Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,399 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 PM

Why Shakira Was Charged To Court By Spanish Authorities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Shakira Was Charged To Court By Spanish Authorities (284 Views)

Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 / #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke / ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Shakira Was Charged To Court By Spanish Authorities by TopTrendsNig: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2018
Shakira who hails from Colombia and the singer of the hit track “hips don’t lie” has been charged to court by Spanish authorities for evading 14.5million euros in tax in Spain.
https://toptrends.com.ng/why-shakira-was-charged-to-court-by-spanish-authorities/

(1) (Reply)

How I Leveraged On My Sister's Name To Stand Alone - Laura Ikeji / Download Taxify And Enjoy Free Ride With This Code Now / Tonto Dikeh Shares Lovely Christmas Photos With Her Son, King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.