Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You (2262 Views)

This Is The Solution To Watch The World Cup Matches That Are Not Broadcast On Fr / The Demon Of Betting And His Operations / What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You by Tocheagle(m): 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
I see a lot of people lament after Every football match and complain about how a club spoilt their ticket. Personally I have been burnt severally. So I decided to dig and search some videos on YouTube to find out why it happens. What most of you need to understand is that lots of football games are fixed . I found out that some elites in football such as cabals in FIFA, UEFA, CAF, etc determine who wins or lose, they also determine who lifts a trophy at the end of every tournament . Take for example, Chelsea's loss 2 weeks ago, psg 4 weeks ago, arsenal loss to south Hampton etc. There are lots of games that makes you ask the big question : HOW DA HELL DID THIS HAPPEN ?. most of you might say the team did not play well or did not bring their "A Game ". Do you also remember the case involving Antonio conte (former Chelsea coach) about how he fixed matches while he was coach of Juventus ? Although he was later cleared , do you know how he got cleared?. Most players like Messi and C Ronaldo, etc get away with tax evasion because players, coaches, club owners all belong to powerful sport cabals who can get away with anything such as tax evasion, match fixing, and other crimes because football clubs are not just sporting institutions , it's also like a cult. Tickets will continue to cut until people realize that these games have been predetermined and the footballers are the actors in this big movie. Even the world cup is fixed that's why V.A.R works against African teams mostly. There is more to football and other sports that meets the eye. Some of you might read and doubt but before you condemn and insult me, kindly watch lots of videos on YouTube and read lots of articles on the internet about what's going on. I will love to get your opinion and I will post some links as I discover more facts. Thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You by sonofspada(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pls predict and gv me booking code lemme bet, i have a hunch your forecast will come through
Re: The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You by sonofspada(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pls predict and gv me booking code lemme bet, i have a hunch your forecast will come through .
Re: The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You by KingSango(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Tocheagle:
I see a lot of people lament after Every football match and complain about how a club spoilt their ticket. Personally I have been burnt severally. So I decided to dig and search some videos on YouTube to find out why it happens. What most of you need to understand is that lots of football games are fixed . I found out that some elites in football such as cabals in FIFA, UEFA, CAF, etc determine who wins or lose, they also determine who lifts a trophy at the end of every tournament . Take for example, Chelsea's loss 2 weeks ago, psg 4 weeks ago, arsenal loss to south Hampton etc. There are lots of games that makes you ask the big question : HOW DA HELL DID THIS HAPPEN ?. most of you might say the team did not play well or did not bring their "A Game ". Do you also remember the case involving Antonio conte (former Chelsea coach) about how he fixed matches while he was coach of Juventus ? Although he was later cleared , do you know how he got cleared?. Most players like Messi and C Ronaldo, etc get away with tax evasion because players, coaches, club owners all belong to powerful sport cabals who can get away with anything such as tax evasion, match fixing, and other crimes because football clubs are not just sporting institutions , it's also like a cult. Tickets will continue to cut until people realize that these games have been predetermined and the footballers are the actors in this big movie. Even the world cup is fixed that's why V.A.R works against African teams mostly. There is more to football and other sports that meets the eye. Some of you might read and doubt but before you condemn and insult me, kindly watch lots of videos on YouTube and read lots of articles on the internet about what's going on. I will love to get your opinion and I will post some links as I discover more facts. Thanks for reading

All sports are rigged for illegal gambling because that's where Freemasons make the most profit.

Our reality is rigged

The woman is sacred

www.undergroundriseup..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You by Tocheagle(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
KingSango:

All sports are rigged for illegal gambling because that's where Freemasons make the most profit.

Our reality is rigged

The woman is sacred

www.undergroundriseup..com

it's so sad it's happening
Re: The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You by KingSango(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
Tocheagle:
it's so sad it's happening

Cities pay for the stadiums so it's rent free for mafia. grin

All the clothing, paraphernalia, beer, hotdogs pay for the bills. Then the commercials and gambling is all profit. Even lottery is completely fixed nobody win big money other than Freemason families.
Re: The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You by Afobear: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
Tocheagle:

Mumu

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You by KingSango(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=sonofspada post=73907279][/quote]

Go ask a Mason grin grin grin
Re: The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You by suelamar: 2:53am On Dec 21, 2018
The best one is the one with the best odds.
https://1xbet.com/ offers a lot of markets but like I said if you're serious about it you should always get the best odds.
Re: The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You by sage101: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=sonofspada post=73907279][/quote]Portugal Segunda Division Oliveirense -:- Estoril - X2
Romania - Liga I Sepsi OSK -:- Concordia Chiajna - Sepsi OSK DNB
Whatsapp me 08027635009 for more
Re: The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You by daveP(m): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
I've always know about this cult stuff. But how many want to. listen or even acknowledge.
Re: The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You by Curtisaxel7(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
Una no well at all.

So a club like Arsenal will collect money from Southampton to allow them win? So you think the Arsenal players and coaching staff will willingly allow thier reputation to be tarnished just because they want to collect money?. Does Unai Emery look like a hungry man to you?. Arsenal is rich enough to buy Southampton if they want to. So how much will Southampton pay them?.

There are thousands of players and coaches who have retired from the game who have nothing to lose if they expose the supposed massive rigging in football. Why aren't they doing that?. Are they all part of the cabal?.

Also, there are many well trained investigative journalists with sophisticated spying gadgets based in Europe. Why haven't they produced evidence of the massive rigging?. Or are they all part of the cabal too?.

I'm not saying match fixing doesn't exist, it may exist but only in very rare cases and in lower divisions. Not Champions league or EPL level abeg. Anybody that is giving you "fixed" EPL matches is a scammer. Simple and short.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You by Tocheagle(m): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Afobear:

Mumu
That's who you are
Re: The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You by oxladexo(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Curtisaxel7:
Una no well at all.

So a club like Arsenal will collect money from Southampton to allow them win? So you think the Arsenal players and coaching staff will willingly allow thier reputation to be tarnished just because they want to collect money?. Does Unai Emery look like a hungry man to you?. Arsenal is rich enough to buy Southampton if they want to. So how much will Southampton pay them?.

There are thousands of players and coaches who have retired from the game who have nothing to lose if they expose the supposed massive rigging in football. Why aren't they doing that?. Are they all part of the cabal?.

Also, there are many well trained investigative journalists with sophisticated spying gadgets based in Europe. Why haven't they produced evidence of the massive rigging?. Or are they all part of the cabal too?.

I'm not saying match fixing doesn't exist, it may exist but only in very rare cases and in lower divisions. Not Champions league or EPL level abeg. Anybody that is giving you "fixed" EPL matches is a scammer. Simple and short.

Your brain is working correctly
Re: The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You by MAKANGA1: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2020
Check out Chann Sankaran on Google.
channsankaran@gmail.com
ICQ @channsankaran

Re: The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You by MAKANGA1: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2020
KingSango:

Cities pay for the stadiums so it's rent free for mafia. grin

All the clothing, paraphernalia, beer, hotdogs pay for the bills. Then the commercials and gambling is all profit. Even lottery is completely fixed nobody win big money other than Freemason families.

Check out Chann Sankaran on Google.
channsankaran@gmail.com
ICQ @channsankaran

(1) (Reply)

Inside Lionel Messi’s $9M Luxurious Miami Apartment Ahead MLS Move (photos) / I Bought This Match / Throwback Picture Of Kanu Nwankwo And Finidi George Lifting The UCL Trophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.