Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

I'm An Edo Man And This Is Why I Support Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm An Edo Man And This Is Why I Support Biafra (222 Views)

Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) / Reno Omokri Reacts As Edo Man Names Child After Him (Photos) / Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm An Edo Man And This Is Why I Support Biafra by Binikingdowm: 11:27am On Dec 17, 2018
I don't know why, right from time I'm subconsciously supporting igbo and their Biafra agenda..

I even insulted a guy from jos, he said igbos want to dominate and kill those minorities, we started debating. I asked him why don't Nigeria and Ghana join together and form a country? He said because we don't have anything in common.

I said okay, so what does ethic group like igbo, Edo have with northerners? He said nothing that he Just want unity and that there people are ready to go to war if igbos try to break away.

I show him images, news and articles of his own people been killed by Fulani, can you believe this man hate Fulani but don't want to separate from them? I just don't understand this middle belt, yorubas people.

They hate igbos but don't want them to go? It's just so stupid and I can't seem to comprehend it.

I dare anyone of you to tell me a single reason why you don't want Biafra? Just one

(1) (Reply)

Obinomics By Steve Mbanugo / Alex Badeh: Senate To Discuss Former Chief Of Defence Staff’s Murder Thursday / Full Speech Of President Buhari At #budget2019 Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.