Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja (26311 Views)

Is It True That Some Pastors Fornicate With Their Members? / COVID-19: LASG Task Religious Leaders On Enlightening Their Members / Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Triangles1(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2018
As they're bold to show this let them show us the amount of thites and offering received. Im against this, its just like advert to draw memebers. May God open our inner eyes.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by quickberry3(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Looking for those still campaigning for late Buhari on this forum!

Does anyone need to argue that there is hunger in the land

It has even affected the churches cause I know that Before, they give away these things and not sell some!

May God bless their effort and speedingly eject that impostor ASAP! grin

Merry Christmas in advance.

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Esosa01(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2018
FYI A bag of rice in Lagos is sold for 14k not 18k
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Parkac(m): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2018
Osinbade... Where is the 90% local rice? All I see is foreign. undecided

1 Like

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2018
So the church is now a market place, right?
Good intent gone bad.
Is there no trader in the church there could have collaborated with? This people are just sentimentally infantile about the things of God.
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Tekecoms1(m): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
Freeze and His sheeples become Blind once they see things as these!!

I really pity that Guy! He has succeeded in mortgaging a lot of youths into Spirtual bondage and Prison...

When u Fight a fellow human, you Call on GOD and he helps u..

When GOD fights u, who do u call?

Freeze and his disciples can never be blind to identify with this beautiful act of kind gestures unless his fight isn't targeted at Pastors to exemplify financial support and pecuniary love to their church members in this season of economic hardship
Stop propagating hatred for Freeze's movement. However, instead, spread the gospel of love.
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by ofiko123(m): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2018
tabaski:
Trust me, some people will buy to resell. No be Nigerians.

For sure..another money making strategy...
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Righteousness89(m): 11:43am On Dec 17, 2018
spongeisback:
So many dummies in this country. Churches are registered as charities. So what's shocking in this

They're not even giving the rice or whatever for free but at a reduced cost like every other business that does Christmas sales.
hv u given a cup of rice to anyone this season? Be Sincere to yourself!
Am so sure u have not!

Applaud those who hv done the best they can... do urs also
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Alexoaik21: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2018
Thank you Jesus for your grace that you have made available to your children.

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by AngelicBeing: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2018
Bossontop:
Even RCCG knows their pastor (osunbade) and his oga are responsible for the increase in d price of rice....lol

[img]https://media1./images/808d871fbf7e5720169a33b808b5c3e0/tenor.gif?itemid=4424988[/img]

Good gesture tho
tongue
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by adebayosun02: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2018
This is called CHRISTMAS MARKET, its good.
Where is Daddy Freeze?
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Jaynom(m): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
Freeze and His sheeples become Blind Bartiemus once they see things as these!!

I really pity that Guy! He has succeeded in mortgaging a lot of youths into Spirtual bondage and Prison...

You've gotten Freeze's Stance wrong. Freeze and alot of us believe that these things should even be FREE for members who can't afford it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Okwyjesus(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2018
kolafolabi:
This is highly commendable! Looking for a better write up from Daddy Freeze on this. Once again, kudos!

RCCG, is deep is welfare and the church have CSR unit. Daddy Freeze can freeze to coma. No one cares....

1 Like

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by crafteck(m): 11:49am On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
Freeze and His sheeples become Blind Bartiemus once they see things as these!!

So it's OK to extort people's past, present and future mentally, psychologically and financially as long as you give them bag of rice at 30 percent discount? Mofo

1 Like

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Jumbus31(m): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Looking for those still campaigning for late Buhari on this forum!

Does anyone need to argue that there is hunger in the land

It has even affected the churches cause I know that Before, they give away these things and not sell some!

May God bless their effort and speedingly eject that impostor ASAP! grin

Merry Christmas in advance.
Jibrin or Jubrin from Sudan is a strategic fake News intended to win sympathy votes for Buhari but some ignoramuses don't know and are propagating it. Stop that nonsense, it's a no brainer.
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by MarianaTrench: 11:51am On Dec 17, 2018
deyink1:
am shocked, rice wey dem suppose dash member for free

adeboye why?

buhari why?

Must everything be given away for free?
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by delpee(f): 11:54am On Dec 17, 2018
Churches give freely on a regular basis. It's just that Biblical teaching frowns against publicity in such circumstances. I belong to a Church Ministry that gives so much to society in all spheres. Never have we made our giving public and never will we do so. God's appreciation is all that is necessary.

