Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) (59303 Views)

More Photos And Video As Peter Obi Attends The Experience 2022 / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) / Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by jonadaft: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
[s]
Nigerianization:

Girls should learn to dust themselves up and move on from a failed relationship.
Secondly, there is nothing like an unwanted pregnancy, every baby is special
Finally, better this way than an abortion.

Lessons itemized
Hope you don take note
Oloshi
[/s]
Shut up Ndi ara
A bastard has no two names
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by jonadaft: 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nigerianization:

Of course you know that the child is innocent of all of this, so why shouldn't he be dedicated to God and why punish him for what he didn't do
Shut up
Evil cannot begot good.

The child is a BASTARD! GOD DOES NOT LIKE BASTARDS
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by biztip: 12:01am On Dec 17, 2018
obi is good at attending functions for people even when uninvited. i so its not election stunt
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by wisdomkid: 12:18am On Dec 17, 2018
God bless Jayce Jeremi Ikeji
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 12:46am On Dec 17, 2018
The child really is Peter Obi's child but he has denied it he only said he has come to felicitate with the mother, when the child later becomes super it will be too late for him Peter to claim the child.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Melody25: 2:20am On Dec 17, 2018
Many of the contributors on this post are ignorant. What is the baby's sin that would have prevented him from being dedicated. The baby was dedicated and not Lynda.
For your information, Mr Peter Obi is a parishioner at the Catholic Church of assumption.
You can easily know when people from polygamous homes from the south west write.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 2:59am On Dec 17, 2018
myboy2111:
Disgrace...Is Peter Obi the baby Daddy?
No Shame...What do you expect girls to learn from this?
That they should pick up the broken pieces life throws at them,mend it to the best of their ability and move on to the future.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by kanubiafra: 4:45am On Dec 17, 2018
Igboblog:
So it's actually Rev. Father that dedicated this child.

Chei

Who is the father of child? How can you accept to dedicate a child of a baby mama.

Smh
my brother i tire o and dem no gree baptise my innocent baby cos of wedding. upon say i'm legally married thank god i've wed at last
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by mercyland93(m): 5:32am On Dec 17, 2018
So Linda unwittingly went against her own preaching to young ladies.
A woman fucking every rich guy in Banana Estate.

But I pity her, cus if not for d fear of the biological tickling clock. She wouldn't have allowed the man's sperm to germinate in her body.
Eventually the man does not want to have anything to do with d baby.
Anyway God would see her through.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:36am On Dec 17, 2018
Politicians and so-called celebrities......and pastors...

That tells you they are all full of poop
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by mercyland93(m): 5:38am On Dec 17, 2018
Kinjikitile:

peter obi will not have my vote again!! Why would he be there,, dedication of a child whose father is denying responsibility,, this linda ikeji decieved many single ladies, this linda ikeji mocked many single mothers, this linda ikeji insulted many men in the name of feminist orator. . . But now ,, she had a child out of wedlock... . Why would an aspiring vice president be in attendance of such occasion... And the priests that conducted this ceremony ,, woe unto them, , woe unto christians, woe unto religion,, woe unto church... In every child dedication, , the father of the child is supposed to be around . . And claim responsibility. .
so money can buy religion...... A big time woe to christainity..
aspiring vice president,, this shows one thing,, you have bleeped this lady,, you have wasted tax payers money on this lady...
peter obi you should be inteligent enough to know you ain't suppose to be there. . . You won't have my vote for this... Woe unto peter obi, woe unto christians, woe unto the church..

Peter obi is a real bastard for doing this.
But please my brother in d name of d Lord u serve, I beg on his behalf.
It definitely shows how intelligent he his, he shouldn't act in such a way that would destroy Atiku's vote.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Spy360(m): 6:59am On Dec 17, 2018
Kinjikitile:

peter obi will not have my vote again!! Why would he be there,, dedication of a child whose father is denying responsibility,, this linda ikeji decieved many single ladies, this linda ikeji mocked many single mothers, this linda ikeji insulted many men in the name of feminist orator. . . But now ,, she had a child out of wedlock... . Why would an aspiring vice president be in attendance of such occasion... And the priests that conducted this ceremony ,, woe unto them, , woe unto christians, woe unto religion,, woe unto church... In every child dedication, , the father of the child is supposed to be around . . And claim responsibility. .
so money can buy religion...... A big time woe to christainity..
aspiring vice president,, this shows one thing,, you have bleeped this lady,, you have wasted tax payers money on this lady...
peter obi you should be inteligent enough to know you ain't suppose to be there. . . You won't have my vote for this... Woe unto peter obi, woe unto christians, woe unto the church..
The dedication is neither for the mother nor father but for the child.

