Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

A Child Born Out Of Wedlock - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Child Born Out Of Wedlock (1048 Views)

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / A Child Born Out Of Wedlock Is It "God's Plan For Us?? / What Will Be The Fate Of A Child Born After Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Respect55(m): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2018
Recently, different opinions have emerged as to whether the church was right to dedicate Linda Ikeji's son or not.

Let's look at it this way. God is holy. The alter inside the church is a sacred place where things are supposed and expected to be done in accordance to God's holy nature else such alter runs the risk of losing its sacredness and power when defiled.

A child Born out of Wedlock is a product of fornication that the church preach against. The baby per say, is innocent but the situation sorrounding its conception is sinful.

Now, is it biblically right or not to dedicate such babies on the sacred alter of God inside a church?
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by frbona: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2018
Respect55:
Recently, different opinions have emerged as to whether the church was right to dedicate Linda Ikeji's son or not.

Let's look at it this way. God is holy. The alter inside the church is a sacred place where things are supposed and expected to be done in accordance to God's holy nature else such alter runs the risk of losing its sacredness and power when defiled.

A child Born out of Wedlock is a product of fornication that the church preach against. The baby per say, is innocent but the situation sorrounding its conception is sinful.

Now, is it biblically right or not to dedicate such babies on the sacred alter of God inside a church?
remember the circumstances surrounding the birth of king Solomon. Compare and contrast.
Good morning
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by AryEmber(f): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2018
This is a really tough one.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by toyosi20188(m): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2018
frbona:
remember the circumstances surrounding the birth of king Solomon. Compare and contrast.
Good morning
The product of David's fornication was struck dead by GOD because Bathsheba was not his wife.When Solomon was born, Bathsheba was no longer Uriah's wife but David's. Thus,Solomon was legitimate.

2 Likes

Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Respect55(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2018
frbona:
Good morning
It doesn't really ads up very much. My main emphasis is on the child's dedication on the holy alter of God
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Respect55(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2018
AryEmber:
This is a really tough one.
I'm confused too. I want to be educated
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Respect55(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2018
toyosi20188:
The product of David's fornication was struck dead by GOD because Bathsheba was not his wife.When Solomon was born, Bathsheba was no longer Uriah's wife but David's. Thus,Solomon was legitimate.
I don't agree with u at all

1 Like

Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2018
Respect55:

It doesn't really ads up very much. My main emphasis is on the child's dedication on the holy alter of God

so an innocent child should be dedicated on the alter of satan because his fathers refused to live up to his expectations? How is it the child's fault?

1 Like

Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by frbona: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2018
Respect55:

there's really no way out of this. This issue comes up every now and then. That child was ordained from the start by God so the circumstances that brought him to life should be totally ignored, don't bring him any of this. leave Judgement to God the eternal Judge. Lets celebrate an innocent child who is totally oblivious of anything his parents did or didn't do to bring him into existence and give him a chance at a fulfilled life . toss the morality debate into the thrash can.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by frbona: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

so an innocent child should be dedicated on the alter of satan because his fathers refused to live up to his expectations? How is it the child's fault?
cheesy
Na ogboni dem for dedicate am
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Respect55(m): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
frbona:
there's really no way out of this. This issue comes up every now and then. That child was ordained from the start by God so the circumstances that brought him to life should be totally ignored, don't bring him any of this. leave Judgement to God the eternal Judge. Lets celebrate an innocent child who is totally oblivious of anything his parents did or didn't do to bring him into existence and give him a chance at a fulfilled life . toss the morality debate into the thrash can.
Never really know the topic has bn coming up here. My problem is not with the child, but the dedication been carried out by the parent(s) whereas the circumstances sorrounding the conception is morally wrong
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Respect55(m): 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Who said it is the child's fault?
Who said the child should be dedicated on Satan's alter?
All I asked is if it is biblically right to do so in God's alter
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
Respect55:

Who said it is the child's fault?
Who said the child should be dedicated on Satan's alter?
All I asked is if it is biblically right to do so in God's alter

so which alter was the child supposed to be dedicated? I don't know why some people are incurably stupid.Is it biblically wrong to dedicate an innocent child to God? Haba what sort od stupidity is it this afternoon

1 Like

Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
Respect55:

