Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (31867 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Badman888(m): 6:20am On Apr 16, 2007
what is dr dre yannin about me or abi u want marry am or what
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 6:21am On Apr 16, 2007
Stop bribing your way in there, star. You ain't a Man U fan and so you are not allowed VIP seat.

@ Dr. Dre, thanks for that and I hope Debosky won't face you either.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 6:24am On Apr 16, 2007
it wont worth it if only MAN U fans filled all the vip zone, but wateva if yall want the match to hold peacefully grant my request OR ELSE

HMMMMMMMMMM ANOTHER ERUPTION OF MADMAN
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 6:25am On Apr 16, 2007
Now you're threatening people? you will roast cheesy cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 6:28am On Apr 16, 2007
@ star01
Go and scope Software yourself now abi you dey fear? grin
Star ke? King of England? shocked shocked shocked shocked
I can really see you're having those terrible blue dreams again
I think 4 Play should come up with a prescription like he did for Muki Muki grin
So you think you can bribe me abi? angry hey, can you just imagine?
You will soon end up in the toilet if you're not careful angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 6:31am On Apr 16, 2007
@dr dree
better accept the offer, i know u wont afford to loose on both side
, as for software, hmmmmmmm his my babyboy i know his weak side

@j girl
where is the bad mad man again gone?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by stunatic(m): 6:45am On Apr 16, 2007
@star01 this boy is a gay everyone, he was hitting on some dude on here earlier, im sure u can find it somewhere
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 6:47am On Apr 16, 2007
some things dont worth replying
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by stunatic(m): 6:58am On Apr 16, 2007
see how stupid u are, but u replied tho, fool
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2007
Akin you this is ur final warning angry
leave my bruv's wifey alone tongue

Dr Dre control him o angry

pre-intimacy na me and you now grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2007
@ Mukina2
Warn him ke?
When he has been training since yesterday?
This your type of withdrawal system is not good o grin after people don buy tickets sut down dey wait grin
Expect that some people came in here to get J-girl pissed off with the whole thing. angry
Even blue people sef want to watch grin
Can't you find your brother yet? grin
Too much has been invested in this bout for it not to hold
Wetin 4 Play do for you? fear hin name at least grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2007
Dr Dre my bruv will be back cheesy
he's not here cause of situation beyond his control sad
erm erm Dr Dre where did you all these gate crashers come from sef
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Razorr(f): 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2007
My Oh My!  shocked   shocked   shocked

Have I missed something or what?

By the way, where is Debosky?    Why isn't he here defending his true love?    

I am beginning to think that 4Play's claims are true o!

If they haven't really broken up, Debosky would have been here singing songs of praises to J-girl!

And if this fight between them has something to do with Debosky's d*ck being too small, then there is a simple solution to that!
I have heard from a very good doctor that plenty of blow jobs from a professional can help elongate a chap's d*ck!

So, I would suggest that J-girl gives Debosky some very good sessions of d*ck pumping!

As for Akinwunmi, I hope his thing is quite large, as J-girl seems to have a very heavy appetite for the big ones!  grin   grin   grin

Cheers! wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2007
shocked shocked shocked

pre-intimacy ur partner  is crime don arrive for here grin

my bruv will be here soon .  sad

Akin is a loser angry
all scummies are losers grin
if they challenge us we'll beat them again next season home and away grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Razorr(f): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2007
Mukina, I am not saying that you gunners can't beat the scummies!

All I'm saying is that J'girl and Debosky should call a temporary truce to try out my suggestion - D*ck pumping! grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2007
shocked shocked shocked
razorr haaaaaa you don start o
say that to ur chelskites and not my bruv and his wifey angry tongue

naughty girl wait till the yankeepoolites catch you ;Df

pre-intimacy is deranged like you grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Razorr(f): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2007
Mukina, what have I done now. . .   cry   cry   cry

I was only trying to be helpful!  grin   grin

OK OK. If that suggestion doesn't work, then I have another one: -

Research has proven that experimentation can help rekindle the fire in any dying relationship. So I would suggest that Debosky should take his thing up her ass, if they haven't tried it already!