So for the sake of the child a dedication has to be done. Or do you want him to be handed over to the devil? Na him fault? What if it's you?
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by imam07: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2018
ProfEinstein:
wetin concern you, mumu!!
Olosho
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2018
Acidosis:

More like telling spinsters in the Church to go have sex.

Dedicating a Child born out of wedlock is no crime. However, doing so on the same pulpit you preach against fornication and adultery in the midst of people still struggling with sin is tantamount to stup!d!ty and ediocy.

There are better ways to handle such situation than giving the fornicator a special sit in the church. I bet Linda Ikeji sat at the first row in Church. No guilt, no shame

So she should seat in the back seat? We shouldn't be in a rush to criticise cuz nobody holy pass.

A child should pay for the sins of his/her parents. The child has every right to be dedicated the same way children born in marriage are dedicated.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2018
Igboblog:

Chei

Who is the father of child? How can you accept to dedicate a child of a baby mama.

Smh

If you were a Christian, you'd know that Jesus said he came for the sinners, and not the Saints. get lost with your judgement
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Nigerianization(m): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2018
Jonathan:

Shut up
Evil cannot begot good.

The child is a BASTARD! GOD DOES NOT LIKE BASTARDS

And how was King Solomon born?
Even Mary was pregnant with Jesus before she got married.

I see that you lack understanding.
Mr moralist

Since the Bible told us that Joseph was not the biological father of Jesus, can we say that God hated him?
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Bambambiglo: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2018
Igboblog:

Chei

Smh

Small sense you no get sad
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2018
sexybaby22:

So she should seat in the back seat? We shouldn't be in a rush to criticise cuz nobody holy pass.

A child should pay for the sins of his/her parents. The child has every right to be dedicated the same way children born in marriage are dedicated.

We abuse that term too much. Nobody holy pass doesn't mean we should start having sex in the church.

btw, it is not about criticism. If I have a child out of wedlock, I won't take him or her to the church for naming or dedication. It is not about the child but the parent. Would you dedicate a child without presenting the parent to the congregation? I don't know about you but shame won't allow me do such. Sin with conscience if you must commit sin.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Agugbadin: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2018
The. Child is innocent, please fire Linda with your mouth and free the innocent child
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by PFRB: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2018
Igboblog:

Chei

Smh

In Igbo culture and tradition, when an unmarried girl gets pregnant and delivers a child, the child belongs to the father of the girl. The child answers the name of the father and gets full inheritance .That is why you do not see bastards in Igboland.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2018
erickjany:

Childish mentality. How much were you paid to ridicule the VP of Nigeria? Whom God has blessed no man born of a woman can bring him down. God has destined who will be the Nigeris President come 2019.

Nothing can be more childish and even blasphemous that speaking about politicians on behalf of God.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Justseyii: 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
couragemurphy:

How many modest families' baby dedications has he attended?
The child is innocent no doubt but encouraging all these baby mamas in one way or the other is not good for the morals. No wonder we no longer have values. We only associate based on financial status.

Obi should know better, desperation for VP position has made him deluded.

If you encourage or discourage people Will still make mistakes. And about him attending, the rich know the rich. Linda is a billionaire.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by KingThreatzz: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nigerianization:

And how was King Solomon born?
Even Mary was pregnant with Jesus before she got married.

I see that you lack understanding.
Mr moralist

Since the Bible told us that Joseph was not the biological father of Jesus, can we say that God hated him?

Solomon was born out of a marriage.
Mary's pregnancy was an immaculate conception. Stop making unnecessary analogies with your atheism.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Nigerianization(m): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
KingThreatzz:

Solomon was born out of a marriage.
Mary's pregnancy was an immaculate conception. Stop making unnecessary analogies with your atheism.

Was she married or not before the immaculate conception?

I am no atheist. God HATES adultery and fornication but he LOVES all HUMANS except of course if we are talking about different gods here. Even the people of Nineveh that He once condemned, He pardoned them once they repented.
How then can He now HATE AN INNOCENT child for circumstances surrounding his birth that he (the child) had no control over?
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by KingThreatzz: 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nigerianization:

Was she married or not before the immaculate conception?

I am no atheist. God HATES adultery and fornication but he LOVES all HUMANS except of course if we are talking about different gods here. Even the people of Nineveh that He once condemned, He pardoned them once they repented.
How then can He now HATE AN INNOCENT child for circumstances surrounding his birth that he (the child) had no control over?

No one says God hates an innocent child. Stick to the argument damn it and stop inciting emotions and going off topic
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by judondasylva(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
Political Interest spotted! grin
But if it’s your Yemi Osinbajo you will say that he is a blessing to your generation
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 1:09am On Jun 10, 2019
princekalani:
b
b for b*obs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria / Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.