Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Ten Things That Need To Stop With 2018 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ten Things That Need To Stop With 2018 (519 Views)

Funny Things That Happened To 6 Nigeria Celebrities / #funny New Year 2018 Funny Shayari In Hindi English Top Sms For 1 January Wishes / All The Things That Happen During A Maths Exam (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Things That Need To Stop With 2018 by Dmoss: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2018
So, the year end is upon us already and before we know it, we'll all be screaming Happy New Year and be very excited for the new year as if it will miraculously be better than the former without us doing something differently. Anyways, dahs talk for another day. Here are the things that definitely shouldn't enter 2019 with you.

1. I wish I had met you before marrying her. This has to be 1 of the greatest scams of all time. The lines have evolved but the message hasn't changed. My sister, if he didn't meet you before he got wifed up, have sense and waka comot. You're still there wondering what could have been shey? No worry, na so person dey take become sidechic no 4! Contunu!

2. Ladies proposing in public and getting rejected. Look ladies, safe to say we have gone this route and it has mostly bin an epic fail. Something about us in Nigeria is not just ready for it yet.

If you wan propose to man and you no sure im go talk 'yes'...please do it privately so we wee nor watch ur video and laugh at you. No be say we wicked o, but laughter is good for the soul, and laugh we must!

3. Zoning of any kind. Chai...which zone have we not heard of in this life! Y'all need to stop zoning people, and if you have been zoned, you seriously need to stop trying to get out of it. Just stay in your place and fulfil ya divine calling abeg. We are tired of all ya wahala

4. I don't do long distance relationship. Berra kip kwayet. You don't do what? You stay at Berger, she stays at Ogijo and ya here saying rubbish. If transport fare to and fro her house is competing with bus fare to Ijebu Ode, Biko you're in long distance relationship. Come and carry ya thing.

Continue reading at https://kraks.co/articles/14249

(1) (Reply)

The Main Reason For Unwanted Pregnancies Is NEPA!! / My Greedy Boy Friend (crazyibetocomedy) / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.