Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) (49394 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Aneesaaa: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Bike rider parks along a busy road to clean president buhari’s poster in Ajah, Lagos

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sDZgsc3VuQ

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by PointZerom: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by wakaman: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
Muaahhh!
Sai Baba all the way.
This guy is moving to the next level.

125 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by GavelSlam: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
The guy dey feel baba.

Daddy Fresh.

90 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Bighead9: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sai Baba.

Atiku and Peter Obi right now. grin grin

116 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Movic1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
The mumu man behind the camera shouting RUBBISH! What's your own biz with the man? If you are angry with what the man did, Park your car undecided look around , find Atiku's poster and do the same..

153 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by amaechi1: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Movic1:
The mumu man behind the camera shouting RUBBISH! What's your own biz with the man? If you are angry with what the man did, Park your car undecided look around , find Atiku's poster and do the same..

Let us thank the man for advertising PMB for free on this platform. He said rubbish when he noticed he just campaign for PMB.

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by StillX10(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
he is simply garnishing his poverty

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
cheesy cheesy...

It isn't my business ooo...

My only business was that his name is a Bike Man, who is driving a BIKE worth 90k on Hire Purchase

He now left his business that would afford him just indomie, egg, and bread at night to clean the poster of a politician cheesy

NOT JUST THAT OOOOOOOOOOOOOO cheesy

He is cleaning the poster of a man whose son crashed a 50 Million Naira power bike

Wetin concern me? grin

To the guy below me;

Driving a politician is a lucrative job, but the bike man is driving just passengers, so can't you see the difference?

I guess you can't because you are as smart as the BIKE MAN grin

225 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by ArmedRobber: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy...

It isn't my business ooo...

My only business was that his name is a Bike Man, who is driving a BIKE worth 90k on Hire Purchase

NOT JUST THAT OOOOOOOOOOOOOO cheesy

He is cleaning the poster of a man whose son crashed a 50 Million Naira power bike

Wetin concern me? grin

you are routing for atiku re you better than atiku drivergrin

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Raskasal(m): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
Movic1:

You're on point jare.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin
Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
And you think Atiku is the Savior Abi. I pity you all

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by datribune: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
d love is real, d type money can not buy. We love you, Mr President. Sai Baba.

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by forghon: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
wakaman:
Muaahhh!
Sai Baba all the way.
This guy's is moving to the next level.
my like is for you

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by python2gbera: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
-python2

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by mycar: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lol grin
Not a surprise, if one can believe that he will get 7 virgins by embarking on a suicide mission, what else is worse than that.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by sunnymix: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Attention seeker...mtchew..

4 Likes

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by remi4ever(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hunger can make one tempestuous!! lol!!!

6 Likes

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by straighttalk(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Real Fan

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by drey076(m): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
If it were to be the other way round, the ipob pigs will label him as tout

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by dubbiskelly(m): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
Malu

1 Like

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by afroniger: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
StillX10:
he is simply garnishing his poverty

Is it your poverty?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Raylight2(m): 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
seeking cheap popularity. so cheap

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Mentcee(m): 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Buhari is nothing but an illiterate, paedophilic, cow!

A brain dead idiot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by OgbueshiOKPANAM: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
GavelSlam:
The guy dey feel baba.

Daddy Fresh.

Who's fresh??

6 Likes

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by eyeview: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
If he stopped to tear it, it won't have been brought to front page of nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by ADMAF(m): 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
PointZerom:
grin
Bad Photoshop sha......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
PRESIDENT BUHARI SPEAKS LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

God knows my heart it is to assure you that I set Nigeria on the path that you will be proud of in the future.
There is difficulty while trying to bring change in the country, but we are trying our best, even our adversaries know we have taken the right course to set Nigeria on track, we offended these money bag politicians and they will never forgive us.
The offence is that, we have blocked all their taps they use for stealing, they now do not care if Nigeria will be up in flames, they can sell even the ashes and fly out.
They have focused on us now with all their might, they want to be allowed to destroy the effort we have made in straightening things so far.
They are not interested even in an
iota of good for Nigeria and its people.
We have no choice, the choice belongs to you people of Nigeria, if you are confident of our efforts, you can vote for us again, so we keep building from where we are.
This will be beneficial to all and if you falsify us then go back to them (moneybag politicians) so they can destroy your future and the country at large.
But definitely you will remember I told you the truth and I have set you on the path of truth and I have lead you truthfully.
The choice is yours on the path of the nation.
I swear in my mind it is not about politics but how this country will turn out to be in the future.
President
Muhammadu Buhari......

Thumbs up to all the Good Nigerians above.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hadiza El-Rufai: I'm Married To A Governor; I'm Not Part Of Government / Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / List Of States Owing Workers After Paris Club Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.