Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

How Do I Manage This Emotional Heartbreak - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Manage This Emotional Heartbreak (2690 Views)

My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Manage This Emotional Heartbreak by Naijamagician: 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Iamvally:
like thats is wat u are advicing the poster to sleep with mere postitues or his female friends around,am not sure u have never loved someone so deep? for u to think that mere sleeping with anoda person will make u forget ur fromer patner ...please it should be noted that sex doesnt cure heart break.my candid advice to the poster is that he could still talk to the girl..find out if they can sort tins out .If it doesnt work he should learn a skil,do sometin that will impact sometin in his life rather than sleeping with a postitute..Thank you
Hahaha you this guy don't know.. I've once been in love and too foolish that I didn't realise that my own guy was banging my babe.... I realised I was afraid of losing her that I was taking so much shit from her but things changed after; 1. I started making money 2. I started banging recklessly... You know what I realised, I realised I wasn't in love with her I was simply sexually enslaved to her to.to and not love....when this guy gets some good pussi outside then he'll realize there's to.to and there's TO.TO cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Manage This Emotional Heartbreak by Iamvally(m): 8:08am On Dec 20, 2018
Naijamagician:
Hahaha you this guy don't know.. I've once been in love and too foolish that I didn't realise that my own guy was banging my babe.... I realised I was afraid of losing her that I was taking so much shit from her but things changed after; 1. I started making money 2. I started banging recklessly... You know what I realised, I realised I wasn't in love with her I was simply sexually enslaved to her to.to and not love....when this guy gets some good pussi outside then he'll realize there's to.to and there's TO.TO cool
you jus said u realised that u where never in love?? ..your friend banging ur babe is d worst??.hope u caught them and not hearsay cause i have been in similar situation..and u said u started making money.meaning she was with you before u started making money..that girl is a real keeper..bt if u caught her sleeping with ur friend that na big Bleep.up too.Bt he shouldnt sleep around as sex is not everytin..he should work on himself..cause e might have had some bad qualities that may have caused dem to break up he should jus work on himself and get better...bt guy t*t* enslave u??abi she be ur first..jus take it easy bro..
Re: How Do I Manage This Emotional Heartbreak by Naijamagician: 4:13am On Dec 21, 2018
Iamvally:
you jus said u realised that u where never in love?? ..your friend banging ur babe is d worst??.hope u caught them and not hearsay cause i have been in similar situation..and u said u started making money.meaning she was with you before u started making money..that girl is a real keeper..bt if u caught her sleeping with ur friend that na big Bleep.up too.Bt he shouldnt sleep around as sex is not everytin..he should work on himself..cause e might have had some bad qualities that may have caused dem to break up he should jus work on himself and get better...bt guy t*t* enslave u??abi she be ur first..jus take it easy bro..

She was with me before I started making money yes but she had insulted the hell out of my life for being broke comparing me to every Modafuking dude who had money than I did.. Those were the most depressing part of my life.. Abeg I'm much happier now.. And I'm with this babe who is committed to the so called relationship that we are in as for me I'm only commited to the cookie.... Hahaha

1 Like

Re: How Do I Manage This Emotional Heartbreak by Iamvally(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
Naijamagician:

She was with me before I started making money yes but she had insulted the hell out of my life for being broke comparing me to every Modafuking dude who had money than I did.. Those were the most depressing part of my life.. Abeg I'm much happier now.. And I'm with this babe who is committed to the so called relationship that we are in as for me I'm only commited to the cookie.... Hahaha
she insulted you..bt she did not follow those other guys??..mehn that girl must have really loved you..you know couples quarel right ..you cant tell me you guys did not exchange words but for the fact she still stayed i guess its girls and their normal mouth..why do u think this one you are in is much better..you better go back to the one that really cared about you..this one might just be there for the money ..guy cookie nur be everytin..there is a time in life to be serious...and its seems you still love the girl for you not to be committed to anoda relationship..if i was you i will be with the one that was with me form day 1 as humans have their own flaws..you cant say you did not do anytin that hurt her that she will always point to..you could link me to her o cause i liked this kind of girls.if you do not love her again..her type is rare..Am speaking from experience..you know life is short!!..av inboxed you ..m still waiting for the number
Re: How Do I Manage This Emotional Heartbreak by faithugo64(f): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
Boscojugunu:
Hello nairalanders.... I have been batling emotional heartbreak for weeks and it has refused to go.... I have done so many things like going out, talking to people and also getting myself in some other activities, but this thing won't leave. I cant just get over her...

What can I do again!!!
Get busy!
Trust me it works
With time, you would go for days, months without her thought crossing your mind
Re: How Do I Manage This Emotional Heartbreak by Boscojugunu(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
faithugo64:

Get busy!
Trust me it works
With time, you would go for days, months without her thought crossing your mind
thanks boss. You are the best
Re: How Do I Manage This Emotional Heartbreak by Naijamagician: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
Iamvally:
she insulted you..bt she did not follow those other guys??..mehn that girl must have really loved you..you know couples quarel right ..you cant tell me you guys did not exchange words but for the fact she still stayed i guess its girls and their normal mouth..why do u think this one you are in is much better..you better go back to the one that really cared about you..this one might just be there for the money ..guy cookie nur be everytin..there is a time in life to be serious...and its seems you still love the girl for you not to be committed to anoda relationship..if i was you i will be with the one that was with me form day 1 as humans have their own flaws..you cant say you did not do anytin that hurt her that she will always point to..you could link me to her o cause i liked this kind of girls.if you do not love her again..her type is rare..Am speaking from experience..you know life is short!!

Come inbox make I give you her number.. She be cheerful giver sef so if u play your cards right you sef fit chop too... But on a serious note why go for leftovers when u can hunt for fresh meat... #thinking_out_loud
Re: How Do I Manage This Emotional Heartbreak by Iamvally(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2018
Naijamagician:

Come inbox make I give you her number.. She be cheerful giver sef so if u play your cards right you sef fit chop too... But on a serious note why go for leftovers when u can hunt for fresh meat... #thinking_out_loud
guy cause that leftover stood by you. you knw amany people don eat the fresh meat. The left over you know is better than the fresh meat . she may not be that bad the way you are painting her. i be guy i dey run these stuff.The anger is still there.you wan tell me sey u nur hurt her?.many people will advice you not to go back to her but there is this adage someting about insulting the hand that fed you.Everyone cheats,you go don still cheat when you dey with her.but to be real with you forget this fresh meat,the one that stood by you can never be compared to anyone.Forget all those many talks.girls will be girls.They can even push someone to hit them but guy jus dey calm..lass lass is up to you as all that gillter is not gold.m gal wey dey with me from day 1 when gals wey dey nowhow days if you nur get money them nur go gree date you..my guy look well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Caught Cheating Husband, Told Him To Choose 25 Strokes Of Cane Or Divorce / Heavy Commotion On Social Media As Busty Lady's Boobs Pops Out / Bobrisky Goes Viral As He Wears Transparent Clothe Wearing Pant Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.