Give it to her from behind bro! I mean anally.  grin   grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2007
Ahhhhhhhh razorr, na wa for you. . . . .
4play is lying about that. Debosky has no sexual problems and is probably okay. Thanks for all the advice, razorr, but debosky proves to be equal to the task cheesy cheesy.

He's not here due to circumstances beyond his control but we haven't broken up, okay?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2007
shocked razorr cry cry cry

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
you and pre-intimacy needs to see ur doctors sad
ur situations are gettin out of hands cry grin grin

Debo is prefectly fine wink
nothing is wrong with me wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2007
sees Razorr's posts and gets really really angry
No no no this madness must stop right now o angry

@ Razorr
What is the meaning of all these that you are typing angry
Does this thread look like it is under the sexuality section? angry
When you have gotten yourself drunkwith chelsea, then you go about talking anyhow angry
Stop talking dirty about J-girl or anyone for that matter in this thread.

@ Mukina2
Muki muki, I didn't get all these gatecrashers in here o
I wonder where they all came from
Imagine one that came and started calling J-girl names
He was so annoying angry
In fact, I think Debosky should use him as training when he comes before the real match grin
Another blue dreamer sleeped walked into here and was looking for VIP ticket
Can you just imagine that? angry He thought he could come here and start painting this thread blue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Razorr(f): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2007
WOW J-girl! shocked shocked

You are actually defending Debosky?

So, there is hope for a re-union afterall! grin

Or was it my suggestion that got you to have a re-think about dumping him?

You want to give the poor guy a chance, abi?

Go ahead and pump his d*ck girl and watch it grow! Then you can begin to enjoy it for all eternity! grin grin

Don't forget to also ask him to also give it to you from the back o! You'll wake all your neighbors with your screams of pleasure! grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2007
Dr Dre
na today?
everyone one knows razorr is a naughty  chic
she needs urgent deliverance embarassed embarassed

as for the gate crashers  lets just ignore them serf .

too many cooks . . . . . .  angry

razorr e don do haba angry
go back to bed embarassed
i will tell Akola to sign you up with his pastor
you need prayers sad
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Razorr(f): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2007
What have I said now that isn't true!

You guys should either accept or deny my claim with facts and stop calling me crazy!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2007
Razorr:

What have I said now that isn't true!

You guys should either accept or deny my claim with facts and stop calling me crazy!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!  angry

we are denying tongue grin grin
oya stop hitting ur head on ur screen grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2007
Razorr on the loose again lipsrsealed
Someone better tame her fast lipsrsealed
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2007
j-girl:

Ahhhhhhhh razorr, na wa for you. . . . .
4play is lying about that. Debosky has no sexual problems and is probably okay

Probably okay?This does not sound like a ringing endorsement.I would be disappointed if my girl described my prowess as "probably okay"

It is obvious that something is wrong with this relationship
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2007
Laughing my big black ass off @ thread grin

ahahhhahahhahha! grin wahala dey oh! cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2007
pre-intimacy na you sabi tongue

did anyone employ you? tongue

akin knows that he's a loser grin

hey ika kiss
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2007
4play, did i offend you? shocked angry
Debosky is more than okay, happy now? Just didn't want to get into that biz yet
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2007
O o o o o
Please, let's just leave J-girl alone o angry
What we should be thinking of now is how to get Debosky down here grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Creamish(f): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2007
shocked na wa oooo --- never knew we had a court house and relationship commentators in d house cheesy

j- girl--i dont envy u ooooo
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2007
Creamish:

shocked na wa oooo --- never knew we had a court house and relationship commentators in d house cheesy

j- girl--i don't envy u ooooo
Creamish, see me see wahala! Imagine - see liessss every where. e don do jare

@ Dr. Dre - please tell them for me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.