrustHashim2019 yesterday. 

Olawepo Hashim trended amidst the trend of 2019 presidential Debate.

Mr Hashim who is also the presidential candidate of the 3rd Force movement recently over took President Muhammadu Buhari of APC and Alh. Atiku Abubakar of PDP as the most talked about candidate on the social media, particularly on Facebook while reacting to his exclusion from the debate declared that the debate is an APC debate.

According to him, the APC is doing everything possible to shut out the third force so that they can an easy ride with the discredited PDP. But he assured that this would never happen and that both PDP and APC will be sent parking in 2019.

According to data released by analyst last week, more than 28,000 people are talking about Olawepo Hashim on Facebook, compared to only 24000 people talking about Atiku and 16000 talking about Buhari.

Olawepo Hashim's political party, people's trust (pt) also emerged as the party with the highest nomination among the 28 newly registered political parties, having more nomination than the combined nomination of Madam Oby's ACPN, Fela's ANN and Kingsley's YPP.

ACPN, ANN and YPP have a combined nomination of 141 while People's Trust (PT) has 194 nominations.

https://mrrightsng..com/2018/12/why-peoples-trust-olawepo-hashim.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by mrrights: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
Gohashim2019

Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by ORIJIN201(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
What have we not heard before? grin

9 Likes

Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by osemoses1234(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Keep up the good work Mr Hashim.
All the very best

4 Likes

Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by ClearFlair: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Anyone can trend on Twitter. It's that simple.

9 Likes

Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by WebSurfer(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sowore for 2019...

4 Likes

Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by Iamtundey1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
For him plastic mind
Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by BeiFangLaye(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Okay next
Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by ednut1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mr right and NL ripping off hashim dat could not win a LGA in kwara dat year. Hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Funny enough I watched his interview with Mr Charles of arise TV...even his party chairman Agbakoba is being Atiku..he should go and rest jare!!!!...for a presidential aspirant he doesn't sound convincing biko

9 Likes

Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
I like his zeal
Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Unmhnm olawepo hashim!! Maybe
Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by Jellyberry(m): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
We know how it always end in reality,so am not moved

1 Like

Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Funny enough I watched his interview with Mr Charles of arise TV...even his party chairman Agbakoba is behind Atiku..he should go and rest jare!!!!...for a presidential aspirant he doesn't sound convincing biko
Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by seunlly(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Baba go and sit down jare.

We already know the winner and you are still disturbing yourself on what you can not achieve

#Letsgetnigeriaworking.

2 Likes

Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by landmark86: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Olawepo Hashim

All this politicians with fake promise
Buhari make such useless promise too 3yrs back but wat will xperience is different case.

I wish Peter Obi is the president and Osibanjo the vice president coming out from one party or vice versa, I swear Nigeria will be a better place.

Is time will do away of Buhari & Atiku both are same.

4 Likes

Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by seunlly(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mumchloe:
Funny enough I watched his interview with Mr Charles of arise TV...even his party chairman Agbakoba is behind Atiku..he should go and rest jare!!!!...for a presidential aspirant he doesn't sound convincing biko
You've said that before.

Do not repeat!
Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by Emmy3(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Just passing.

May God punish you; Access Bank for all the money you have debited from this account (0724115039) without reverting especially the one of 16th November.

Don't Bank with this trashy bank if you don't want to go through what I'm passing though in the hands of this wicked and corrupt bank.
Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by pawesome(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Everybody is using 'I will'.....only PDP is using 'we will'....and that's why am voting them... Enough of promises.... I want plans

2 Likes

Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by BabaPissmaker(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
At least Nairaland is making some money off this ill-fated campaign. Congrats to Seun

2 Likes

Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by NotBeenPaid: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2018

Abeg na where him dey trended dey go?

Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
cheesycheesy
Watch how many jobless folks will start saying that he is a paid noisemaker who cannot win evem in his own local gov. (What these wailer who havent tried anything that big b4 in life) dont know is that even if he doesnt win in 2019 he is building and solidifying his popularity,public perception and political image and by doing so he can shake serious tables or even win come 2023!!

2 Likes

Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by Jinyjagz(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
this man no go win any polling unit. waste of time, energy and money
Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by micflo28(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
PDP might be corrupt, but they are the only party that keeps to promises and its social contract with the people. Anyone who says we are betteroff now than the era of PDP may his/her life be like the way nigeria is now.

1 Like

Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by Egein(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
Just shut up, please. Nobody knows this man or this party.
Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by Mankosi: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
landmark86:
Olawepo Hashim

All this politicians with fake promise
Buhari make such useless promise too 3yrs back but wat will xperience is different case.

I wish Peter Obi is the president and Osibanjo the vice president coming out from one party or vice versa, I swear Nigeria will be a better place.

Is time will do away of Buhari & Atiku both are same.
because bubu is gone that's why he didn't keep to his promise
Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jinyjagz:
this man no go win any polling unit. waste of time, energy and money
Egein:
Just shut up, please. Nobody knows this man or this party.
These are the type of people i was talking about!! They cant try something big but love badmouthing those who do!!
Re: Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday by MrPolitics: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Uncle you trended because you paid social media influencers as well as twitter to help you trend.
Imagine this man too claiming to have more social media presence than Atiku and Buhari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Attends Malabo Gas Summit Friday / Panel Quizzes EFCC Secretary, Directors / Oshiomhole Sues Magazine For N250m Over Sex Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.