Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,490 members, 7,801,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (31794 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2007
2 goals by Kaka, I'm definitely counting. wink

na wa for nl pple oh, imagine akin and razorr have equal points, meaning some pple actually want her to win?? shocked
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2007
lmfao
wot sort of thread is this? grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2007
ikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

my okada miss you for junction grin grin grin wink

Dr Dre haba i didnt see this post sef
ur scummies were screamin for my ear grin

now they are nervous and edgy grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2007
@ Kellorah
A very interesting one grin
Just wait a couple of minutes and one of the pammy shareholders will hand you a cupare you a pammy drinker?
For now, they are all watching the match grin

@ Mukina2
You're not serious grin
I'm not nervous o grin
In the main time, you can hand Kellorah one cup of pammy if she is a drinker too to step down before we all return grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2007
yes i am grin
can i have some pop corn as well?? grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2007
Dr Dre
i saw wazza's goal too grin

you guys must be nervous for allowing 2 away goals grin grin

its not over yet

Kaka can be crazee  sometimes grin

Kellorah grin

shack am well well o

its free tonite

drink up fast before Ika gets here grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2007
who's ika

today na today,
i go belleful, + free movie, i no go miss am
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2007
ika is  my partner in the pammy bizness cheesy my sweetie and my honey wink

oya drink more o grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2007
@ Kellorah
Hmmm, you sound professional on pammy issues grin
I've only heard of pop-corn and soda, but pammy with soda lipsrsealedwhat a combination!
Anyway sha, don't choke yourself grin

facing mukina

@ Mukina2
You have another pammy expert in the thread grin
Oya, hand her some pammy with pop-corn grin
But if anything happens, you will be held accountable o
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by kellorah: 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2007
my dear, wot can i say? i think i was already drunk by the time in mentioned the popcorn.
i fancy some kola nuts grin
and some garden eggs and ose oji grin

how does dat sound?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2007
haa Dr Dre
nor  be my fault o

she wants pammy and pop-corn
we na pammy and ogogoro or kola nuts    ask ika grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2007
@ Kellorah
Haaaa!!! shocked shocked
The dimension you are taking it now is too hard o grin
If that is the way you want it, then there are some things that need to be put in place grin
I will have to get an ambulance on standby and also alert the ICU of the hospital grin
I hope you understand grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by IBBFan(m): 12:06am On Apr 25, 2007
how does j-girl keep saying no when her panties' are so sweet? i just got one more question to ask you, jessica. iz u hapi?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Badman888(m): 12:33am On Apr 25, 2007
IBB Fan:

how does j-girl keep saying no when her undies' are so sweet? i just got one more question to ask you, jessica. iz u hapi?

haha madman IBB u still remember that yans
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 12:48am On Apr 25, 2007
the yarns cause plenty wahala that time oh.

IBB the trouble maker is back angry grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 1:20am On Apr 25, 2007
IBB, you've come again with that your stupid quote abi? angry angry tongue

@ the rest, Man Utd scared the crap out of me, i had to remove myself from my hypertensive environment.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 1:27am On Apr 25, 2007
jgirl why dont u hook up with dr. dre wink ?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 1:33am On Apr 25, 2007
omogenaija, is it only Dr. Dre you like now? cheesy cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 1:35am On Apr 25, 2007
j-girl hope the game didn't stress u out too much kiss kiss

dunno why she's trying to break up a happy home.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 1:37am On Apr 25, 2007
I left b4 i could get crazy but i'm okay sad- the only thing that will console me now is Chelsea's loss to Liverpool.
How are you, sweetie? kiss kiss
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by debosky(m): 1:38am On Apr 25, 2007
I'm good hun, just relaxing after a long day wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 1:40am On Apr 25, 2007
Oh okay, I'm busy setting myself up for another heart attack - b-ball.
Relax well.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 2:25am On Apr 25, 2007
i think dr. dre is a nice man , and u and him will make a beautiful couple.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 4:11am On Apr 25, 2007
omogenaija:

i think dr. dre is a nice man , and u and him will make a beautiful couple.
simply LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG, so people will know where ur pain lies
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 4:26am On Apr 25, 2007
what ? which pain ?
star01:

simply LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG, so people will know where your pain lies
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by star01(m): 4:27am On Apr 25, 2007
omogenaija:

what ? which pain ?
u asking me , who knows what the hell u up too, ATASE BY FORCE
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by omogenaija(f): 4:29am On Apr 25, 2007
i aint up to anything , wat is atase ?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by IBBFan(m): 9:35am On Apr 25, 2007
atase- attache[i]e[/i]
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by IBBFan(m): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2007
@Badman
ruud bwai, how far na? longest time no see!

@debo
my right hand man, any day. ki lo n sele? where's diddy sef? we made a serious trio back in the day. cool

@j-girl
hey bosom boo, how's your new loud marriage after our low-key divorce?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2007
*******baa baa black sheep********* tongue
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by IBBFan(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2007
@muki
who is a black sheep? shocked and how many bags has this black sheep got full? grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by ikamefa(f): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2007
ok i see you muki! they're all still sleeping? i'll be back later tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (48) (Reply)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.