Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:41 PM

2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP (9323 Views)

Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by Gistpeeps: 5:40am On Dec 17, 2018

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has alleged that President Buhari is not interested in the upcoming 2019 presidential election.

The party said that the All Progressives Congress (APC) is yet to set up a campaign structure ahead of the polls.

The PDP National PubIicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan also accused the APC of relying on its plan to rig elections with the help of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

He said “All over the world, patriotic and obligated leaders, who are seeking (re-) elections, go to the electorate to canvass for votes with their messages and solutions.

“But our President and the APC have been busy procuring phony endorsements, harassing and intimidating opposition leaders, compromising the electoral body to create illegal voting centres, delaying election budgets and holding the process to ransom by refusing to sign amendments to the Electoral Act that eliminate avenues for rigging.

“President Buhari, who is already reputed to have wrecked our once robust economy, crippled our critical sectors, entrenched corruption at the high places, and whose administration has dangerously divided our nation with escalated violence and daily bloodletting, is seeking re-election with no solution to offer on any critical sector of our economy.

“Mr. President has nothing to offer on security; he has no message on education, agriculture, health, energy, power, employment, manufacturing and other key sectors, which he wrecked in the last three and half years.

“Instead of seeking ways to make amends, President Buhari, ostensibly out of frustration over his rejection and imminent electoral defeat in 2019, has arrogantly told Nigerians to be ready to face more suffering and hardship in the remaining part of his tenure.”

The PDP also debunked the allegation by APC accusing it of hiring a Russian hacker to compromise INEC servers.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/2019-election-buhari-is-not-interested-in-the-upcoming-election-pdp.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by Dannybammz: 5:44am On Dec 17, 2018
Nairalanders, show me some love. Today is my birthday 17-12. i share the same birthdate with my president according to him in 2015
Like for Me share for @Mbuhari

106 Likes 31 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:46am On Dec 17, 2018
Of course he is not interested and really PDP is not interested either. There was no debate or choice on their end to bring about the nominee.
But truth be told, people in the Nigg area are jokers. 16 years PDP failed, and a staunch member of that failure is again been recycled to come and lead....

And APC, well they are ANPP/CNPP/APC/PDP and other nonsense groups that regroup in the hope that a coupist can be president since 2003....

What a place

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by oyebanji44: 5:50am On Dec 17, 2018
Interest or no interest should not be your focus..tell us your plan for 2019 election ..

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by Mentcee(m): 5:55am On Dec 17, 2018
Buhari is a very big phool.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by Rilwayne001: 5:59am On Dec 17, 2018
Is it paining PDP now that APC hasn't started their presidential campaign? Shebi they've started their own, shouldn't they be happy that their opponent isn't?

Why exactly are they in pains now?

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by punisha: 6:15am On Dec 17, 2018
grin

It shouldn't be suprising na.

Have they (APC) ever done what's expected of them to do?

...and who said they are not campaigning mbok... Is tradermoni not a strategy?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by InaNla(f): 6:15am On Dec 17, 2018
I can confirm this from his body language.
Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by donnie(m): 6:15am On Dec 17, 2018
grin

I agree...
But he certainly is interested in remaining in office regardless of what majority of sane patriotic Nigerians think.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by englishmart(m): 6:16am On Dec 17, 2018
clearly. Which interested candidate will tell you to brace up for a tougher economic situation in the coming years. If after nearly 4yrs you couldn't fix anything, That's gross incompetence.

Edited, did anyone say it's paining PDP that APC are yet to start their campaigns? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:16am On Dec 17, 2018
Hehehehe wink cheesy
Wailing in a new dimension everyday!
You ain't seen nothing yet PARTY OF THIEVES!

