Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi (29003 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Son, Jayce Jeremi's Bentley Finally Arrives Lagos / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by Praizeupdates: 4:50am On Dec 17, 2018
Celebrity zonal PRO police officer Opetola Dolapo was pictured with Famous blogger son Linda ikeji after dedication him in church recently.

See more phptos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/celebrity-police-officer-opetola-dolapo-pictured-with-linda-ikeji-son-jayce/

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by Praizeupdates: 4:51am On Dec 17, 2018

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by tunde705(m): 4:55am On Dec 17, 2018
Everybody wants to identify with the baby.

7 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by Houseofglam7(f): 5:17am On Dec 17, 2018
Why she scaring the kid...showing up looking like Maleficent

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by Nogodye(m): 5:26am On Dec 17, 2018
Police turn celeb...Where is the father of Jayce?

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by pyyxxaro: 5:27am On Dec 17, 2018
Everybody just de carry this pikin

Both winch oh , ogbanje oh , ekwensu oh all

I cover this boy with the blood of Jesus undecided

31 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 17, 2018
pyyxxaro:

I am suspecting that you are the father of the boy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by chriskosherbal(m): 6:01am On Dec 17, 2018
The thing is we know Jayce as a child is a blessing but everybody just want to identify with money and fame.

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by chriskosherbal(m): 6:03am On Dec 17, 2018
The thing is we know Jayce as a child is a blessing but everybody just want to identify with money and fame and we know Linda has both in abundance at her disposal.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by Richdad50(m): 6:19am On Dec 17, 2018
Everyone loves to associate with success except some nasty Nairalanders who love to mock someone richer than their entire dreams.
The lovely part of it is that she doesn't know and doesn't care you exist. Work hard and find your own purpose and pathway to wealth. Mocking another under a pseudo name and face, with your tiny little fingers will not get you rich.

#RichdadDarts

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by femi4: 6:39am On Dec 17, 2018
Ó dà bí witchcraft
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by KendrickAyomide: 6:44am On Dec 17, 2018
Oma307:

I am suspecting that you are the father of the boy
forwhere. that guy types like a teenager or a boy in his early 20's like me.
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by hadjipapiey(m): 6:48am On Dec 17, 2018
The boy don start to dey rock designer to match

Micheal Jordan

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by speedyconnect3: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2018
Jayce as in Jeremi.
Lindas is grass to grace story.

See as people are busy celebrating this.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza before it ends.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by 3ace(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2018
Omo, she looks scary. Even the makeup didn't help.
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by jendhorlee(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2018
The world before this news and world after the news

8 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Celebrity zonal PRO police officer Opetola Dolapo was pictured with Famous blogger son Linda ikeji after dedication him in church recently.

Must be a typo, right?

15 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2018
Success get many friends. "Owo lo n je mo ba o tan"

*Amen Estate 2* Eleko Beach Road, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.

*An Estate with top notch infrastructures*

A serene heaven for those who have earned their success.

An abode of excellence where Nigerians home and abroad who be proud to be.

*Price*: #12m per plot

*Tittle*: C of o.

Just a click away:

https:///send?phone=2348062342001
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by Greatguy01(m): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2018
pyyxxaro:

LOL.

Funny you.
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by Frankyboy1(m): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2018
This is getting out of hand pls, what's all the fuss about Linda and her son, re we this jobless as a nation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by jendhorlee(m): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2018
what's her business there.. she should be on duty

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by hopevalley: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2018
I guess she is also eyeing Sholaye. Meanwhile, click on the link on my signature to know how you will export agricultural products and make millions of naira as profit.
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by IkpuMmadu: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2018
Igbo turning misfortune to fortune

That baby would be getting endorsements soon....trust that Igbo girl

7 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2018
Welcome to this beautiful world handsome bobo.
Jeremy, e just be like say na u gangan vomit this boy for mouth aswear!
Congrats again man!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by Ironmaiden(f): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2018
I still remember when linda ikeji was calling whizkid deadbeat dad. Now I wonder what she would call the father of her son.

Learn digital marketing skills and make money online. Click here for details
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by Computergloba: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2018
femi4:
Ó dà bí witchcraft

Lol grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by lizfrosh: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2018
cool
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by jubrilELsudan: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2018
The baby looks retarded.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by remi4ever(m): 8:38am On Dec 17, 2018
Next please....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gorgeous Nollywood Actress, Funke Akindele Shines In Blue And White Flowery Dres / BBNaija2018: "Miracle Ikechukwu Is Not Married" - Brother Cries Out (Video) / 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.