Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (31858 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2007
In a remarkable and brazen act of one-upmanship,a certain Akinwumni has snatched from Debosky,the love of his life-J-Girl. shocked

Debosky and J-Girl had been deeply in love for ages and had concluded plans for marriage.I was contacted on my availability to act as best man at the wedding.It seems this love affair has turned sour. sad

A certain Akinwumni has caught the eye of J-Girl and has led her to reconsider her plans for marriage to Debosky.She told me that this Akin happens to be her "dream man".I was shocked because I thought she loved Debosky.

On further enquiries,she revealed that Debosky was inadequate in bed and had failed to "satisfy her sexual needs"  embarassed She was tired of his "Speedy Gonzalez Love Making" which never lasted more than 60 seconds.

She has now fallen for another NairaLander-Akinwumni- and I am worried about the implications for my friend-Debosky.He has a troubled mental history .

Can anyone advice on this issue.Your input will be highly appreciated  sad
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by LadyT(f): 11:55pm On Apr 15, 2007
Hilarious you guys are nuts!
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 12:03am On Apr 16, 2007
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Da Battle line is drawn aiight.Tell tht Arse-Anal guy to bring it on Man Utd is never for once scared of anybody. grin grin

strolls out to continue is Taekwando Training

@LadyT
We are more than nuts
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 12:06am On Apr 16, 2007
Akin leave  J Girl alone o
she doesnt love you one bit angry
she's  my gunner bruv's wifey  and we never lose wink

pre-intimacy  warn ur fellow scummie o
before  you guys see red tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 12:08am On Apr 16, 2007
4 Play:

In a remarkable and brazen act of one-upmanship,a certain Akinwumni has snatched from Debosky,the love of his life-J-Girl. shocked

Debosky and J-Girl had been deeply in love for ages and had concluded plans for marriage.I was contacted on my availability to act as best man at the wedding.It seems this love affair has turned sour. sad

A certain Akinwumni has caught the eye of J-Girl and has led her to reconsider her plans for marriage to Debosky.She told me that this Akin happens to be her "dream man".I was shocked because I thought she loved Debosky.

On further enquiries,she revealed that Debosky was inadequate in bed and had failed to "satisfy her sexual needs" embarassed She was tired of his "Speedy Gonzalez Love Making" which never lasted more than 60 seconds.

She has now fallen for another NairaLander-Akinwumni- and I am worried about the implications for my friend-Debosky.He has a troubled mental history .

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry
4play, this is the height. What are all the lies I'm reading in here?
What is it now? I promise you - i'm going to find Debosky in half a minute. This is just too much.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 12:10am On Apr 16, 2007
j-girl:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry
4play, this is the height. What are all the lies I'm reading in here?
What is it now? I promise you - i'm going to find Debosky in half a minute. This is just too much.

J Girl
so now . you dey take style deny my bro abi? angry angry

today na me and you here angry angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 12:11am On Apr 16, 2007
Deny debosky? shocked Muki - you wanna fight abi? We'll make this one both YIM and NL fight if you don't mind ya sef ooo! angry angry angry angry tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 12:13am On Apr 16, 2007
mukina2:

J Girl
so now . you dey take style deny my bro abi? angry angry

The thing shock me o shocked I thought they were in love undecided
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 12:14am On Apr 16, 2007
4play, if I catch you ehn! It's me and you - maybe we'll have our first online boxing ring.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 12:19am On Apr 16, 2007
j-girl:

Deny debosky? shocked Muki - you want to fight abi? We'll make this one both YIM and Nairaland fight if you don't mind ya sef ooo! angry angry angry angry tongue

better wink

akin see . . leave her alone angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by sisimose(f): 12:30am On Apr 16, 2007
hmm 4play wetin you dey find?

muki wats up smiley
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 12:34am On Apr 16, 2007
Akin walks in wiv sweat all over his body after a hard training

@Muki
Wetin be ur own.No dey stress the ANGEL jaree.

@J-girl
Sorry its the way i feel aiight.i cant help it ok
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 12:35am On Apr 16, 2007
Na wa ooo, 4play, see your handiwork?

@ sisimose, she's gone
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 12:39am On Apr 16, 2007
@4 play
Thanks man.I owe u one aiight.