RCCG gives massively and have been able to rehabilitate a lot of destitutes and the helpless by so doing. I know that Mrs Adeboye, Mrs Osinbajo and Arise Women among many others are doing a wonderful job.

Freeze doesn't know much or he's probably looking at the Church through the tainted lenses of some fraudulent ministers who are not living by the Word of God.

NOTE: I'm not a member of RCCG. I know cos I'm sometimes invited to their events by friends.
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by BabylonCruise(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2018
spongeisback:
So many dummies in this country. Churches are registered as charities. So what's shocking in this

They're not even giving the rice or whatever for free but at a reduced cost like every other business that does Christmas sales.
You Have a Bsc in illiteracy Studies.
How are churches registered as Charities.
When last did U really give someone a cup of rice.
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Wetin average member won use a bag of rice do? Prly gotten from Nigerian customs, or donated by other members.....
Why not share for the needy? Must you always make money from the people?

Coming Saturday, my Catholic church wld be sharing all those things free all over ikorodu
where is d location oooo
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Prudent5217: 11:57am On Dec 17, 2018
Nice gesture
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by LordReed(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2018
A round of applause for these guys. I wish churches do more of these.
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by femi4: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Wetin average member won use a bag of rice do? Prly gotten from Nigerian customs, or donated by other members.....
Why not share for the needy? Must you always make money from the people?

Coming Saturday, my Catholic church wld be sharing all those things free all over ikorodu
Bad energy kill you there.....AntiChrist!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by DeRay98(m): 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
tabaski:
Trust me, some people will buy to resell. No be Nigerians.

That's the greed of the average Nigerian.
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by bedspread: 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
[s]
crafteck:

So it's OK to extort people's past, present and future mentally, psychologically and financially as long as you give them bag of rice at 30 percent discount? Mofo
[/s]
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by bedspread: 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Jaynom:

You've gotten Freeze's Stance wrong. Freeze and alot of us believe that these things should even be FREE for members who can't afford it!
What stops u from giving free?

It begins with u...
U give within your Capacity
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by spongeisback: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
BabylonCruise:

You Have a Bsc in illiteracy Studies.
How are churches registered as Charities.
When last did U really give someone a cup of rice.

See this cow doesn't know churches are registered as charity. Literate fool why do you think religious bodies are tax exempt?! You should be thanking me for teaching you,you this useless dog.

If you want rice tell me your location and I will waybill it to you. Untrained animal.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by bedspread: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Tekecoms1:

Freeze and his disciples can never be blind to identify with this beautiful act of kind gestures unless his fight isn't targeted at Pastors to exemplify financial support and pecuniary love to their church members in this season of economic hardship
Stop propagating hatred for Freeze's movement. However, instead, spread the gospel of love.
There is nothing beautiful about someone who goes about Insulting the Anoited! It's a Generational curse package!

Even when he goes astray, u hv no right to insult! Criticism and Suggestions are allowed not insults
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by spongeisback: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
Righteousness89:
hv u given a cup of rice to anyone this season? Be Sincere to yourself!
Am so sure u have not!

Applaud those who hv done the best they can... do urs also

You're sure Don't project yourself unto me eh!

WTF is rice? I know how much I've given to people just this month alone. If you need rice let me know and I will waybill to you.
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Stanbeto: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
They Will not see this one now oooh!
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Kennydoc(m): 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
SmartMugu:
Freeze made this happen. Why would a few live lavish lifestyls while some members of their congregation can't even afford meals for their families on festive periods? Spread the money around, afterall its the same people that pay for your livestyles. Must they all wait till one trumpet blows before they can eat while some of una dey drive Bentleys, Ferraris and private jets here on earth? Abegi!!!

Please you guys should stop all these.
The church has been involved in charity work since time immemorial. They just don't announce it. That's what Jesus advised. There is no way you will know how much Oyedepo, Adeboye etc give to charity cos they do it secretly. Men like Freeze will make you feel the church never did all those things, and whenever you see such activities on SM, you give the credit to Freeze. Please stop it. It's unfair to the church.
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by stineb1: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
kolafolabi:
This is highly commendable! Looking for a better write up from Daddy Freeze on this. Once again, kudos!
Just NEGODU! You were meant to give Daddy freeze accolades for making them situp by doing what a church is meant to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: 'Don't Come To Church With Phones, IPad To Read Bible' / White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) / Impregnating Your Wife Is A Sin, Ask God For Forgiveness — Preacher Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.