Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area Or Omole/magodo Area, Budget N10m-urgent - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area Or Omole/magodo Area, Budget N10m-urgent (4228 Views)

Request: Building With 4units Of 3bedroom Flats @ogba Or Omole Phase 1 / List Of Propeties To Let At Ogba,ojodu ,omole,magodo Axis / Block Of Flats Needed In Magodo Or Omole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area Or Omole/magodo Area, Budget N10m-urgent by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2010
The land is several minutes away from the Sea, and would never be affected by the rising water level, cool
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area Or Omole/magodo Area, Budget N10m-urgent by moneyluv: 8:57am On Sep 06, 2010
CHIDOXYL and JAMES1, the time you spent on looking for wole that i have done business with, i will advise you to spend it looking for a buyer for your property, don't be a hater because i am not interested in your over-priced properties. look for an amature on nairaland to sell your inflated property prices to.

I don't understand the attitude of you guys, if am not happy with you marketing, why pick an offence. If you guys have common sense, read my post, as i clearly stated no time wasters and direct agents or owners only.
goodluck, guys.
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area Or Omole/magodo Area, Budget N10m-urgent by Chidoxyl(m): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2010
@ Moneyluv - Look who's talking about time wasters when he's d chief of them. I'll be d greatest fool to trade words with U, cos I know your type. What I did was 2 challenge your genuinty, which I know will be baseless. Yes, my observation & post was seconded by JAMES 1, & further burtressed by the post from DAMOGULXX (I know U aint blind 2 read this).

I further challenge your ghost of Wole or any other person who responded to this idle thread of yours to try vindicate U. Anything short of this, will not alter my views about you.

Lawyer, this is an example of the d kind of people we need to investigate on nairaland - d fake people you talk about.
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area Or Omole/magodo Area, Budget N10m-urgent by james1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2010
@moneyluv.
I am writing to inform you because you clearly don't understand land title's.go and find out the difference between global CofO and CofO.a land that is fenced or without fence.do you have any idea how much fencing of 1,8020m2 will cost?that land is 124m2 short of 3 plot's.
NL is not dumbland;I am aware of that whatever is posted here can and will be verified.do you stay in your house to know wheather am the direct agent?man,what you should concern yourself with is the ability of the agent/realtor/valuer/facilitator or what ever name they are known to you, to get you the best bargain possible,okay?
The fact that you don't reply mail's purposely sent to you portray's you in a bad light.I didn'take offence;I know it is rude of you.I didn't advertize that land for the period I was waiting for your reply.you did not reply until chidoxly came and having waited too made his mind known to the rest of us and I seconded it because like him I think you should reply,ask question's and get cleared on wooded area's to you.as for you not buying;land especially in lagos and with good title like the one I put up don't sit around for very long.
CHEER's.
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area Or Omole/magodo Area, Budget N10m-urgent by lawyer(m): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2010

Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area Or Omole/magodo Area, Budget N10m-urgent
« #29 on: September 05, 2010, 07:02 AM »
Remove message
For All,

11 plots for sale after Awoyaya, Ajah, Lagos.

- land is 40 minutes drive from Ajah Car Park; 30 minutes from Sangotedo.
- Land is between Awoyaya and Eleko Beach
- Currently excised and free from govt acquisition.
- the entire front plots have been taken and just 11 plots left not far from the road.
- a plot is going for as cheaply as 1.5 million
- theres a registered survey
- a letter of excision clearly showing govt reserved plots for police post
- There is a road nearby that connects directly to Eleko Beach after 20 minutes drive (Pictures included)
- Pictures of land and sorroundings included.

Call: 08036685576 (Yemi)
07055770959 (Gloria)

Sorry Mr Yemi, i want to clarify something in this post. You said its after awoyaya and its between awoyaya and eleko beach. I am trying to specifically point out in my mind where the land is. Are you saying its around Eleko beach or its close to Awoyaya? Because they are 2 separate dinstinct areas which are almost pole apart? I will appreciate if you can clear up this slight confusion i have based in the geographical location of your properties you advertised.

Cheers
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area Or Omole/magodo Area, Budget N10m-urgent by chris2002: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2010
Hello.

I have a plot of about 800sqm close to abraham Adesaya (lekki phase 2) wit C of O title for 10million.
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area Or Omole/magodo Area, Budget N10m-urgent by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2010
[b]Thanks DLaw for correcting me.

