Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday (26185 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Meet Gifty Power's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) / Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by Kingpunter: 6:28am On Dec 17, 2018
Gifty is celebrating her daughter on her first birthday via Instagram, and the excited mom has shared photos of her baby bump and daughter.

The reality show star who disclosed that her daughter is named Alisha in her lengthy post, added that she feels complete because of her. Gifty who is celebrating her daughter on her first birthday wrote;

Because of you, I am a Mom. Something that I’ve always wanted to be and I AM.
Because of you, I know the deepest meaning of love.
Because of you, I strive to be the best I can be.
Because of you, I feel complete.
You, my daughter, have changed my life in the absolute best way possible.
I read somewhere that having a child is like letting your heart walk around outside of your body.
That couldn’t be more true.

My sweet darling Alisha, words can’t express how much I adore you. My world and heart are so full because of the joy you bring to us.You are more than anything I could have ever wanted in daughter. You are the sweetest soul with the biggest personality wrapped in one.
We have enjoyed every minute of everyday watching you grow and learn and explore the world around you.
When you are old enough to read and old enough to understand, remember that I will always be your biggest fan, and that the day you were born my whole world changed- that will always be my favorite day.
You are such a special girl, I am super proud to call you MINE.
We have so many hopes and dreams for you in this life.

I know that God has a purpose for you and He is going to use you to do amazing things.
I hope that no matter what you do and where you go, you know you’re never alone.
I hope you have the confidence to be who you want to be.
I hope that you are brave when faced with challenges. I hope that you have the courage to go after your dreams and determination and not to give up.
I hope that you have compassion for others and a giving heart.
No matter what, i will always be here for you. We will always be here to hold your hands when you need support.
Lend an ear when you want to talk.
Pick you up when you fall and most of all guide you the best we can through this life.
On your first birthday and every birthday, We promise to make all of your dreams a reality and to make every wish of yours come true.
My darling love, this is only the beginning and our best years are ahead of us… keep shining, keep smiling and ALWAYS remember that you are MY MAGIC.

WE are super proud of you my baby❤️.
Happy Birthday Daughter,
Love you, Mom & Dad!

see more photo here - https://www./2018/12/bbn-gifty-celebrates-her-daughter-on-first-birthday.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by jaid23: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2018
Gifty! Gifty! Gifty! grin

The girl made me remember her stay in the house “Who is BankyW? I don't knw him grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by LuciferGospel: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2018
Where is the father?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by NotBeenPaid: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2018

Ex-BBN lying-bee!

Another baby mama in the making

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by johncallidon(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2018
Seen!
Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by Lawrry(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2018
This baby cute o, honestly.

7 Likes

Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by BadBlaize(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2018
Las Las nobody send marriage again

13 Likes

Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by WaffenSS(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2018
Biitches be popping lil bastards...

....pastors be talking tithes.

30 Likes

Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by clickate: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2018
Alright!!
Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by davillian(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2018
This one just get belle born
Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by helium2: 10:05am On Dec 17, 2018
Who be the papa?

This girl just wasted one slot on BBN.

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by Grupo(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2018
Another baby mama
Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by itzMizELo(f): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2018
So cute
Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by EricBloodAxe: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Behold! A new slayqueen has been born...therefore go into the world and share ur gifts my dear Alisha

11 Likes

Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by Naza25: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Why was she denying such a beautiful baby?

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by mofeoluwadassah: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2018
He be like say she vomit the pikin....see as she resemble am

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by Fheelzz(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2018
hmmm cute bbys
Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by Denikayan: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2018
The girl looks like Terry G

Happy Birthday Girl
Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by kingharzy: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2018
undecided

I pray her a good future, non-oloshoic and not like the one we're experiencing under a fellow she shares a birthdate. . .

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2018
INTERESTING

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by N0favors: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2018
Another slay queen is here to carry on the hustle
Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by marvin906(m): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2018
who's gifty

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by Teenice(f): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2018
Gifty Gifty! She actually delivered the baby at our hospital, and you could see pure love emanating from her! She's soooo very happy and proud of the cute baby.
Happy birthday Alisha.

5 Likes

Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by tuhamworld: 10:20am On Dec 17, 2018
Gifty abi

Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by Emerald94(f): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2018
Wet in concern me

Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2018
Pretty daughter..
HBD to her.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2018
jaid23:
Gifty! Gifty! Gifty! grin

The girl made me remember her stay in the house “Who is BankyW? I don't knw him grin
grin
Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by Oluskid: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2018
They both luk lik cartoons

1 Like

Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by Bighead9: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2018
Another baby Mama. grin

Re: Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday by BigmanEazi(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2018
Wemen way dey born 12, 10. Dem full everywer dem no dy shout U born one, dey para. Shift

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death / Sam Loco Smoked A Lot – Son, Omoruyi Loco Efe / Uber Driver Returns Luggage Kunle Afolayan Forgot In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.