Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,378 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer (40523 Views)

Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly / Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku / Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by Samsonteejay(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2018
Atiku no do well I think na Gandudollar matter go be number one self. He must ask for that also. Make him add ham. Waiting them do oga ganduje of kano about the dollars him take?

2 Likes

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by TheAngry1: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2018
Kupiejodaniels:
Mumu dey smell! Did he ask u to vote for him? Instead of you bother to know this present government has not done any good. Look at it with a neutral mind

Neutral? God forbid! I can't be neutral in issues that affect me and my children. Tufia! Only cowards seat on the fence. I am not a coward, I support Buhari/Osinbajo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by dvee2: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2018
After reading these ten questions, I indeed give kudus to PMB for running a scandal free admin in the past three. It is not easy running a large country like Nigeria without any scandal. Having read these pumped up charges that have been refuted and proven to be false, after digging for three years PDP could not find anything more than these lies to stain buhari with? it means the man is clean.

1 Like

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by Galaticos444: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2018
Singing charly boy song "buhari pack and go"
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by MarianaTrench: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2018
See this pot calling kettle black
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by Psoul(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2018
jpphilips:
Where did Aisha's ADC loot the 2.5b from?
Laundered through him
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by SniperSmurf(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2018
APC. Getting Murdered by Words.

Oya Buhari answer now. These must all be repeated in the debate.

2 Likes

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by dokunbam(m): 11:22am On Dec 17, 2018
Unless questions

PDP face your campaign

Use your 16 years achievements to campaign
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by mazaguyh: 11:22am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by allthingsgood: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2018
Earthquake2:

If Tinubu can talk about corruption, why can't Atiku

Tinubu is neither contesting for Presidency nor in an elected position
Hes not even in public service. So your comparison is unreasonable
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by Skirmishes(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2018
artofseduction:
I watched sunrise daily this morning as Garba Shehu tries to defend the indefensible.

At a point he starts stammering, I really pitied him.

This questions are

A very simple questions that begeth answers.

Buhari integrity is the biggest scam ever.

The Dullard in Aso rock cannot answer these questions.

May be our Yoruba Muslims aka MURIC should come to his rescue.

Useless set of gullibles.

I don't miss that program at all. Frank Shuaibu really schooled him. It was a flawless victory

2 Likes

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2018
TheAngry1:
I have only ONE question for Atiku: When will you go and answer charges leveled against you for your involvement in the William J. Jefferson corruption case? Just visit America, and address the Congress. If you go and return unscathed, I will personally campaign for you. Until then, Shut the fuuuuk up!

If you have a family who have died in the military you won’t make this statement. Tears

2 Likes

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by UncleJudax(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2018
abjisperson:
am patiently waiting for the response to this ''How come fuel subsidy has doubled even when petrol price has doubled''
And the total amount of petrol consumed per day has also been doubled.

At 63 naira/litre landing cost, 30 million litres x 63 naira

This money de loss per day...

Mr Integrity grin
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by TheAngry1: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

If you have a family who have died in the military you won’t make this statement. Tears

My father served the Nigerian Army for 32 years...I come from a standpoint of experience. God forbid that I demean the heroics of our soldiers, God forbid that I do that. I only aver that ATIKU is too criminal and corrupted to even dare advise us on corruption. It is an insult on everything those soldiers stood and died for.
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by TruthinAction: 11:30am On Dec 17, 2018
These are very sensitive questions. He should answer them otherwise APC does not have the moral right to continue to rule. As for Atiku, you are all pointing just one finger on him. He is a saint compared with Buhari who has both ten fingers and ten toes pointing on him. Let's call a spade a spade. The level of corruption in this present government is unequaled in the history of Nigeria. No government anywhere in the world has ever lost the number of armies to bloody civilian that they are supposed to protect us against. I really don't know why the Senate can't impeach this Buhari double? God save Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 17, 2018
bettercreature:
About 5 of those questions should go to GEJ

Moronic response...

Is GEJ the current president now?