I just got a copy of the approved survey and excision this morning and it shows eluju community, along lagos epe road, 5 minutes after awoyaya.
The land is just infront of Debojo Beach, right there on the express.
When I visited the place, I only kept my eyes on familiar place like Sango-tedo and Awoyaya et al, thanks for spotting this error, shows you are 100% alert and watching out for any smoking gun.
God bless you.
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area Or Omole/magodo Area, Budget N10m-urgent by moneyluv: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2010
chris2002, can you please be more specific on location and texture. Also N10million is alot for any land around Abraham adesanya
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area Or Omole/magodo Area, Budget N10m-urgent by mark90: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2010
I have a a plot of land opposite fara park Estate fence, well develop area titiles, Gazatte, selling for 12.5Million, if you are interested you can contacted through +31684544689 or mik_nl@hotmail.com.

thanks
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area Or Omole/magodo Area, Budget N10m-urgent by moneyluv: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2010
mark90
you are not serious at all, you must be dreaming with your price
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area Or Omole/magodo Area, Budget N10m-urgent by tochi55ba: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2011
There 2 plots of land @ Eden garden estate by Total filling station (Abraham Adesanya estate) with C of O , N15m asking

2 plots with governors consent around Lagos business school (Pan African University) , N9m each

contact;018819453 or 08035430603
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area Or Omole/magodo Area, Budget N10m-urgent by kaflex: 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2011
i have a plot of land going for 7million behind golden park estate sangotedo.
You can contact me on 08028650671

Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area Or Omole/magodo Area, Budget N10m-urgent by doclek(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2011
We have few acres we are selling (as direct agent) in Magodo for N18M per plot.if u re interested check us out lekmakproperties.com.ng.u can mail us at lekmak@gmail.com or call Dr James on 08026165288
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area Or Omole/magodo Area, Budget N10m-urgent by james1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2011
Story,story,story!hehehehehehehe.
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area Or Omole/magodo Area, Budget N10m-urgent by dayanmo(m): 6:17am On Sep 20, 2013
A PLOT OF land for sale BESIDE COMPASS NEWS PAPER @ OJODU BEGA.
SIZE =1186M/2. RIVER VIEW MIXED DEVELOPMENT CHEME 2. BLOCK 31,PLOT1-7,23-32.ZONE 31
PRICE 8M ASKING IS NEGOTIABLE.TITLE C OF O
CALL MIKE

land AND HOUSES for sale:
FOUR FLAT STEP BACK ON A PLOT OF land WITH WATER AND@ OKUNOLA EGBEDA. title:deed of agreement.price:10 million
A PLOT OF land AT LANRE IGANDO, 3.5 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: C OF O, SURVEY UNDER PROCESSING.
A PLOT OF land AT JIMOH AKOWONJO WITH A ROLL OF SHOPS ON IT, 10 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: REGISTERED CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT
A PLOT OF land AT MUFTAU ADEYEMI ALONG ORELOPE EGBEDA, TITLE: C OF O
A PLOT OF land AT ABESAN, 4 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY
HALF PLOT OF land AT IGANDO 2.5 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY

HOUSE for sale:

A BUNGALOW ON TWO PLOT OF land AT EGBEDA 40 MILLION NAIRA ASKING PRICE....TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND SURVEY.

A DUPLEX AT GOWON ESTATE 25 MILLION TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE,
A 3 BEDROOM FLAT AT GOWON ESTATE: 3 MILLION NAIRA TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT.
A PLOT OF land AT GEMADE ESTATE 15M with receipt and register conveyyance
one and half plot of land at moshalshi water 19m asking with register conveyance c/o under processing

TO LET: (AT EGBEDA, AKOWONJO, IGANDO AND IYANA IPAJA RESPECTIVELY)

A STOREY BUILDING 4 FLATS GOOD for HOSPITAL @ LANRE IGANDO....
MINI FLAT @ OKUNOLA 170,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.....
MINIFLAT @ ORELOPE 170,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS....
MINI FLAT @ IDOWU EGBA IGANDO..... 150,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
TWO BEDROOM FLAT AT OKUNOLA 270,000 NAIRA ONE YEAR
TWO BEDROOM FLAT MUFTAU ADEYEMI 200,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.
A ROOM SELF CONTAIN AT MICON BUS STOP. 80,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
3 BEDROOM FLAT AT EGBEDA 200,000 NAIRA, ANOTHER 3 BEDROOM FLAT 300,000 NAIRA.
mini flat @ arida 200,000 one and half years.
A ROOM SELF AT EGBEDA GREAN land 100,000 ONE HALF YEARS
BIG SHOP TO LET ALONG THE ROAD JUST LIKE WEAR HOUSE WITH TOILET @ MICOM 800,000 FIVE YEARS
SHOP TO LET GOOD for RESTORANT @ MICON 8 THOUSAND NAIRA

CONTACT AGENTS: MIKE DAYANMO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Benin City Edo State Off Ekenhuan Rd / What Is The Price Of H-beam ? / Start Investing In Hostel In The Front Gate Of A Federal University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.