@J-girl
SO whts gonna happen gurlie.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by sisimose(f): 12:44am On Apr 16, 2007
j-girl:

@ sisimose, she's gone

@jgirl
lmao that girl appears and disappears like that , abeg no be me o. she'll soon come dont worry, carry on grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 12:56am On Apr 16, 2007
strolls into thread happily to see some action in this election

A thread for Akinwunmi's political romanceambition grin
Akinwunmi (MAN U) and Debosky (Arsenal) are about to contest for the presidency of the Republic of J-girl grin
4 Play is the INEC Chairman grin
Mukina is the campaign organisation chairman of Debosky
I can see some many spectators are in the house already grin

@ Akinwunmi
This is your chance now.
It's another time for election or is it selection
Remember after this election it's going to take some time before another comes up
So, please use your chance wisely
Don't allow the activities of all those charlatansna M start the name grin affect your moves o

finding a good spot to sit down to get a nice view before the match starts haven gotten some pop-corn and soda drink grin

@ Mukina2
Where is your brother now? grin
Hope you can see Akinwunmi is training really hardpointing outside for Muki Muki to see grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 12:59am On Apr 16, 2007
@Sisi
Abii u too dey chase Muki?.Tlk make we knw oooo.We fit help u get her ok

@Dre
Where is a quality supporter when u need one.thanks man. E be like say Debo do ran oooooooooooooooooo.I no fit loose this one man.Na ma chance be this.I don dey for bkground for too long.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by sisimose(f): 1:01am On Apr 16, 2007
akinwunmi:

@Sisi
Abii u too dey chase Muki?.Tlk make we knw oooo.We fit help u get her ok

@Dre
Where is a quality supporter when u need one.thanks man. E be like say Debo do ran oooooooooooooooooo.I no fit loose this one man.Na ma chance be this.I don dey for bkground for too long.

abeg o! why i go chase muki, i no be lesbian thank you grin hehehe , me wey don old for marriage grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 1:07am On Apr 16, 2007
@ Sisimose
You don old for marriage? lol
Do you want a thread too? grin
As you can see, it is election selectionperiod grin
Just tell me who you wan contest fortries to put ear close to Sisimose's mouth
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 1:08am On Apr 16, 2007
Guys, you are not serious.

Debosky is unavailable right now due to circumstances beyond his control cry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 1:11am On Apr 16, 2007
@ J-girl
He is not available due to circumstances beyond his control grinrolling on the floor with laughter
I'm I smelling a rat? grin
His presidency is being challenged and he his not available?
J-girl, you're beginning to sound biased o grin
The guy should come and fight like a man jo grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Douzy(m): 1:16am On Apr 16, 2007
*observing*
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 1:28am On Apr 16, 2007
@Dre
the guy see 6 packs.he dey unavailable like network. grin grin grin

@Sisi
I think say u be one ni ooo.No offence grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by sisimose(f): 1:29am On Apr 16, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ Sisimose
You don old for marriage? lol
Do you want a thread too? grin
As you can see, it is election selectionperiod grin
Just tell me who you wan contest fortries to put ear close to Sisimose's mouth

whispers to Dre Dre's big itchy ears . ''abeg make we leave this matter, the day wey my husband no behave himself i go come see you'' grin  (nah play oo!)

@akin

@Sisi
I think say u be one ni ooo.No offence
lmao no oo!! and here i was thinking you were joking anyway i am not offended, grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 1:33am On Apr 16, 2007
@ Sisimose
Please, are you married already? lipsrsealed
If your husband see this one now you go enter trouble o grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by sisimose(f): 1:36am On Apr 16, 2007
lol i know abeg i dey go. grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 1:39am On Apr 16, 2007
@ Sisimose
Okay, no fight your husband o grin
Take care grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 1:41am On Apr 16, 2007
Dr. Dre - I know he would be up for it if he were here. But since he's not, leave him alone.

Akinwunmi, Which 6 packs did he see? tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 1:45am On Apr 16, 2007
@ J-girl
So, are you trying to support Debosky or what?
Seems you are encouraging him to use the power of incumbency manipulate this electionselectiongrin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 1:50am On Apr 16, 2007
I just don't want you to think he's intimidated.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 1:55am On Apr 16, 2007
@ J-girl
Okay, no problem grin
I don't think he is intimidated at all
I know he will want to fight back grinand that's what I'm waiting for
I'm just trying that he don't use unfair advantage grin
Whenever he comes, I will be glad to see what he will do grin
Afterall, nobody will let an angel go without a fight grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 1:59am On Apr 16, 2007
what a gwaan all up in here? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.