Never really know the topic has bn coming up here. My problem is not with the child, but the dedication been carried out by the parent(s) whereas the circumstances sorrounding the conception is morally wrong

so who was supposed to dedicate the child? Your parents?
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Anas09: 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
Respect55:

Hahahahahahhha. You eh. U don subtly condemn the act before asking the rhetorical question.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Anas09: 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
frbona:
Good morning
Do you remember that the Child born in that circumstance was not Solomon and he died?
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Omalee(f): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
Respect55:

Like I am wondering how the church got here?
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Omalee(f): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
Respect55:

I don't agree with u at all

You don't have to agree but he's right, after David prayed psalm 51 ,God forgave him and he married Uriah's wife.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Omalee(f): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
Visit my blog
www.omaleeblog.com
For everything love, relationship and family
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by toyosi20188(m): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

True talk
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by toyosi20188(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
Anas09:

Do you remember that the Child born in that circumstance was not Solomon and he died?
That is what I'm trying to say. Solomon was born when Bathsheba was already being acknowledged as David's wife.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Respect55(m): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

so which alter was the child supposed to be dedicated? I don't know why some people are incurably stupid.Is it biblically wrong to dedicate an innocent child to God? Haba what sort od stupidity is it this afternoon

Would have replied u but when I saw the abuses, I know something is really wrong
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Respect55(m): 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Anas09:

Hahahahahahhha. You eh. U don subtly condemn the act before asking the rhetorical question.
I don't think so. I just analyzed facts
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Respect55(m): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
Omalee:

You don't have to agree but he's right, after David prayed psalm 51 ,God forgave him and he married Uriah's wife.
He had already done evil before that if u remember
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Anas09: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
toyosi20188:
That is what I'm trying to say. Solomon was born when Bathsheba was already being acknowledged as David's wife.
That case and this has no bearings, as there's no father in Linda's case, but David was present with Bathsheba.

1 Like

Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by OpenYourEyes1: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
toyosi20188:

I guess this happened because killing (of innocent man) was involved
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Anas09: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Now that you left answering the question to attack her, has your bitterness subsided? If the Bible shd be followed all the way, Linda shd be hiding behind her mansion and not dare bring her bastard outside, not to talk of presenting it before God's Altar.

Money must have greased that Clergy's hands to dedicate that child to himself because God will not accept that defiled seed.

Maybe you shd take crash course on Scriptures before you come out venting your anger in public.

1 Like

Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Anas09: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

so who was supposed to dedicate the child? Your parents?
If she were a Christian, she shd ve known that her bastard will not be dedicated in Church.

Do you even know what dedication means? You see it as a mere ceremony? When a baby is stretched out, there must be hands to accept it, God's hands. But with all the filth and deception, shd God be a partaker of all of that?

Catholics and their disobedience to scriptures.

2 Likes

Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Anas09: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
frbona:
Going by this your logic, Lot's two sons Moab and Amon gottten by his two daughters were ordained by God from the start too? Why then was God angry and rejected them? These things happen every now and then because of Disobedience to God, it doesn't mean God has changed or will change. No.

Listen, God, the Grand Divine designer had before creating the world set laws in place to rule the Universe. One of such laws is that, when a woman have sex with a man, she'd get pregnant, but this is to be done inside marriage not outside. But if you break the law and do it outside, you'd still be pregnant, but the baby will be a child of Sin. Stained, defiled and rejected just like Lot's sons.

I

1 Like

Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Anas09: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
Respect55:

Would have replied u but when I saw the abuses, I know something is really wrong
Good to ignore him. The guy is really disturbed and depressed.
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Respect55(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Anas09:

Now that you left answering the question to attack her, has your bitterness subsided? If the Bible shd be followed all the way, Linda shd be hiding behind her mansion and not dare bring her bastard outside, not to talk of presenting it before God's Altar.

Money must have greased that Clergy's hands to dedicate that child to himself because God will not accept that defiled seed.

Maybe you shd take crash course on Scriptures before you come out venting your anger in public.
U shouldn't have even replied him in the first place
Re: A Child Born Out Of Wedlock by Anas09: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
Respect55:
U shouldn't have even replied him in the first place
True. He is not worth it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six (6) People That Must Die For You To Have Success And Breakthrough. / Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End / Does Hell Fire Exist In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.