TRUE CONFESSION from :

People have been asking how much we were paid to campaign for Buhari , We always deny the allegation. The new year is around the corner and we want to come clean.
Yes we were paid to campaign for Buhari 
Buhari himself paid us.
He paid us when he started completing abandoned projects, he paid us when he paid pensioners, he paid us when after 35 years of paper work he finally brought a train to Warri.
Yes he paid us to campaign for him
He paid us when he allowed even those that curse him to access N-power and Tradermoni. He paid us when he prevented fuel marketers from going on strike that would have lead to untold hardship during the holiday period
He paid us, and handsomely too. 
For more of these payments we and every sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians are voting for PMB come 2019.
PMB 2019!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY !!

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by InaNla(f): 6:17am On Dec 17, 2018
Dannybammz:
Nairalanders, show me some love. Today is my birthday 17-12.
i share the same birthdate with my president according to him in 2015

Happy birthday!

wonders how some are happy to share BD with a terrorist like PMB. embarassed

Buhari should be allowed to pack his bags out of Aso rock before heading to ICC.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by lilwaalx: 6:17am On Dec 17, 2018
ANOTHER LIE FROM THE IPOB

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by skyhadi16(m): 6:17am On Dec 17, 2018
Following
Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by awhy11(m): 6:18am On Dec 17, 2018
Wetin concern una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by landmark86: 6:18am On Dec 17, 2018
?
Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by shosky1794: 6:19am On Dec 17, 2018
PDP should concentrate on their own campaign and strategies now. Should it not be to their advantage that APC is not campaigning yet. What are they scared of really? Their shadows?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by Fash20: 6:19am On Dec 17, 2018
Jubrin will never campaign now do you want him to be busted on stage?
Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by donnie(m): 6:19am On Dec 17, 2018
cool

What's happening?

Abi 30k BMC neva resume work this morning?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by landmark86: 6:20am On Dec 17, 2018
Dannybammz:

So with likes ur birthday is fulfilled?
Cos I see u clamouring for this in all FP topics.
Not even a birthday wishes
Not even a prayer

O ma se oooooooo

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by Mankosi: 6:20am On Dec 17, 2018
They don't want to waste money on campaigns when they already know what to do.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by helinues: 6:20am On Dec 17, 2018
Funny Pdp
Already feeling jittery.

Why not focus on your campaign or are you guys not sure of winning again?

Pdp in Nigeria?? God forbids bad thing

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by braveboy64(m): 6:20am On Dec 17, 2018
how will you be contesting without having interest WELL AM NOT SURPRISE. THEY ARE CALLED PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by englishmart(m): 6:21am On Dec 17, 2018
post=73913529:
Hehehehe wink cheesy
Wailing in a new dimension everyday!
You ain't seen nothing yet PARTY OF THIEVES!

"you ain't seen nothing "? That means you've seen everything. Except you meant "you ain't seen anything yet.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by Peacemaker5128: 6:21am On Dec 17, 2018
Now Buhari can seek for his third term agenda
Buhari till IPOB miscreants get sense

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by GavelSlam: 6:22am On Dec 17, 2018
They are bewildered by his apparent lack of desperation.

By this time in 2015, Dasuki had already given Dokpesi and Okupe some Billions for campaign.

Which kind Buhari be this?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:22am On Dec 17, 2018
grin
Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by Yankee101: 6:26am On Dec 17, 2018
Obviously

It's the power hungry people under him that want it by force
Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by tunjijones(m): 6:27am On Dec 17, 2018
I no knw Wetin concern pdp for this now.

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:27am On Dec 17, 2018
Dannybammz:

happy birthday bro. Wish you many more years with success to be achieved.

Don't have much to give you but if you're using mtn to browse, coz today is your b.day, I WILL SELL 1GB TO YOU FOR 500 NAIRA ONLY TODAY . Age with grace

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by Sweetcollins: 6:29am On Dec 17, 2018
Really
Re: 2019 Election: Buhari Is Not Interested In The Upcoming Election - PDP by Pavore9: 6:29am On Dec 17, 2018
Hian! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine If Allen Avenue Looked Like THIS? / Prolonged Petrol Scarcity Is Scandalous / Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.