All those allegations happened when PMB took over till date.

2 Likes

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by Didi2d(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2018
In the quest for power and political office a Nigerian politician don't mind tearing the country apart with lies and propaganda! Selfishness at it peak
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by mudiana(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2018
TheAngry1:
I have only ONE question for Atiku: When will you go and answer charges leveled against you for your involvement in the William J. Jefferson corruption case? Just visit America, and address the Congress. If you go and return unscathed, I will personally campaign for you. Until then, Shut the fuuuuk up!
10: 1... Atiku dey try then.
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by Dee60: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2018
TheAngry1:

Also, when is he going to return the NITEL 'bonus'? At least, to show he wants to fight corruption he should start by refunding the proceeds of past misdeeds when he was VP!

In their country, a hungry schoolboy steals bread so he can eat and not die, he confesses, and still the people lynched him. Another man helped himself with millions of dollars, he confesses, and they want to now vote him to lead them!

What a country?

Should the people not reject Butiku and vote out APDPC?

1 Like

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by Andy2274: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2018
dvee2:
After reading these ten questions, I indeed give kudus to PMB for running a scandal free admin in the past three. It is not easy running a large country like Nigeria without any scandal. Having read these pumped up charges that have been refuted and proven to be false, after digging for three years PDP could not find anything more than these lies to stain buhari with? it means the man is clean.
. Those questions did it happened or not? You mean those questions are lies because you are supporting APC? I wonder how you will raise your children. If you think Atiku or Buhari will make your children have a better future then you better start rethinking now.

1 Like

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by Tzben(m): 11:35am On Dec 17, 2018
TheAngry1:
This is someone I'm sharing my country with.. When will you think for the good of this nation? Call a spade a spade.. I'm not vouching for atiku or buhari, but this is a serious matter.

1 Like

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by TheAngry1: 11:39am On Dec 17, 2018
Tzben:

This is someone I'm sharing my country with.. When will you think for the good of this nation? Call a spade a spade.. I'm not vouching for atiku or buhari, but this is a serious matter.

No disrespect, I think people like you who sound intelligent and who have obviously passed through some form of college or the other, are the major problems of this country. Atiku was in Buhari's team for 3.5 years, why didn't he ask these questions? Why is he crying foul because he didn't have his way in the APC. I am also not blindly pro-Buhari, but if I was to choose between two evils, I will go with Buhari any day.
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by hatchy(f): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2018
jpphilips:
Where did Aisha's ADC loot the 2.5b from?
Did you travel to planet Mars when Aisha said it and handed the man over to DSS.
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by Mrmoore14(m): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2018
TheAngry1:
As you've claimed, if Atiku have case with the US, I think dey should be the one begging him for visa to come and not the other way round.... e applied and was denied... tell Buhari to fascilitate in traveling to US instead of playing gibberish.

1 Like

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by mcmukoko12(m): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2018
Na wa o. No wonder the hunger in this country dey do press up.

1 Like

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by Phemoo10(m): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2018
Atiku is corrupt - Yes. But corruption under this administration is too enormous even than the 16years of PDP misrule.
If Buhari's administration is not corrupt as they always portray themselves, let them answer the questions. APC is Government of lies and propaganda.
The only way out is NO to APC and NO to PDP. They have looted our treasury more than enough!!!

1 Like

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by Kupiejodaniels: 11:42am On Dec 17, 2018
I don't think you really do want the prosperity of your children, you just want the political fighters to be back on seat. Excuse me, how is our economy right now?, was our economy like this?, when we have a government that focuses all her attention fighting corruption how do you want the economy to improve?, I guess you had about the Osun election voting in a party that owe like 2yrs salary.... Well I'm sorry I rest my case.
TheAngry1:

Neutral? God forbid! I can't be neutral in issues that affect me and my children. Tufia! Only cowards seat on the fence. I am not a coward, I support Buhari/Osinbajo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#NigeriaElections2023: Two Killed In Abia / N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel / Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.